Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

my partner and i devote my own nearly all of living inside the investing, sociable and also studying with the investing, due to the fact with out studying you can not grow to be best, thus studying could be the initial and also essential stage to start out virtually any enterprise and also make effortlessly.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I think i spend cryptocurrency on all you said. First i will see some forum to increase my knowledge and if possible earn some cryptocurrency. Then i move sometimes to Youtube and gambling sites to have a fun. Then i see Facebook to see fun and find what's new in cryptocurrency. In the last i will trading if possible and have idea to what coin i want to trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 21.10.2019 at 16:23, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • In the first place I have Trading. Next, Social medium - For new coins, also airdrops. I spend some time on news channels, groups, articles about cryptocurrency..
  • Forum 

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

In the first place I have Trading. Next, Social medium - For new coins, also airdrops. I spend some time on news channels, groups, articles about cryptocurrency.

I spend most of my time in this forum. I spend about 6 hours a day to read different topics or create contents here. I have learned a lot from members and tried to be informative for others.

I never spend any time for gambling because I don't want to risk losing my hard earned money with just clicking on a button! Some people may earn decent money with gambling but I'm not one of them!

I spend some hours to read online articles about cryptocurrency and how blockchain works in general. This will increase my knowledge to create more useful posts here.

I spend my remaining time to trade and check prices regularly. I mostly use CoinMarketCap to compare coins and stay up to date.

document use great a good number of lifespan on the currency trading, ethnical and additionally getting to know for the currency trading, as lacking getting to know have the ability to turned into most suitable, for that reason getting to know certainly is the first of all and additionally appropriate tip to begin the process whatever home business and additionally attain quite simply.

Trading, news sites, forums and doing hobbies. I don't really like gambling. Trading is an interesting thing for me personally, I usually spend more than 7 hours in front of a PC to trade and find the latest information. Do work while trading (see the market) I also often do.

forum is a great part of my daily life. i like to spend my time to read crypto news and strategies. nowadays, i can also earn from bitcointalk and cryptotalk.

Bengali?

View this Topic

As a new member on crypto, I spend my life on forum because I want to learn more and especially to earn as well. It is easy to earn in forum just read the rules about it. Once I have enough profit and skills I want to try trading.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

trading and being active in forums is an activity that I do in this crypto world. but I am more active in forums to participate in campaign activities and less in trading.

This time I focus in forum, already try trading but fail and need time to recover my fund and psychology before trade again. I spend 6 - 7 hours a day in forum to collect information I need about crypto world, specially about bounty campaign. Never reach gambling site, they sell dream that I never get.

As a beginner, i spend my time in forum, well all i need for now is to read, learn, collect information from thread or comments and post to start earning of crypto.

I like to pay my time in crypto related forum such as bitcointalk, cryptotalk. the rest of the time, i trade with my crypto

Bengali?

View this Topic

I have spent most of my time to get free money in crypto currency. And i just managed to get $600 in which $400 have been consumed. This is very little amount but i hope to get bigger one day

On 10/21/2019 at 5:23 AM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

The three place i want to spend in with most of my day are these:

1. Family - this is important in all of us. You cannot say that crypto is more important coz' at the end of the day, your family is what you can run if you have a problem that cannot solve by the others.

2. Work - This is important also because these days you need to work in order to have a salary.

3. Trading sites - this process is somewhat hard because, you need to study economics, bitcoin literally and business stuffs. But if you fully understand what these things want too say, you can invest as much as you can and lose as much as you can. But if you invest high, you can have a profit as high as you invest

3 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

How long time are we taking about here? How many years for that 600 usd, by the way for 2 years i earned 3000 usd gambling free Money/faucets.

I did not give full time to crypto. Thats why i have earned just a little amount. I am running a small Physical business so that need time too.

2 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I think you should take advantage of that physical business of yours to buy more bitcoin to prepare for the bull after the halving. For us who are working 24/7 in cryptocurrency missing opportunities like that.

Yes man i agreed with that. I am planning to work more harder to get myself involved in crypto world as oppurtunities are ahead of us. We just need to catch them

On 10/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ?

My favorite places to spend my time are forums like bitcointalk, bitcoingarden and also cryptotalk and when i got bored im trading my bitcoin to make a profit on a daily basis.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I mosty spend my time in getting free airdrops and now my often time is spending on this forum. Earnings and information both are being taken from this forum by me. 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:53 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

There are also one very important field. That is the free earning sector. At the beginning of my career in crypto I spent my almost whole free time in that kind of free sites. But ad the time goes on i found that the experience is most important. So i started to visit the groups and community with peoples. Now i spend time in trading. 

I have spent more time in joining airdrops.I have lose important time from my life.I have joined more airdrops but i didn't get paid from this 

Thanks for your information.i think I have spent more in airdrops in my crypto life.

I spent a lot of time here but I never get any payment from here.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:19 PM, Lucifer said:

I spend almost all day sitting on my pc, sometimes I see charts again writing in this forum writing and trying to help telling my experience in trading, I also follow some professional trader accounts on twitter.

this is a very typical trader life haha it may sound lazy but thats pretty much what we all do in crypto, checking charts and see what experts say about the market movement.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:28 AM, Cryptohash said:

7 years you sustained in trading that's great how much profit you made till now 🙂 ? Is trading a good source of income 🙂

Yes! The Trading is a good source of earning. In the trading you can earn daily in any coins. But it is totally depends upon you that how you trade in the coins. If you have the advanced skills of trading then you get the good profits

On 10/21/2019 at 2:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

How about you ? 

Indeed, after entering the forum, it took about 4 hours of my time to browse the topics and respond to the most important ones. Also, I have encryption friends on the media, spending some time with them to exchange news and ideas.