Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

Me, Trading and Forum, I spend time for trading like around 3 - 5 hours and the forum I spend around 3 - 4 hours just doing bounties and sometimes reading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i spend my most of life in the trading, social and learning of the trading, because without learning you cannot become perfect, so learning is the first and necessary step to start any business and earn easily.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

For me acually it`s more about communicating inside of a community. And of course trading because that what im` living from.

• +1 3

8 hours ago, hellelali said:

For me the trading is the Best way to Do good Profit. But IT is very Ricky. But After 7yo of experience i can say that trading is only the strange Domain

7 years you sustained in trading that's great how much profit you made till now 🙂 ? Is trading a good source of income 🙂

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Gambling

In the place where I have spent the most is Freebit.co, in fact it is something simultaneous because I have won and spent what I had won, to get out of my pocket for the game never.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, sashimidore said:

bUT YOU NEED to be careful because if they run with the money or just stop their website then you lose all.

i wouldnt hold this is in a faucet like freebtc

I know for that reason is that I decided not to devote myself more to that type of trading, the chances of failure are very great, there is no strategy that works there.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Now I most time spent crypto trading than spent to cryptotalk forum and bitcointalk forum.I also work lead generation and logo design fiverr and upwork.

• +1 2

Trading is always 24/7 as I have alerts and such for many coins and prices so can be anytime! Also claim some faucets a little bit. Watch an hour or two of Bitcoin topics on Youtube. Couple hours a day here altogether but always on here too. Always watching the markets when I'm not working or sleeping. I have 4 kids so I'm just building my Crypto assets for their futures in as many ways as I can. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I spend more time of my crypto life in trading and forum. While reading post and comments, I usually trade too. But I think I spend most of my crypto life into trading. I put buy and/or sell, and monitoring cryptocurrency price all the time. I even check my trading account even when I am in my bed :)

• +1 1

15 hours ago, akram said:

The above are the three place were I spend most of my time and Trading is on the top of the list as I like to trade in Crypto currency.

Trading have also been my main place I spend most of my time on, including cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

15 years of clicking 3 buttons and a zipper is enmought for me . not online poker is not so profitable than years ago. albo there is country regulations etc . now im trying to learn sth new( for me ) crypto space tradfing and all featuress connected to them is full of sccummers butthere are lots of oppurtinity to earn sth from 0 , like in poker 

image.png

Edited by prugi
15 years of "'no life " for money that isnt enought for long. no thx
  • +1 2

55 minutes ago, Basad said:

Seriously, okay try this out try gambling with a little amount you will keep winning, why is it so? Because they just wanna draw your interest and attention

Yes the first time someone gamble you win on the Lind after you get more interest in playing with huge money and then you loss.

• +1 1

I spend most of my time on telegram discussing with people, followed by facebook, training now occupies a small portion because the school is now not suitable for surfing, the amplitude of fluctuations is too small.

• +1 1

gambling is never for me because i dont depend on luck to make money, day trading is where i spend most my time and i must crypto twitter is so much fun to be in.

• +1 3

Me personally spend most of my time in this forum currently, I never gamble as it's too much risky for me

I also spend about 1 hour everyday in exchanges to trade

On 10/21/2019 at 7:43 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i spend my most of life in the trading, social and learning of the trading, because without learning you cannot become perfect, so learning is the first and necessary step to start any business and earn easily.

Yup i agree with you point knowledge is the main source to get success and its a wealth. Keep learning and move forward.

20 hours ago, saddamali said:

Now I most time spent crypto trading than spent to cryptotalk forum and bitcointalk forum.I also work lead generation and logo design fiverr and upwork.

That's is good to know ? is lead generation process profitable . I have heard more but i do know its so successful.

20 hours ago, Zeela said:

I spend much on my timeon social medias and  forum reading and chatting with my crypto friends, I love keeping myself busy by doing it. I hate been idle for even 1min.

It is a good quality even am also  like that i do not like to waste my time. Rather try to busy with some work or schedule

20 hours ago, Basad said:

Gambling esoey those online gambling website are not to be trusted, it's just writing in program in which it can be manipulated

Basically no business is got to be done with charity with purpose so we should know the reality and keep going with it.

• +1 2

On 10/22/2019 at 9:45 AM, SahidCrypto said:

For me, I spent most times in gambling and forums. After that it will be trading. I got hooked to gambling and couldn't leave before I lost a significant amount from balance 😄 now it's okay though xD

Ya i to did the same mistake few months back.

How much did you leave in gambling.

Did you come out of the stress ? Stop gambling start doing other activities so it will make u earn more.

9 hours ago, meowmeow said:

I spent all of the time browsing some information in the telegram like this one. I'm new to cryptocurrency scene that is why I need to gather some information first before I do some trading or investing on it. Also, I do contribute on forums like this forum for me to share the knowledge that I know in terms of cryptocurrency.

You took right step it is the best way to come to gain more knowledge and move forward in crypto life 🙂

• +1 1

I am spending lots of time for trading and take a look to analysis. It takes lots of time to get aware of news on btc world

• +1 2

For now, I spend more time in the forum. It could be the cryptotalk forum or the Bitcointalk forum. Even one full day I was always in the forum to see further related developments or information in crypto.

Edited by speedxp
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

I spent most of the time on bitcointalk forum, trading and cryptotalk, this is what I did now. Because as of the moment I have a goal and target that I must achieve it now. 

On 10/22/2019 at 6:15 AM, SahidCrypto said:

For me, I spent most times in gambling and forums. After that it will be trading. I got hooked to gambling and couldn't leave before I lost a significant amount from balance 😄 now it's okay though xD

I don't get why people always have the urge to gamble with their money knowing there is high chances of them losing their money and regreting it after. Stick with trading my friend and build your portfolio. 

• +1 1

Back in 2017, I remember spending my bitcoin for my family, buying foods that we need special needs that needed of a son because of his condition (private matters) and also we travel once because of bitcoin, but of course, I converted it to fiat before spending it. I enjoy purchasing with bitcoin is to buy a load, that's what I often to buy with my bitcoin because very convenient to use and easy to transfer load.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/24/2019 at 2:41 AM, cryptokram said:

I spent most of the time on bitcointalk forum, trading and cryptotalk, this is what I did now. Because as of the moment I have a goal and target that I must achieve it now. 

What are the advantages to be in forum long time can you guide us it will be more useful to me and newbie :)

7 hours ago, pucukjaya said:

Now there are four places:
* Trading
* On the crypto facebook group
* Signal telegram group
* Forum
Every day I trade for almost 24 hours, while waiting while buying or selling, I am in the signal group or Facebook group or forum.

But trusting signal group is not that much good because often there call's would kill most of the user life what you think about it ? are you gaining more from it ?

7 hours ago, Mananabasvalin said:

I spent more in the gambling section because in gambling you can earn money in a very instant way but you can also lose money in a very instant way.

It is true gambling have killed more user life the site often rig all and capture there money 🙂 due to addiction everyone loose every thing there.

• +1 4
  • +3 1