Tutor how manage your work in bounty social media - Page 3 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

Tutor how manage your work in bounty social media

this is really good for those people which are getting ready to work on bounty and airdop.i think it will help people more if you can make video tutorial for that.

• Useful or interesting 1

ever joined bounty at bitcointalk. But sometimes i don't have free time to do my project. And finally, the result was unsatisfactory because i often forgot to made week report

I fell so bad

On 12/25/2019 at 9:11 AM, Saibaba said:

I once participated in a social media bounty, after I saw the quantity of participants who joined up to heaps and the allocation became small, so I selected to sign up for the signature.

Expect the social media to be crowded because work in social media is much easier than signature campaigns, just for me. But I'm also participating to some signature campaign that I find interesting and profitable.

Mananging time is important everywhere in life take it in your daily or socially. You have many competitors out there and you want to earn even more so its neccesary to know how to manage your time effectively and efficiently.

l think the most important thing is having the time to do it and then the knowledge and energy to perform the required tasks. If one wants to involve oneself in bounty social media, one has to make out time and perform all that is necessary, in order to get a good outcome. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It's all that easy ... Just glide ur fingers through out ur smartphone screen and just tap tap & tap the buttons. Social media is there for the people to socialize & find new friends & live life happily.

I think you have several competitors and how to deal with your time effectively and efficiently. It is important to manage your life day by day or socially wherever it takes you

I gave you that organizing it was rather difficult and that I tried it a bit I thought it would be easy but it turned out to be rather complicated. but depends again on how you set it. must be patient to set it.

• +3 1

fascinating and supportive enough, I regularly don't have the opportunity to oversee online life bounties, since I just have almost no extra time. also, I possibly post when there is time left, and it's arbitrary. so sporadic by any stretch of the imagination.

• +1 1

Microsoft Excel and Social Media List for start and end dates Degree Media Media You must have time to manage your work such as. And then if you want to launch more than 6 social media post posts, login doesn't take a while.

• -1 1

The time the board in online life is simple as you can complete the undertaking so brisk. what will give you hard way is the connection accommodation! you have to oversee it well. The more battle you join the more connections you have to spare.....

Buenos pasos a seguir para poder obtener recompensas, horita todo es usar bot y ese tipo de cosas satura las paginas de recompensas, hay que utilizar esos tipos de plataforma de una manera muy segura asi uno puede realizar su contribución para que ellas surjan 

You work your post is bery inspiring and satisfies me and showed your devotion and dedication through which you have achieved your success. But please explain a little where to enter this bounty hunt and how to get benefit from it 

I once partook in an online life abundance, when I saw the quantity of members who signed up to thousands and the distribution was little, so I decided to join the mark. In any case, for your tips, bless your heart.

2 hours ago, Doulatpura said:

The time management in social media is very easy as you can finish the task so quick. what will give you hard way is the link submission! you need to manage it well. the more campaign you join the more links you need to save!

I have not been able to join the bounties. And so these are the best things. And Also some of bounties are Alos not a big deals.

the only bounty i have joined was on bitcointalk and i made good profit from it. you have to remember that you have to work hars and it is sitting job/online so you have to be office worker person if you want to succes in bounties.

I once took an increment in an online world abundance, when I saw the mass of members who signed up to thousands and the allotment was little, therefore I decided to join the mark. Be that as it should, for your tips, much obliged.

Therefore, in all cases, the extraordinary is incomplete.  Applicant and helpful enough, I don't take the time to make social media grants again and again, because I get nothing but the right amount.

Social media campaigns are not handled properly by bounty management. Sometimes I see bot accounts or similar accounts. Campaign has failed to achieve considerable hype resulting in tokens sales failure. 

On 10/21/2019 at 10:25 AM, sidik7 said:

How to manage your work in bounty social media

Guys today i will give experience in my work as bounty hunter for manage the overall my participate in bounty and i hope this is make all friend here getting more information so make easy to take more join in bounty campaign, first think you must prepare your pen to write or note .

lets to take action guys :

• you must prepare your time guys this is very important
  • and then list the jobs social media in microsoft excell and giving date start and date end
  • and then if you join in more than 5 social media campaign you must update repost , likes but follow the time
  • from morning or evening i think 1- 2 hours its enough
  • after that if the rule you must report the result in saturday you must overall your work must finish in friday evening
  • the important for the work is on microsoft excell, because we can easy for controling overall result on date end .

if all friend have more opinion lets share and lets learning together

I guess being a bounty hunter more information  so make easy to take more join in bounty campaign first think you must prepare your pen to write or note. 

On 2/17/2020 at 4:07 PM, M uzair khalid said:

trust this is make all companion here getting more data so make simple to take more participate in abundance battle, first figure you should set up your pen to compose or note . crypto currency is a good currency in future. 

oh that's cool... It's need so much time and conitions to enter the business in bonties but in the other side you can make and earn a godness amont of money.

For bounties, consistency and time management is the key to earn 100% from the campaign. Some bounties even punishes hunters for missing on contracts by deducting from their earned cryptocurrencies.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/21/2019 at 6:25 AM, sidik7 said:

How to manage your work in bounty social media

Guys today i will give experience in my work as bounty hunter for manage the overall my participate in bounty and i hope this is make all friend here getting more information so make easy to take more join in bounty campaign, first think you must prepare your pen to write or note .

lets to take action guys :

• you must prepare your time guys this is very important
  • and then list the jobs social media in microsoft excell and giving date start and date end
  • and then if you join in more than 5 social media campaign you must update repost , likes but follow the time
  • from morning or evening i think 1- 2 hours its enough
  • after that if the rule you must report the result in saturday you must overall your work must finish in friday evening
  • the important for the work is on microsoft excell, because we can easy for controling overall result on date end .

if all friend have more opinion lets share and lets learning together

I am aware of this kind of method it is easy to figure out your work easily recently I intend  joined a bounty in Bitcoin talk so as to pertake with the project.