Tutor how manage your work in bounty social media - Page 4 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

Tutor how manage your work in bounty social media

This is a good guide and is recommended. However, having a dedicated social media accounts for crypto projects will save an account from been suspended in case.

• Useful or interesting 1

The time the board in online life is simple as you can complete the errand so fast. what will give you hard way is the connection accommodation! you have to oversee it well. the more crusade you join the more connections you have to spare

Okay I wanted this information but another question, how much do you earn within those 2 hours and how tedious is the work you are doing, kindly help in understanding this because bounties to can make you some money right??

• +4 1

You just need to bookmark the social media accounts of projects in browser & save the activities of the week to a .doc or .txt file, so whether you participate in social campaigns of 10-15 different projects, then also only consumes 30 minutes per day 🙂

ive been scamed on ICOS on bitcointalk and i dont wanna do that again/ but on that forum people are nice and good i have comfort with them/ but ocial media is waste of time if you havent got a product for marketing

The most useful advise is to gave an Excel sheet with all the info and links in it, because you wont memorise everything. And, even more useful advise - NEVER give your private key to anyone

• +5 1

I read this article and understand, that it is really hard work, because we need a lot of time to make all actions, that's why I don't like bounties and airdrops some better for me, but I guess that some like bounties and it will be very interesting for them 

Really here I share more experience that I have to improve everyone of the work in the campaign reward. Do it guys so that it is the best option

Good post, it is very useful to me especially because many times I lose my mind and with it the time and I do not obtain absolutely any benefit, thanks

Mananging time is important everywhere in life take it in your daily or socially. You have many competitors out there and you want to earn even more so its neccesary to know how to manage your time effectively and efficiently.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:25 AM, sidik7 said:

How to manage your work in bounty social media

Guys today i will give experience in my work as bounty hunter for manage the overall my participate in bounty and i hope this is make all friend here getting more information so make easy to take more join in bounty campaign, first think you must prepare your pen to write or note .

lets to take action guys :

• you must prepare your time guys this is very important
  • and then list the jobs social media in microsoft excell and giving date start and date end
  • and then if you join in more than 5 social media campaign you must update repost , likes but follow the time
  • from morning or evening i think 1- 2 hours its enough
  • after that if the rule you must report the result in saturday you must overall your work must finish in friday evening
  • the important for the work is on microsoft excell, because we can easy for controling overall result on date end .

if all friend have more opinion lets share and lets learning together

To achieve these objectives, it is advisable to sensitize people in the use of networks, prioritize, delegate and support activities.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:25 AM, sidik7 said:

Guys today i will give experience in my work as bounty hunter for manage the overall my participate in bounty and i hope this is make all friend here getting more information so make easy to take more join in bounty campaign, first think you must prepare your pen to write or note .

• and then list the jobs social media in microsoft excell and giving date start and date end
  • and then if you join in more than 5 social media campaign you must update repost , likes but follow the time
  • after that if the rule you must report the result in saturday you must overall your work must finish in friday evening
  • the important for the work is on microsoft excell, because we can easy for controling overall result on date end .

Time management is essential to be able to achieve objectives of different kinds.

When we work with social networks to obtain some income it is important to avoid the distractors that steal your time, such as an inopportune visit or call.

Each person must have a work schedule so that the habit is created

• +1 1

On 21/10/2019 at 1:25, sidik7 said:

Cómo administrar su trabajo en las redes sociales de recompensas

Chicos, hoy daré experiencia en mi trabajo como cazarrecompensas para administrar el total de mi participación en recompensas y espero que esto sea para hacer que todos los amigos obtengan más información, así que faciliten la participación en la campaña de recompensas, primero piensen que deben preparar su bolígrafo escribir o anotar.

vamos a tomar acción chicos :

• deben preparar su tiempo chicos esto es muy importante
  • y luego enumerar las redes sociales de trabajos en microsoft excell y dar la fecha de inicio y finalización
  • y luego, si te unes a más de 5 campañas de redes sociales, debes actualizar el repost, me gusta pero sigue el tiempo
  • desde la mañana o la noche creo que de 1 a 2 horas es suficiente
  • después de eso, si la regla debe informar el resultado el sábado, en general, su trabajo debe terminar el viernes por la noche
  • lo importante para el trabajo es Microsoft Excel, porque podemos controlar fácilmente el resultado general al final de la fecha.

si todos los amigos tienen más opinión, compartamos y aprendamos juntos

Your publication helps me to think about starting a project on bounty web pages. It has always caught my attention but I did not know or had any idea how to organize myself to take control. The idea is to get those interesting awards for your work on social networks!

• +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 1:25 AM, sidik7 said:

Thanks for teaching, all those tips are very important to learn and put into practice and use them as work tools

On 23/10/2019 at 3:51, fajarriadi said:

Alguna vez me uní a Bounty en bitcointalk. Pero a veces no tengo tiempo libre para hacer mi proyecto. Y finalmente, el resultado fue insatisfactorio porque a menudo me olvidaba de hacer el informe de la semana 😞

Ahora quiero intentarlo de nuevo, ¡espero que funcione! Al leer tu publicación, obtengo la nueva inspiración. Muchas gracias

You only need to dedicate a little time but being constant to see good results and good profits for each task performed.

• +2 1

I believe, actually that the most key, it to own time to arrange it, and after that knowledge and energy for performance of important tasks. In case you wish to interest yourself to work in public networks, you are obliged to understand time and to execute everything, actually that it is necessary to receive a kind result.

• +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 12:25 AM, sidik7 said:

In my case I also use excel to monitor the airdrops, as they indicate for me the most important thing is the start and end date with respect to the tasks are variable so we have to have our social media account ready, I use my networks social networks for cryptos and another in a personal way, since when we use social networks, interesting posts or twiits always arrive and if we have it together with our personal social networks, we will most likely lose the thread.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 21.10.2019 at 12:25, sidik7 said:

Must be heartbreaking to read for people who romanticize freelance jobs. Time management, responsibilities and record-keeping are needed EVERYWHERE.

• +4 1

Good tips, they will help me a lot I do not use excel for this but it will help me a lot with this issue.
Thanks and kind regards.

Edited by Michar1
  • +4 1

Worked on this some time back, but recently I don't. Personally cannot manage to make some time its not much but still its good to find something like this. Mostly cuz its simple post and retweet and share. 

• +1 1

I have joined a bounty campaign here in this forum and I haven't posted any weekly confirmation post. I am told that I have to complete my 1000 posts here to join bounty. Should I post weekly confirmation reply or not?

Anyone guide me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day