World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 4

43 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

Nothing to worry about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Here in Philippines we can use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to paybills and shopping receipt.  Also we have a legal wallet to hold them and send to other person with out a single fee. we can also convert BITCOIN to FIAT and withdraw them through banks and remittance centers. 

42 minutes ago, MumtazRioz said:

I live in India and it is not a crypto friendly country. More I would say that the government doesn't even know much about crypto lmao. They are like trying to propagate their own agenda and too busy with vote banks that they consider crypto and other stuffs as something that should be banned and not talked about. 

Same as Indonesia. We have rules about crypto, but only basic rules. Every transaction must by exchange first. You can't buy clothes by btc legally. You must sell your btc which paired with local currency (IDR) then use it to transaction

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

My country is near to Malta but unfortunately bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are forbidden here, but the good news is that the government does not take it seriously...there is a low but it's not applicated

in my country cryptocurrency is not allowed, but I can still use cryptocurrency for payment, in my opinion the rules in my country are less strict. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

• In my country, it's not legalized and it's banned. But soon ban will be removed 🙂 

• No, it is not allowed to access crypto assets in my country!

• 90 % of developing countries just don't support crypto. They are against it.

In my country, crypto isn't legalized but we have a lot people that are into Cryptocurrency but we all stay anonymous because financial institutions are against it to the extent that you can't include the word bitcoin on your teller.

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

3 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

In my country, Govt said Bitcoin is not a legal tender and can't be regulated as payment medium. After all its illegal. So it does not mean that we can't use it or vice verse. Banks also send messages to its user that Trade in Digital Currency is Prohbited. So it all means that in case of scam and in case of fraud the bank or any financial institution will not help you for any recovery and no cyber crime unit will help such guys at all. So crypto users are trading as well and every thing is going very fine there is not mean that its ban.  

• +3 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

thank you all. sometimes countries and states apply meaningless rules and deprive us of our fundamental rights and freedoms. but I understand that even if they forbade them as much as they want, access to the crypto is somehow possible. So I'm happy for all of us. the world is a free place and crypto is economic freedom.

its still way too early for countries to fully adopt bitcoin and in my country bitcoin isnt so popular among people even highly educated ones because everything online is a scam (glad they didnt witness BCC😂)

Crypto currency is being prohibited by some countries that don't understand it and its part in changing the world for better, these countries see cryptocurrency as a bad thing, and it will only be use to carry out crimes, country Like the USA, France and many others as taken a negative position on crypto.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, mayanmc said:

How does the government catch users who are using Cryptocurrency in countries that cryptocurreny is prohibited. Is it even possible?

It is true that no one is able to detect everything when people are using cryptocurrency. I mean the same thing is true when we catch people with credit card fraud – it's much harder to do than when you catch people using cryptocurrency. I suppose blockchain analysis needs a better infrastructure before it can really take off.

2 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

in our country crypto is banned/illegal.if police found you to use crypto then you have to go jail.even many people went jail for using crypto currency .but so many people using crypto currency in our country.hope one day our country also accept crypto currency.Now using crypto is so risky

God your country is bad for crypto currency trading, why do you take the risk, if caught you will face hash punishment, wow you need to be careful or relocate but crypto currency is getting popular soon laws will be overturn in your country.

In my country, Bitcoin is prohibited from being used as a legal currency. The reason for this prohibition is because bitcoin can be used as a transaction tool in crime, such as selling and buying drugs, money laundering.
However, even though bitcoin is not used as a legal currency in my country, some people have bitcoin to benefit.

The prohibitions of Bittrex and CEX.IO are the biggest stupidity that the crypto world has been able to see, they are against everything that the human being repudiates, because they obey political orders, the truth is disgusting.

Just now, hafmy said:

I dont understand why some countries there are not happy with cryptocurrencies! there are more people around the world who are making a good life with cryptocurrencies better than who are received from their government.

because they cant trace crypto-currencies, they can't receive tax on crypto and they are worry about mining pools that actually can increase the electricity usage so much

in many countries crypto is illegal business and they are not allowing to use the crypto currencies, they think that it can be used as a source of money laundering so they declare the crypto currency illegal in the country.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Binance is based in china that is why i still thinking to get away from cryptocurrency as they (CHINA) banning crypto on their country! but the performance of BINANCE NOW? what should we take the action  here? what we shoud do?

On 10/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

I still hope that in my country someday it will be like Malta. Where we use crypto comfortably and is not difficult for the public to accept.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:10 PM, ashua1 said:

One of the countries that is banning bitcoin is India and China, but the truth is that China is the country that mines bitcoin the most.

I am sure now government of china no longer banning bitcoin, and china leader xi jin ping says thats blockchain was good technology and now alibaba market use bitcoin as bonus to US market

• +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 7:31 AM, cryptotalker said:

I live in a highly crypto friendly country, Venezuela. We have a lot of crypto users, people use crypto as a way to get profits and have a daily income, as you know, we have the biggest inflation of the world so we live a harsh life. Government has legalized crypto -sorta- and there are more and more diffusion of the crypto everyday.

• +1 3

My country is just neutral to crypto so I am not facing any issue while using my crypto currencies and while doing my job online in the crypto world. 

As I know bitcoin is illegal in the most of the countries in the world, even my country, I can't buy and sell cryptocurrencies officially, always there is rules stopping dealing with bitcoin 

• +1 1