Tutor how manage your work in bounty social media - Page 5 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

Tutor how manage your work in bounty social media

By doing those steps every day for one week or something like that im sure this will became much easier , you will get on it and im saying that Based on my own experience in bounties .

• +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 8:25 AM, sidik7 said:
  • you must prepare your time guys this is very important
  • and then list the jobs social media in microsoft excell and giving date start and date end

Well said. Preparing time is very important, managing a social media is not an easy thing so we must be careful on preparing time. Its a good idea to use Microsoft excel just as you said, because will help you to do everything in the right time and in the right order.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/21/2019 at 6:25 AM, sidik7 said:

How to manage your work in bounty social media

Guys today i will give experience in my work as bounty hunter for manage the overall my participate in bounty and i hope this is make all friend here getting more information so make easy to take more join in bounty campaign, first think you must prepare your pen to write or note .

lets to take action guys :

• and then list the jobs social media in microsoft excell and giving date start and date end
  • and then if you join in more than 5 social media campaign you must update repost , likes but follow the time
  • from morning or evening i think 1- 2 hours its enough
  • after that if the rule you must report the result in saturday you must overall your work must finish in friday evening
  • the important for the work is on microsoft excell, because we can easy for controling overall result on date end .

if all friend have more opinion lets share and lets learning together

I have never join any bounty before though am a new member. But by reading your post i feel the courage to give it a try in cryptotalk.

Thank you.

Having the time is the most important thing to do it, and then you should have knowledge and energy to perform the required tasks. If one wants to involve oneself in bounty social media, one has to make out time and perform all that is necessary.

Edited by Ramz99737
  • +2 1

Thank you for the tips and advices. I think that its very very good to follow this rules and then I will surely succeed in the Bounty program and soon I will get the returns i guess. 

Thank you for your kind information.  I think it will help me to get this online job. We can manage our online job by following this information.It’s help us for better earning

The time management in social media is very easy as you can finish the task so quick . because we know now there are a lot of social media bounty and everything can participate .

The time the board in online life is simply as you can complete but ocial media is waste of time if you haven't got a produced for marking .in social network i interest i interpret one project to all my friends .

The way you giving people tips my first reaction was " ohh man! This person is definitely a pro in his field" you have a great explanation way. And it helps to kotovate me further ..thanks dude

On 10/21/2019 at 10:25 AM, sidik7 said:

Guys today i will give experience in my work as bounty hunter for manage the overall my participate in bounty and i hope this is make all friend here getting more information so make easy to take more join in bounty campaign, first think you must prepare your pen to write or note .

• and then if you join in more than 5 social media campaign you must update repost , likes but follow the time
  • from morning or evening i think 1- 2 hours its enough
  • after that if the rule you must report the result in saturday you must overall your work must finish in friday evening
  • the important for the work is on microsoft excell, because we can easy for controling overall result on date end .

if all friend have more opinion lets share and lets learning together

Thanks for sharing this good detail to us and this is good for those who want to join any bounty program they can learn from this post...

I never tried before but after getting such useful information and inspiration from you guys it will try it. Hopeful, that if I will not get paid then I can learn something from it. Thanks to all for helping me.

I think this method is very effective for managing social media, because we know there are so many social media now and everyone can participate. 

• +1 1

One of the hardest ways to do this is to submit a link!  You need to manage it well.  The more promotions you add, the more links you need to save!  You can also learn a lot of English if you work here regularly.

The more links you add to the campaign, the more links you need to save. However, you can finish the task so quickly. Managing time on social media is very easy. You need to manage it well.

Social media campaigns are not handled properly by bounty management. Sometimes I see bot accounts or similar accounts., because we know now there are a lot of social media bounties and everyone will like to participate...

I've spent a lot of time to receive awards in the past, but I'm not interested in spending more now, because they cause headaches and are coins. We have to do the same thing every day and call every time, otherwise we have no signs at the end.

I don't use Excel because my computer is too old to shut down Firefox.

As soon as I joined there I also became a benefactor hunter at bitquintal.com I can't manage my time because I have a job but I still benefit from it As I resign I think I need to be more focused on managing my time to please just as I am doing Cryptotal here now.

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. If you work hard and follow all the instructions that I have posted, how long will I wait to earn and how much payment will I receive?

Hello my friend..We all know there are a lot of rewards in social media so this is very effective in managing the rewards of social media and we have to be more focused on time management.

Managing of work in bounty is as easy as any other thing but you need to be cautious of your time and invest your time into it well, and the end may surprise you, but if you have no time and don't invest time into it it may lead to you having a problem on the site.

some of your tips are really good for new bounty hunters but as my experience because i doing bounties last one year just make one excel and one MS WORLD file for record of all bounties it enough for doing bounties record.if some one do 20bounties project at the same time then he needs at least 2hours to work .just FB and twitter compaigns not all social media compaign.

I think that following what I said about the method is very appropriate and everyone should apply it to ensure their interests for a while and I am difficult for me to manage my time but after this publication it will be easy for me to prioritize. 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:25 AM, sidik7 said:

@sidik7 Thank you. The topic is wonderful and very useful, of course, organizing work, completing tasks and listing them. This is a very beautiful thing and this helps us to know the results of our work. For this we must always offer the benefit to everyone in order to benefit

The time management in social media is very easy as you can finish the task so quick. what will give you hard way is the link submission! you need to manage it well. the more campaign you join the more links you need to save!