Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

I consume my a large portion of time on earth in the exchanging, social, and learning of exchanging, because without learning you can't get great, so learning is the first and important advance to begin any business and win without any problem.

As i am a beginner in crypto world. I have just work on blockchain network on tron currency. Where i get profit on my investment. 

Now i am working on this cryptotalk forum, where i am learning more about cryptocurrency. 

I am also excited trading in cryptocurrencies which i will start with proper knowledge. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I  am spending my time on trading, social medium and froum

* On trading, there is no time limit for trading.

* On social medium like twitter, telegram, facebook, instagram i spend 4 to 5 hours.      because i gain most of knowledge from social medium.

* On forum like cryptotalk, now i spend on crypto 2 to 3 hours for post and learns many new things daily. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I spent almost four to five hours on the forum. And 2-3 hours social medium. Now I am planning to spend some hours on trading. And for this purpose I am designing a schedule for it.

Being a bigginner, and new into the world of cryptocurrency, I spend most of my time at bigginers and crytoworld, I learn alot at the bigginers section and it really helping me alot, I do visit trading at times also

I'm just starting so I don't have yet enough money for trading, that's why I've spent so much of my time in this forum. Once I get enough income and it is enough for me to try any platform like trading then I would tried it. In the meantime I will first gain some income.

Currently, most of my time is spent working in the CryptoTalk forum. Sometimes I spend more than 6 hours working in the forum without getting bored or tired. This forum has become a part of my daily life that I can never dispense with and I am happy with this

I think I have been able to balance all of them so the right thing is to make sure that when you look at every part, teh forum . I spend some time, social media, I spend some there, and also trading, though not as much on trading but in the end it has been something perfect for me in so many ways to really define what would be a good thing for us in all areas

• +2 1

I spent most years studying trading and blockchain technology it's my third year in crypto all these time in trading investing telegram groups and social media 

• +3 1

I have been trying the different crypto airdrops and faucets, but I can say faucets set the pace,they always take it and it stough even trying to imagine otherwise but we are happy for the many different things that have come up like this forum,its really important to follow everything perfectly as we can tell

I spend a lot of time on cryptotalk forums, posting and earning satoshis is my goal, then I spend my time trading, monitoring bitcoin prices and if the price is high enough or the market starts doing well, I start trading.

My dear why are you gambling so much, how this has help you and you are make money or lose, I am very know that you lose and maybe you are have to stop this right now. You are not to tell people gamble we are all want to make money and not lose the little we are have and become lower than we have today. Start work and find how you are profit without the gamble.

• +2 1

I initially started my life in the world of crypto currency in trading which makes me stay for about until now. I stayed there monitoring the changes in the price ranges for at least an hour a day. That’s how is my crypto life is since that is the only that I know how to generate profit. Then I started gambling which only took me a single day to realize that it is just a waste of time if I am always depending on my luck and not on my hard work to earn more of the coins that I have wanted. That is why instead of gambling I put all of my assets to my investment in trading and someone asks me to join this forum for knowledge purposes about crypto currency. I always stayed in this forum for about two to three hours sharing what I know and reading what I don’t know yet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Really gambling is for fools and you should tell people to start gambling. They will enrich the websites that are mostly scammers and we don't want to lose what we are making with very hard effort. I'm not using anything and I don't like to see that Yobit has a gambling app in their exchange either. It should be removed.

• +3 1

I spend most of my time with crypto in cryptotalk. I have to learn a lot and this is where I find the best source for this, I post sometimes about topics I know and I can offer my opinion and I learn so much that I didn't expect to find anywhere. I also spend a lot of time looking at charts and for some opportunities but mostly I am in cryptotalk.

I also spent many times on the cryptotalk forum which are trading, exchange and also in various platform. And I am doing a great job at this forum adn I have learned lots of ideas,skill from the older users posts. And after that I have set a goal or Target  to do a lot of work later.

What are the social medium? I know medium the platform do you mean this? 

On 10/21/2019 at 3:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling

And it took you how long to lose all your money? Very bad example for beginners and you will never earn money with this. The rest you talk about are known outside of cryptocurrencies and do not affect us.

As i am still a newbie to this platform i will say that i have almost spent my time on this forum because i need to gain some experience and skills so that i can later on trade with cryptos to make my life smooth.

In crypto talk and in some chats is telegram, but sometimes I’m going to crypto marketplace like a yobit or maybe binance

Now I most time spent crypto trading than spent to cryptotalk forum and bitcointalk forum.I also work lead generation and logo design fiverr and upwork.

I am actively studying the cryptocurrency market, I do not gamble because there you can lose all the money you earn

On 10/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

Well most of the time I spent day on Cryptotalk .After it comes, Yobit,I am a trader so for this reason I spent my second  most time there.I think this forum is very great because we can earn ,learn ,socialize make friends ,work and improve our English in this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Certainly it would be trading, I spend many hours a day trading for years, I also spend time with forum, about 2 hours a day, and I live on that

I spend time in social media like twitter telegram 1-2 hours. Than trade or airdrop/bounty 2 hrs than google theory 2-3 hrs