Do you have a blockchain based game suggestion? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Do you have a blockchain based game suggestion?

There is some games which give you Santoshi for getting to high score but I will not suggest you to play games and I will suggest you to invest in some interesting sites and some mining companies to grow your cryptocurrency more

Thank you so much for your post but I don't think that there is any game which can give you enough amount of BTC So I will not suggest any games

Rather than playing a game i would like to suggest you for buying some coins which has very low rate at present because it can give you best return and high profits when the price of such coins will increase.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:13 PM, cryptotalker said:

The market is not going very well. prices are in a downward trend. I want to spend this bad time playing. Do you have blockchain based game advice? It doesn't matter if it's eos, trx, ethereum or any other platform. I'm open to your suggestions.

You can play gambling games of Tron  they gives you free Trons and you can earn good amount of Tron coin.Their are sports games also.You can spend time with playing these games .

I once saw a battleship game that let you purchase ships in bitcoin, and the winner of the game takes all of the bitcoins. I do not think it runs on bitcoin's blockchain but it is probably a DApp.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I did not even think about creating a game, I thought about creating a site, as for me it is much more profitable than making a game on the blockchain.

I remember a while I was the beginner into cryptocurrencies I was see there was games to spending crypto's in the blockchain wallet, but nowadays I cannot see them

I will try all the games mentioned above, when i see any cryptocurrency opportunity i will not leave it behind, lets try this games guys!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

13 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I remember a while I was the beginner into cryptocurrencies I was see there was games to spending crypto's in the blockchain wallet, but nowadays I cannot see them

I was also playing that's blockchain games in wallet in 2017, and it was too sad to me because I was like the game and continuing to play and I was lost 300000 satoshis

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/21/2019 at 6:13 PM, cryptotalker said:

The market is not going very well. prices are in a downward trend. I want to spend this bad time playing. Do you have blockchain based game advice? It doesn't matter if it's eos, trx, ethereum or any other platform. I'm open to your suggestions.

I have tried one or two games for earning crypto currencies that are blockchain based also, but due to lack of knowledge at that time and also I did not have good experience in gaming i leave to play.

If you want blockchain based game, try cryptoword app, you can search it in android playstore, another is flying coin, this app is simmilar to "flappy bird" but the catch is you can earn bitcoins.

Edited by vinz09

I have never been addicted to playing a game. I could never suggest one use to you because if I had no experience then I would share it with you.

If you are holding ETH then CryptoKitties is the game for you. CryptoKitties is a virtual cat breeding game on the Ethereum platform. Players buy cats with Ethereum. I like to exhaust this bad time playing. achieve you hold blockchain based game advice? It doesn't problem if it's eos, trx, ethereum or any other platform. CryptoKitties is very simple, of course, but there is an addictive allure to breed cats and see if you will end up with a special cat.

Cryptosoul is the best crypto talk game based in the digital website which is for earning money and can play game by crypto soul. 

No I haven't yet .. in fact I don't like Blockchine games because you lose your time for nothing .. so I prefer to read some topics here is better

On 10/21/2019 at 7:13 PM, cryptotalker said:

I didn’t support any gaming because maximum people’s not understand  gaming.     

There are many games with blockchain base network but still not popular.I think if this game spreads all over all the world then crypto and blockchain base game will be popular.          

I know two game which runs on blockchain Technology.  They are Alien run, and the send box. But make sure before how to play it...

On 10/21/2019 at 7:13 PM, cryptotalker said:

Actually i didn't use any blockchain based games. But saw some of them games. Maximum games are created on eos and ethereum blockchain. We can also earn from some of them games by playing games.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I advise you to learn something new about Crypto instead of playing, if you have time then knowledge is better than playing, you do not know how you can benefit from this knowledge in the future, but playing will certainly not help you anything.

I really don't know any blockchain based game, I am also looking for one but I am still not able to find any legit game or application. Most of the games that I tried are not really paying or just a waste of time. Most of them are just scams.

Can't find app. Most of the games I tried didn't really pay or waste time. General Chat Chat LoungeMost of them do not know any blockchain based game except for scandal, I am also looking for it but I am still a Lit game or

So prices are in a downward trend.  I want to play this bad time.  Do you have blockchain based game suggestions?  This is not the case with EOS, Trex, Ethereum or any other platform.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:13 PM, cryptotalker said:

If i had i wouldn't give it up freely, those ideas are worth more then gold. But i would probably do it with nft collectables. Those are the future.