best coin yobit - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptcoin

best coin yobit

In my opinion, the best cryptocurrencies on Yobit is its own token YO, ETH and Litecoin, I think so, because I like these projects` idea and view on world`s problems 

Of course the best Jubilee coins, because they have very good potential, I believe that future Jubilee coins can defeat other coins, and Jubilees have a very high value

I think yobit is the best platform. Yobit best coin are BTC,ETH,LTC and doge. without bitcoin others coin transactions fee is very low it is good. thanks

2 hours ago, Daudu1250 said:

I like only two from the coins you listed like btc and Doge I wish you include eth too is also good

Yes agree with that doge is the best in yobit exchange ever

YO is good, I bought some bitcoins and YO a few weeks ago in yobit for my long-term investment, not for trading. I think the best coins for trading in yobit are ETH, DASH or TRX. Their price changed frequently and it's suitable for trading. 

Edited by I-KUN

20 hours ago, Daudu1250 said:

Even from the withdrawal in yobit for Doge coin is also good even in terms of trading it I like yobit and trading in yobits

They are part of some of the promising coin everyone will like to have and keep for making profits

The bad thing in doge coin in Yobit exchange is the high fee when you want to withdraw it's about 500 doge for me it's to much may will decrease the fee little bit

1 minute ago, Sweetme said:

There are many coins that are on yobit and many of them are good coins on the exchange and that mean you can choose any from that

Best Coins that i love on yobit are Yo coin and SEX because of their price chart and potentials. some day those reach a very high price i guess.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

4 minutes ago, Sweetme said:

SEX coin is been pump by other members and also that is why I don't like the coin but yo is a good option

as i kniw Many yobit old members are whales of SEX coin so i think they decide what happens to that coin, but i gues they love to rise the price for now. so some of other traders may use that as an opportunity.

8 hours ago, Daudu1250 said:

If doge fee is high too in yobit I think all fees in yobit are high because btc is high and also eth I don't know for other tokens 

I use Digibyte DGB to withdraw in yobit the less fee in all coins in yobit and it's fast,also i use waves too it's like dgb and supported for all exchange 

I prefer the traditional ones, always new projects or small coins do not attract me, because the risk I have to lose the little I got is very big, while consolidated projects I even have risk, but they are smaller, and not to mention that they are already known so I have this market guarantee so let's say.

3 hours ago, Daudu1250 said:

Ok I can see from it's functions you just said has shown to me how good digibyte is I will learn to use it

Digibyte is most used in all exchange and the fees is to low i think 0.002 dgb and it's about 80 satoshi and you need just 12 confirmation to be in your wallet about 5 min to 10 min 

In yobit platform I guess only doge coin, bitcoin, yo token, are most safely coins in the platform and the most dangerous I guess is LTD coin

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/28/2019 at 1:42 PM, aeiouc said:

I agree with everyone: YO,BTC,ETH and also DASH,ZEC are my choice. Except when a good ICO appears to invest, those old ICOs. Yobit always presents a novelty, wait and enjoy. Thank you Yobit.!

yes my friend. personally i think yobit AIR token in is almost ready to be the next shining coin in crypto business and will reach some places at near future.

One thing I also like about this coin is that you can buy a lot of them with only a small amount of money because the price is so low. For example with 10$ you can buy around 0.0011btc but if you buy doge then you will get almost 4000 coins. It's the same value but it looks cooler in your wallet 

My favorite coin right now on Yobit is Tron. That's because I see the potential of this coin in the future, they have a great project with a good team and they are also partnering with a lot of companies

I think the best coins on yobit are YO, LTD, and BTC. With the investment box plan of yobit you can actually earn a daily interest without doing trade and most of all it is risk-free.

best coins on yobit can make some profits with their price movements are YO coin and AIR token. if you could predict those coins prices, can make a good money.

6 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

best coins on yobit can make some profits with their price movements are YO coin and AIR token. if you could predict those coins prices, can make a good money.

why are you so sure about AIR Tokens? Do you know about the specifications of this token? if indeed the specifications of this token are good and have a low total supply I think it's not bad if this AIR token becomes an option for long-term investment ..

21 minutes ago, ajizz said:

why are you so sure about AIR Tokens? Do you know about the specifications of this token? if indeed the specifications of this token are good and have a low total supply I think it's not bad if this AIR token becomes an option for long-term investment ..

i think yobit Air token will be on because of YO coin chart and it takes time to people attract to this token. btw we must wait and see.

6 minutes ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i think yobit Air token will be on because of YO coin chart and it takes time to people attract to this token. btw we must wait and see.

yeah, I just wish you the best for this AIR and YO Token. I also have high hopes for making a profit on this crypto because I have it in my wallet, but I do not know exactly the total supply of AIR made. do you know about this man?

Yobit only makes coins YO, then IEO AII and PONY. 

If you ask all the coins listed on YOBIT? Based on LTC/ETH volume and LTC/BTC in my opinion the best. I see in trading transactions YO has many spot transactions because it is supported by InvestBox.

For me, the best coin in yobit is YO coin and PONY these two coins from yobit have a really nice use case and only time will tell when it is going to explode.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

My favorite coin in yobit is yo coin. I have invested on it and I have sent my yo to the yobit investbox and getting a reward profit daily. so I prefer all to buy yo can take it to investbox for good profit.

For me no better coin coins! But good transactions and profit every time. Because to fall in love with one or more coins will make you blind, and my only love is profits.

I guess the best crypto in yobit is the Yobit token, I'm sure this yobit token will go to the moon. For now accumulate cheap Yobit token hold for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day