World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions

I am a resident of the Russian Federation, and the problem is that while the cryptocurrency is in question, but unfortunately, they want to ban it, but it seems to me that this is not the most successful attempt! I think we are not stupid people, and we can always find a way out of this situation and cheat the system :P))

• +1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 8:18 PM, noor job boy said:

We can't use Cryptocurrency safely. Because there are many countries government announced bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is illegal.

that's bad to know that in most of the countries bitcoin or any other kind of cryptocurrency is totally illegal but we can't say all countries in the world which are prohibited cryptocurrency there are some crypto friendly countries as well 

@cryptotalker yes my friend right here from my location or let me say from my country in general cryptocurrency is accepted and we have some shops that accept cryptocurrency in purchasing there goods.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:31 AM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

I did not know about Binance in Malta and less than in this country people freely use this cryptoactive trade. Here in my country it is also free and you can trade with cryptocurrencies, mining is prohibited.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is actually possible in our country to access our own crypto assets and we could also transfer it to our digital wallet so we could be able to transfer it to the automated machines and use it as our means of living. Our country actually does not have something to say about this, they are not saying that this is bad or illegal but they are not also saying that this is good or legal. The problem is that they don’t know yet the existence of crypto currency since they only know is fiat currency which they are always using. The only things that I am concern is that there is a possibility that this crypto currency in our country would be getting some attention to our government as there is a senate who are trying to make an action about it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 5:17 PM, cryptokram said:

Nothing to worry about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Here in Philippines we can use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to paybills and shopping receipt.  Also we have a legal wallet to hold them and send to other person with out a single fee. we can also convert BITCOIN to FIAT and withdraw them through banks and remittance centers. 

Its seems like an ideal environment for the decentralized currencies and i wish that all the countries have these facilities as you unfortunately i dont any of these 😔

On 11/21/2019 at 2:15 AM, Migo said:

As I know bitcoin is illegal in the most of the countries in the world, even my country, I can't buy and sell cryptocurrencies officially, always there is rules stopping dealing with bitcoin 

I can happily voice out that my country now has finalize on the long issue of legalizing Crypto currencies system, the government has clearly made a good decision thereby adopting and implementing the use of Crypto currency in the country, consider it as a legal money and therefore working out modalities, measures to protect investors from attackers.

• +2 1

My country's lack of proper and sound regulation is caused by the obvious lack of concrete knowledge of blockchcain technologies and its applications.

The system runs, it seems - on autopilot. Even if there are individuals amongst authorities who can provide expertise and advise on the implementation of crypto - nobody is willing to stand out and speak. 

• +1 1

In my country, the cryptocurrency is not well known, and even I would not have heard of it without my brother, and in my country it is not possible to deal in the encrypted currency directly or in Bitcoin, but rather it must be converted into the local currency in order to earn money, just as blockchain technology is prohibited, I hope in the future laws will be issued in favor of the cryptocurrency

I think it's still not completely accessable here legitimately as a lot of people have been really not aware of the cryptocurrency market and how profitable it is. I really hope a lot of people know and try it and accept it like fiat money.

• +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 2:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

Binance seems that it is not in Malta and there was a lot of corruption in that country for a very long time. We read about many exchanges to be in Malta but we don't know exactly what is happening. Many are there because it is considered a tax haven in Europe but there is a lot going on.

You can process crypto anywhere you live no matter bans and block by firewalls but you will need knowledge. There are skilled people that do that but always need to be careful and not break laws. There are exchanges that allow all.

• +1 1

In the start of crypto there is no anyone accept the crypto l. But this time there are many countries accept the cryptocurrency. No doubt malta is one of them and other countries known their value. But some countries prohibited the crypto. Such as India is one of the most one.

But i think at the end whole world accept the crypto because next time is of crypto.

• +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 6:56 PM, Bitxalt said:

in my country cryptocurrency is not allowed, but I can still use cryptocurrency for payment, in my opinion the rules in my country are less strict. 

In our country the rules are strict and they apply some rules if you use the crypto amrket but i hope in my country the crypto market using is legal and that time i make good money becasue that time i buy and sell the coins openly and make deals with the peoples.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a few countries that have banned crypto and prohibit all use or investment in them but this doesn't stop the people of these countries from using and we have seen huge interest for crypto everywhere, it is not something bad that needs to be banned it is another way of making transactions.

• +2 1

Countries differ in terms of their laws, regulations, and form of administration, and thus the use of cryptography and cryptocurrencies varies from place to place. And I think that Europe is the region that provides the most comfort to work more than other regions because of the presence of countries linked with each other in the so-called European Union and thus a large area with almost common laws.

Malta helps some people to pay less taxes so they move there. I don't think there is better acceptance of cryptocurrencies from the rest of the Europe. Some exchanges were supposed to be based in Malta but they are in Asia, so I don't think that there is some big help done by Malta, only some shady business.

Many countries now do not recognize cryptocurrencies and penalize their circulation, and in return there are countries hosting conferences for investors, platforms and companies, and others that legislate them, but in general, countries will gradually move to integrate cryptocurrencies and blockchain into their structure for the sole reason that they are profitable and good for people and countries cannot prevent or control them fully.

• +3 1

It is good that large platforms such as binance enjoy the good service of cryptocurrencies without restrictions, but in my case I cannot say the same, although they are not allowed in my country, I know that one day they will be,

crypto can be acccesed in any part of the world, only if it has not been restricted or banned, even without a ban  there are countries in which the use of the system or even the concepts of crypto is still quite new and unfamiliar, as in my country crypto is not really that known as its only a very minority that know about it

• +1 1

Till now it's not possible to get direct access to the crypto currency. But my country is also thinking about the removing ban from crypto currencies. And hoping that  in near future it will legalized in my country also.

My dear in most of the world we are free to access crypto. But I am read some bad news about kyc coming when we are to use any wallet too so this is maybe very extreme to read and I am hope this does not forced. Crypto is about freedom not about kyc, instead find the criminals without make innovation suffer.

• +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

There is not any country that control the crypto market transactions and peoples will start to use the crypto market on their daily basis In the crypto market there are so many peoples that invest their money in it and try to legal this business in their country.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Mella said:

My dear in most of the world we are free to access crypto. But I am read some bad news about kyc coming when we are to use any wallet too so this is maybe very extreme to read and I am hope this does not forced. Crypto is about freedom not about kyc, instead find the criminals without make innovation suffer.

@Mella...We can enter the crypto world for free.  However, they ask us for kyc to verify on many sites or wallets.  Which is for our safety.  But the crypto world is free for everyone.  Anyone can enter there freely.  However, there are many fraudsters in the crypto world.  So we can't give our KYC everywhere.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

What is now free can be prohibited tomorrow as you can't trust governments, they will find any reason to attack cryptocurrencies and they already doing that as we read about France that wants to put KYC in anything and stop cryptocurrencies. From our part we don't do KYC at all and still make it without problems.

• +1 1
  • +2 1