[Tutorial] How to recover blockchain wallet in the case of forgetting login credentials - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

[Tutorial] How to recover blockchain wallet in the case of forgetting login credentials

Well we all know blockchain.com wallet needs a login credentials to login and to access. I see a lot of users ask how they can recover their wallet if they lose any login credentials. One way is obviously going through their customer support but it takes a long time.

However one can easily restore their blockchain wallet using Electrum.

1. Open Electrum and go for restore wallet.

2. Chose standard wallet

3. I already have a seed

4. Enter the seeds you have 

5. Instead of clicking next click the option button.

6. Check BIP39 and click OK button

7. Then click next next etc until you see the wallet. 

Check the addresses and you will see your blockchain.com wallet is there.

If you have any fund in their then send then to a new wallet. You can use the same wallet using Electrum though.

I hope it helps and save you from a lot of stress.

Click here for some visual images if you need.

• Useful or interesting 7

Nice tutorial, but I would not trust blockchain online wallet in first place.
I saw reports from people who got hacked and their account stolen. They stole crypto from him,
and even continue to use his account after that.
You can find this cases on reddit with more information, so I don't trust blockchain online wallet to keep my crypto.

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

Well we all know blockchain.com wallet needs a login credentials to login and to access. I see a lot of users ask how they can recover their wallet if they lose any login credentials. One way is obviously going through their customer support but it takes a long time.

2. Chose standard wallet

3. I already have a seed

If you have any fund in their then send then to a new wallet. You can use the same wallet using Electrum though.

Thank you man, recently one member asking for recovery and i was very sad because i can't  help him and i cant copy from other site because its criticle matter so i would never like to share that solution which is not mine. So your post is worthy and eligible for +1 😄.

We should help others because knowledge is every thing and increase with the limit of spend. Knowledge have solutions and power. It would great if you make a post on import paper wallet in block chain. Thats will great. Because i think some members should know about paper wallet use for privately holding without fear of getting block or fund stolen.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

9 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Nice tutorial, but I would not trust blockchain online wallet in first place.

We are not saying that one need to use this wallet, the tutorial is for those who have this wallet and they are facing issue with logging in.

I am sure this will help them a lot, I mean to the victims.

5 minutes ago, Devh said:

Thank you man, recently one member asking for recovery and i was very sad because i can't  help him

This topic was indeed inspire by a topic created by one of the user who was asking how to get back his blockchain wallet.

Thanks for the good words by the way.

A useful article, but I think that restoring your wallet will be quite difficult given all the problems associated with blockchain

10 minutes ago, AlfFusco said:

A useful article, but I think that restoring your wallet will be quite difficult given all the problems associated with blockchain

If you have your 12 word seed from Blockchain wallet then restoring it using Electrum as easy as explained in my OP 😊

There is no need to panic or get scared. You can try it yourself. Create a blockchain wallet and use the seed of the wallet to check with Electrum.

10 minutes ago, lancer826 said:

Thank you now i can withdraw it i rlly forgot it i thought its all over but thanks to this i know how to get it back thank you very much i appreciated it mister 😄

Are you the user who lost his blockchain wallet credentials? I can not the username but there was this guy who was asking this question and seeking for help.

If that was you then I am really happy.

@xBDT Script lol,  I want to laugh right now. Maybe everyone has gone crazy. They said yes for a while, then no, immediately.  The mods are going wild now. Ban ban ban, hahaha. Anyway, beautiful job, man! Blockchain wallet is a little complex for new users. 

2 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

@xBDT Script lol,  I want to laugh right now. Maybe everyone has gone crazy. They said yes for a while, then no, immediately.

Nah I think I was not reading him carefully. It's a misunderstanding of course. His first post was a not much clear I think. Anyway may be he is innocent 😊

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Nah I think I was not reading him carefully. It's a misunderstanding of course. His first post was a not much clear I think. Anyway may be he is innocent 😊

Yes, of course, he is innocent, because of his innocence. Lol Nevermind. All I need now is a laugh, hahaha. Why did you use electrum wallet? I use the bitcoin core. 

7 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

One thing I don't get is what will I use as seed?

Okay this is I think unkwon for a lot of users. I do not about now but when I used to have the blockchain wallet then they used to give us the 12 word seed. This seed is really private to the users. This seed contains all of your address and the private keys.

If you do not have this seed then unfortunately, this tutorial is useless for you.

5 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Why did you use electrum wallet? I use the bitcoin core. 

I use to use bitcoin core but then I moved to Electrum coz I really do not have much space in my system for the whole blockchain in my system. 

10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I use to use bitcoin core but then I moved to Electrum

I hope you reconsider using it again. You surely know that's the safest chain. Don't miss the main chain. The core is calling lol. 

18 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

So seed is same as pass phrase? I remembered I wrote it in one of my diary but I misplaced it somehow. What I have in there is about 0.2 btc. I don't have the seed again so this tutorial is useless for me of a truth. I am sure others have learnt.

Yes it is the pass phrase. 

Really sorry to hear about this. Now do you still have some of the seed or any clue about some of the information coz if you have some clue then you can contact with those guys who does recovery. I think they will take 20% from the wallet if they are successful. The topic is on my topic, I will find it later and will give you the link.

You can give them a try since you already accepted the lose and you have nothing to lose now.

Blockchain wallet it is one of the most secured wallets, I recommended that for btc earners, this very helpful tutorial because some wallet has some complicated things to recover your account, best luck for you 

I use blockchain wallet and i have never any problems with and hope never happen to me,i see in your tutorial that you recover blockchain wallet with Elecrum wallet,first time to see that i don't know any thing about it. thanks for those new information 

The time you have a seed words it's not a recovery you still have your wallet because you the only who have the seeds I Never have this problems but if it happens i think the best way is to contact the support and and change your password and it's done, it to complicated to do your stafe like you explain very good 

Blockchain purse the application belongs to the a good number of established openings, As i preferred which will designed for btc earners, it worth your time mini seminar considering various purse contains various sophisticated conisderations to get back ones own credit account, most beneficial beginners luck for everyone

On 10/21/2019 at 2:34 AM, xBDT Script said:

2. Chose standard wallet

3. I already have a seed

Wait I dont understand, you can do same thing on Blockchain site if you have that 12 recovery words why to use Electrum for that?

Maybe I did not understand something, do you write that you can get access to Blockchain wallet without that 12 words?

And if is this first which I write, I really dont understand point of this topic/tutorial.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/21/2019 at 5:36 PM, hexwin said:

I saw reports from people who got hacked and their account stolen. They stole crypto from him,
and even continue to use his account after that.

like for real? even an old wallet blockchain can be hacked?in your opinion how much minimum capital before buying a cold wallet?

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 PM, xBDT Script said:

We are not saying that one need to use this wallet, the tutorial is for those who have this wallet and they are facing issue with logging in.

I am sure this will help them a lot, I mean to the victims.

This topic was indeed inspire by a topic created by one of the user who was asking how to get back his blockchain wallet.

Thanks for the good words by the way.

I don't have seed and if anyone have seed maybe directly they can recover from blockchain website. What is the difference in recovering between electrum and blockchain wallet website?

Your process is okay. it is very easy to recover a block chain wallet. there are many wallets which cant be recovered any how if any one lost the log in materials.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:52 PM, Man said:

This tutorial is actually very good. Surely people will be confused when they experience this. But unfortunately, I don't see too many people using Electrum. Most people or my friends prefer to use the blockchain.com web wallet

The tutorial basically works the same for all wallets where you own the private key (or the seed).

So the crucial thing is (and I also taught this to my kids): guard your private key and seed as carefully as you guard your passport. Both are proof of identity, and can do a lot of harm when they fall in the wrong hands.

@xBDT Script thanks for posting!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 10/21/2019 at 3:34 PM, xBDT Script said:

2. Chose standard wallet

3. I already have a seed

It will help those people who got this problem. I have an account on blockchain but don't use this. I will use it in future.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Its very good and necessary information for them who faces such problems, many users face the problems of forgetting the log in essentials and are not able to recognize it so this information gives them satisfaction of security.