Crypto-future, now and forever - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Crypto-future, now and forever

Of course it is and it is already being seen right now when there is an economic crisis there are the cryptocurrencies afloat, even many entrepreneurs are opting for bitcoin because of the world economic situation and this is the evolution of the economy is the future  of the economy.

On 4/25/2020 at 10:13 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

I also have the feelings that bitcoin will be considered as the only  store of value and the financial institution like the banks will have to perish because everyday crypto is becoming popular and it gives more profit than the financial institution that is why I think crypto will rule in the future.

Yes  I think that the future is bright in cryptocurrencies because I think that they would have a good future once they can control and monopolize everything and if they can make their services greater I think that they would be so much better than bankings

6 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

it is and it is already being seen right now when there is an economic crisis there are the cryptocurrencies afloat

Well, this is quite true mate because there are some countries are now totally accepts or adopted cryptocurrency and they are now using it in Any transactions.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 3:31 PM, Keith700 said:

The financial evolution with art work has registered important changes in the last 12 years.
The issuance of digital currencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum is advancing steadily and threatens to extinguish financial institutions that do not adapt to new measures.
Cryptocurrencies represent a serious competitive challenge that may limit the profits that the financial sector enjoys through the operation of international and intercontinental drafts.
This technology began to be studied by the main central banks of the world as an alternative security attraction at a more exponential level, somehow marking the beginning of a more evolved future that mainly relies on a volatility to be controlled so that it has its position fixed in globalization of payments.

Certainly my friend, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency must have the ability to influence central financial transactions. It is easier to trade and move around. Therefore, it must be used more and thus will limit central financial transactions. This will push the banks to adopt them

In this one decade the world has seen a lot. Because the price of the cryptocurrencies are getting high over and over again. And the evolution is quite noticeable. Because it started from nothing and now it is combining the whole trading system into it. So in next decade the wgole world will be recognised by the crypto currencies. 

I think that cryptocurrency has a huge potential and it can be very popular in the near future because there are a lot of advantages of cryptocurrency comparing to default fiat 

I believe that the altcoin financial market will grow dramatically in the coming times and will join the traditional financial market on an equal footing but without affecting or subtracting him volume...

8 hours ago, nykas said:

I think that cryptocurrency has a huge potential and it can be very popular in the near future because there are a lot of advantages of cryptocurrency comparing to default fiat 

Well, this is true mate, cryptocurrency are having some advantages to fiat money and one of it is being taxless, cryptocurrency is taxless because this is decentralized which means that no one can handle it so no people can implement some laws about cryptocurrency.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:20 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Everyone thinks the future of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, will be bright.  Of course, companies that do not support cryptocurrencies face major threats if this new economic system succeeds.  Therefore, they must change their policies and adopt cryptocurrencies

Yes I think that you are right and I think that cryptocurrency especially bitcoin still have a bright future and I think that those companies that faced with cruptocurrencies and acquire them will earn if cryptocurrency will continue to propagate which I think is great

22 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that you are right and I think that cryptocurrency especially bitcoin still have a bright future and I think that those companies that faced with cruptocurrencies and acquire them will earn if cryptocurrency will continue to propagate which I think is great

Well, if this cryptocurrency accepted to many countries here in this world, there is a possibility that the companies will used cryptocurrency in stocks, investments etc. Happy posting everyone.

Yes, cryptocurrencies will be linked to all financial transactions in the future because they cross one of the most important technologies of the modern world.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, cryptocurrencies will be linked to all financial transactions in the future because they cross one of the most important technologies of the modern world.

Well, this is true mate because some countries are now adopting cryptocurrency and they used it as a payment methods like Venezuela, this country are now having their own coin which can be used by their citizens.

5 hours ago, Basad said:

First, Cryptocurency in some countries are yet to be officially adopted to implement the use of the system, second in some advance countries has ban/restricted the use of the coins and lastly from top governments officials, business tycoons because of its decentralized nature

Being decentralized of bitcoin is the one of the good thing from it because this is the uniqueness of it compare to others because they can earned here by just waiting for the good value.

59 minutes ago, Jump said:

Yesb I think that you're right and cryptocurrency do really have a future because cryptocurrencies is still developing right now and they are helping so many people that is earning by the help of cryptocurrencies I am sure that cryptocurrencies will still grow 

When it comes to earnings, cryptocurrency is the one can help many people in terms of money, they can used it as a source of money to sustain their daily needs, happy posting.

1 hour ago, Basad said:

Indeed Decentralized nature of BTC and cryptocurency renders it free for regulations from the government and so it is the most valuable features that distinct between Fiat currency and cryptocurency

That's true mate so that many people are preferring cryptocurrency than real money because they can get some extra money here by just doing holding. Happy posting everyone.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:35 PM, Tine0313 said:

If we are patronizing cryptocurrencies well i think it will remain in our future but have some changes. I hope it will be forever but its hard to predict.

As you above mentioned everybody believes that cryptocurrency is our future, and want to be forever. But that is the fact none can predict what will happen. It is just hard to say something about that, that is why there are numbers of people, who have never heard anything about cryptocurrency. 

6 hours ago, Basad said:

Exactly, like me now that I was oppurtune to hold enough coins last year and in March this year, and till now I haven't start dumbing will soon be happy for the patient I have exercise for this while. The price has already double soon I will start selling to make my profits

Well, patience is the key to success here in cryptocurrency world because lot of investments are long term so that we can wait for that time to get some profit. Happy posting everyone.

3 hours ago, MrGox said:

It is just hard to say something about that, that is why there are numbers of people, who have never heard anything about cryptocurrency. 

That's why we need to share our knowledge or recommend this platform to our friends and relatives who doesn't have any idea about Cryptocurrency. I think small steps we are doing is a great help to introduce Cryptocurrency to the world.

The cryptocurrency market, for quite some time now, has enabled its participants to earn money. Cryptocurrencies for many have become a source of good income. I think that the development of the market will not stop and the coins on it will only improve. And of course, the popularity of the market will only grow with the arrival of new participants.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

That's why we need to share our knowledge or recommend this platform to our friends and relatives who doesn't have any idea about Cryptocurrency. I think small steps we are doing is a great help to introduce Cryptocurrency to the world.

Well, This is true mate and recommending it to our relatives may help this forum to be more getting popular to many people and i think this is a good idea we can do just giving feedback to this forum.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:31 PM, Keith700 said:

The financial evolution with art work has registered important changes in the last 12 years.
The issuance of digital currencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum is advancing steadily and threatens to extinguish financial institutions that do not adapt to new measures.
Cryptocurrencies represent a serious competitive challenge that may limit the profits that the financial sector enjoys through the operation of international and intercontinental drafts.
This technology began to be studied by the main central banks of the world as an alternative security attraction at a more exponential level, somehow marking the beginning of a more evolved future that mainly relies on a volatility to be controlled so that it has its position fixed in globalization of payments.

It is amazing how cryptocurrencies evolved through these years. Everything leads to that cryptocurrencies are the future of money, but in collaboration with fiat currencies. 

6 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Yes, we cannot really predict that it may happen

That's true mate and i will just follow the giving predictions by the experts because there is a high percentage that their predictions will happen, happy posting everyone.

Digital era has already started beginning it's process. Many countries are starting block chain technology, some of them are even discussing to issuing it's own digital currency. We can easily see the future of the crypto.

Edited by CryptoLover21

11 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Of course all of companies and institution even the countries witch banned now the cryptocurncies will in the near future adopt this kind of coins because this is the evolution you have to follow it even you are not agree with it

Well, as of now, there has many companies are now accepting cryptocurrency which is accepted to their country so that they can easily adopt it, and the good thing for it is they're used it as a employees profit so that their employees can do some trading, holding etc.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:59 PM, Kerseem said:

The cryptocurrency is the present and the future that the world have adopt and it have replace some fiat position in making and receiving payment and the future will be great. 

but most of the countries are against of it because they thinks that cryptocurrency can beat their fiat currency that's why in most of the countries bitcoin is still not legalised but some country legalised it like Japan Malta etc.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Soaib khan said:

they thinks that cryptocurrency can beat their fiat currency

Well, that is not the exactly reason of the countries about why they didn't accept cryptocurrency, the reason is they're cannot control their citizens to managed the usage of cryptocurrency because there is a tendency that they will used it to illegal activies.