⛏️ ⛏️ Cudo Miner - The Future of Mining is Here  ⛏️ ⛏️ - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

⛏️ ⛏️ Cudo Miner - The Future of Mining is Here  ⛏️ ⛏️

If you are new to cryptocurrency mining, You can use this all in one app to manage your mining rig.

https://www.cudominer.com/

Why using Cudo miner?

• Free 
  • Manage your mining rig anytime anywhere
  • Automatic profit switching ensuring the highest profit
  • Automatic mining software update 
  • Automatic overclock setting (built-in)
  • Scheduled and idle mining 
  • Automatic payment conversion (BTC,ETH,GRIN,RVN)
  • Low fee (depend on your level)

Early adopter gets free 5000 SAT for each registration. Sign Up Now  ⛏️

Edited by lucky80

Is it possible to withdraw this bonus or will it serve for some other purposes? Please bring more specifics.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:41 PM, Goulding said:

are you admin of this project ? i still not understand how you mine with this ? is this same with cloud mining ? or rented mining ? or investment with system buying hash power ? 

Nothing of that.

It will use your mining rig and do some extra ordinary job in addition to ensure you profitable mining, converting mined coin into BTC or ETH, getting control of your rig from anywhere, etc. I hope you now understand.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:54 PM, BenQ said:

so our phone mining their coin or mining some specific coin we want ? no way we can mining many difference coin on phone . they had difference algorithm . 

There is nothing in my post mentioned about phone mining. 

On 9/27/2019 at 10:30 PM, kyxap said:

Is it possible to withdraw this bonus or will it serve for some other purposes? Please bring more specifics.

It is possible if you reach the minimum payout.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:41 PM, Goulding said:

are you admin of this project ? i still not understand how you mine with this ? is this same with cloud mining ? or rented mining ? or investment with system buying hash power ? 

I'm using it. That is why I recommended to use it. I haven't try nicehash again since the old platform ultimately moved into the new platform. However,  cudo miner is more profitable than the last nicehash profit I received.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:30 PM, lucky80 said:

If you are new to cryptocurrency mining, You can use this all in one app to manage your mining rig.

https://www.cudominer.com/

Why using Cudo miner?

• Free 
  • Manage your mining rig anytime anywhere
  • Automatic profit switching ensuring the highest profit
  • Automatic mining software update 
  • Automatic overclock setting (built-in)
  • Scheduled and idle mining 
  • Automatic payment conversion (BTC,ETH,GRIN,RVN)
  • Low fee (depend on your level)

Early adopter gets free 5000 SAT for each registration. Sign Up Now  ⛏️

Hey thank You so much for sharing with us.How much money should we accept to make in one month? Do You think can we make more than 10 USD per device?

7 hours ago, blatisvan said:

i would be careful before downloading this. too much scam this days for people to just download random stuff for money.

better to mine yourself or use nicehash than use this shady program which may or not steal you and may or not mine all for you

Indeed, we must be careful before using anything. But if you read what I said before, I use this software, and I can assure it is legitimate software. I will not advocate anything harmful.

They are also a legit company. This picture below is my withdrawal screenshot.

spacer.png

You can also see the transaction here. https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/5a5012ec7d430cb73d503a8911f1b8d78a59edebf795a7620595575c15e35b2d

11 hours ago, Grace said:

Hey thank You so much for sharing with us.How much money should we accept to make in one month? Do You think can we make more than 10 USD per device?

Crazy! 🤣

7 hours ago, bobifatal said:

Hello! quite interesting site, but I do not see anything special to the others. can you mine with your phone or just with video graphics cards? what would be the earnings in a month with a video card?

CPU or GPU only. 

Cudominer is offering some cool offers and bonus for sign up. This is a profitable mining project, so I'd recommend everyone to join here. 

What are the types of cards that this program is running or supported, as we know there are several types of GPU different from each other, for example, there are cards based on OpenGl technology such as AMD cards and all similar cards and other cards based on Cuda such as Nvidia cards does the program supports these different technologies.

For the first time I hear about this miner, but it seems to me that if you created this theme with this miner, then most likely you are the owner of this application? For me, so the usual miner, we have such the quite a lot, which even better cope with the proposed work.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:48 AM, Awaremooner said:

By this explanation of yours and the level of trust I have in you, are you recommending this cudo miners to us as a forum member? If you say yes, I will try it

I use this miner if there are no new coins to mine (mining CKB now). They proved to be paying and made it easy to control my rig. I do not recommend it, but if you want to try it, go ahead.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:07 AM, Crypto123 said:

What are the types of cards that this program is running or supported, as we know there are several types of GPU different from each other, for example, there are cards based on OpenGl technology such as AMD cards and all similar cards and other cards based on Cuda such as Nvidia cards does the program supports these different technologies.

All cards is supported.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:52 PM, Superred said:

I have a question too that how much profit would you get from mine through this site for daily, weekly or monthly whether it worth for your efforts or not and is still possible to mine without making deposits first because if this totally free then i might be will try it later

Your income depends on the number of your GPU resources. As I said before, Cudo miner has a few advantages over Nicehash. Please try and compare it.

22 hours ago, Sumayya said:

How does the website work. Is there any string attached to the bonus been given on the website

You must mine to get the bonus. 

On 12/2/2019 at 11:16 AM, lucky80 said:

You must mine to get the bonus. 

I understand you now, you will have to mine before the bonus will be unlocked for you to used, thanks for telling me

11 hours ago, Sumayya said:

I understand you now, you will have to mine before the bonus will be unlocked for you to used, thanks for telling me

Yes, you only need to mine, and you will get your mining payment plus a 5000 satoshi bonus. And don't worry, they have been paying me without problems, and also a legitimate company. 

On 12/7/2019 at 5:59 PM, Goodcoin said:

I can not mine. The more peoe join mining the more the difficulty. I do not want the difficulty to increase. So, I can not mine.

You can use the CPU to mine when it's not active. This can be set easily on the Cuda Miner console. When you stop using a computer, your CPU will automatically mine. The profit is not significant. However, what if one satoshi is one dollar. You can believe it or not. It is your choice.

4 hours ago, Sakib said:

Is this site active online now?Are they paying everyone well? If the answer is yes, tell me, because I'm interested in miningI want to double my crypto, increase it.If you can trust, I'll invest, of course I trust you

Yes. It is working fine. I got my payment instantly. You can test it and make a withdrawal. However, you can't double your crypto here. Try to trade.

8 hours ago, *RoCkStEr* said:

The latest Tweets from Cudo Miner (@CudoMiner). New powerful mutli-algo crypto mining software. The Future of Mining is Here!

This is not the latest tweet and you are copying their bio. That is why your post soon will be deleted. 

5 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

hard to use it right now

All information is on https://www.cudominer.com/ .

What do you mean? What is your problem? Maybe i can help.

I have tested it and while it is a decent well built software I don't see why should one use it over its free-to-use counterparts which have all the same benefits without the need to pay for subscription.

3 hours ago, Binjit said:

Starting program is looking real and nice i am intrested like this program.but i can use
mobile for take part in this program or not or only can mine in laptop
hope this is paying legit to me

The Cudo app for CPU and GPU only. Mobile mining is useless, man. Don't worry about the payment. I am using it now and they pay me without a problem. 

15 hours ago, AutoLigtas said:

Do we need to invest here or this is free to use?  And what is the estimated earning here every weeks? 

You need a mining rig to mine this coin. You can see it in the CKB mining calculator. If you don't have a mining rig, buy them. Please check their website here https://www.nervos.org/

Nice sharing .But i am moved from  Mining.Now a days its very expensive because electricity is very expensive and card are very high in demand .Its better to play safe game rather then risky.But Thanks for sharing good  Thing for members.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:51 AM, AutoLigtas said:

So it's depends on how many mining rigs i bought? On how many coins i will mine here everyday? 

Sorry, I think I have replied in the wrong thread. But the mining rig is correct. You need a mining rig to mine on this site. The payment could be in BTC, ETH, and RVN. Bigger mining rig will result in a bigger hash rate and profit.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:54 AM, caklonte said:

Is this really pay and free without investment? How long have you been mining here? what is your weekly and monthly daily income? Is it interesting or not enough? please provide more details to me. If it's interesting I want to try mining there.

You must have an investment and that is your mining rig. It's better than nicehash IMO. You better try it yourself as I will not share my profit for privacy.

Cudo Miner is a crypto mining platform Cudo Miner continuously scans the coin value and difficulty best performance for your hardware.using your smartphone or laptop for instance, through the Cudo web console mining doesn’t interfere with your computer’s performance while you’re using it

On 1/8/2020 at 11:00 PM, caklonte said:

Didn't you write yourself number one, it's free. But you say you have to invest? So which is it? Free or have to deposit? It's quite confusing for me to take part in this cryptocurrency mining program. So please explain again about this mining site., Thank you.

Your investment is your mining rig? Clear? This is not cloud mining.