Tutor how manage your work in bounty social media - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

Tutor how manage your work in bounty social media

How to manage your work in bounty social media

Guys today i will give experience in my work as bounty hunter for manage the overall my participate in bounty and i hope this is make all friend here getting more information so make easy to take more join in bounty campaign, first think you must prepare your pen to write or note .

lets to take action guys :

• you must prepare your time guys this is very important
  • and then list the jobs social media in microsoft excell and giving date start and date end
  • and then if you join in more than 5 social media campaign you must update repost , likes but follow the time
  • from morning or evening i think 1- 2 hours its enough
  • after that if the rule you must report the result in saturday you must overall your work must finish in friday evening
  • the important for the work is on microsoft excell, because we can easy for controling overall result on date end .

if all friend have more opinion lets share and lets learning together

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 8

On 10/21/2019 at 12:25 PM, sidik7 said:

Guys today i will give experience in my work as bounty hunter for manage the overall my participate in bounty and i hope this is make all friend here getting more information so make easy to take more join in bounty campaign, first think you must prepare your pen to write or note .

• and then list the jobs social media in microsoft excell and giving date start and date end
  • and then if you join in more than 5 social media campaign you must update repost , likes but follow the time
  • after that if the rule you must report the result in saturday you must overall your work must finish in friday evening
  • the important for the work is on microsoft excell, because we can easy for controling overall result on date end .

I ever joined bounty at bitcointalk. But sometimes i don't have free time to do my project. And finally, the result was unsatisfactory because i often forgot to made week report 😞

Now i want to try again, hopefully it works! By reading your post, i get the new inspiration. Thankyou very much

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, fajarriadi said:

I ever joined bounty at bitcointalk. But sometimes i don't have free time to do my project. And finally, the result was unsatisfactory because i often forgot to made week report 😞

Now i want to try again, hopefully it works! By reading your post, i get the new inspiration. Thankyou very much

yes guys keep for doing for better and lets to manage the work to make the as well on result , and hope impact the manage work you will get income more .

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, Starpark said:

I once participated in a social media bounty, when I saw the number of participants who joined up to thousands and the allocation was small, so I chose to join the signature. But for your tips, thank you.

yaps guys , if you can manage your time do it on signature and social media campaign so you will be earn more guys but it must to diligent for manage every day .

• +1 3

3 minutes ago, Starpark said:

If you may know, now how many social media bounties do you follow and have you ever forgotten to do a task like tweet or retweet?

i was  contribute in 40 bounty  social media so far but i forget in repost and share post because i dont have enough time guys .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

16 hours ago, sidik7 said:

yes guys keep for doing for better and lets to manage the work to make the as well on result , and hope impact the manage work you will get income more .

Yes you're right. The management of time is the important side because the more effective times we use, the more profits that we can get. Hopefully crypto holds bounty campaign for the members.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, fajarriadi said:

Yes you're right. The management of time is the important side because the more effective times we use, the more profits that we can get. Hopefully crypto holds bounty campaign for the members.

lets to repair to future for make a good management time , here i share more experience i have to make all friend better in manage the work on campaign bounty .

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, sidik7 said:

lets to repair to future for make a good management time , here i share more experience i have to make all friend better in manage the work on campaign bounty .

Sometimes i find the difficult part here. But i know that there is nothing impossible as long as i want to try. Keep being friend Sidik! We can share our experience later

• +2 1

1 minute ago, fajarriadi said:

Sometimes i find the difficult part here. But i know that there is nothing impossible as long as i want to try. Keep being friend Sidik! We can share our experience later

yes , try it for better if want to find a social media campaign you can find in bitcointalk , bitcoingarden , altcointalk on there offering more a way

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, sidik7 said:

yes , try it for better if want to find a social media campaign you can find in bitcointalk , bitcoingarden , altcointalk on there offering more a way

Yes man, i have joined bitcointalk. For altcoin and bitcoingarden i haven't try it before. Thankyou brother for your information

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

4 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

I was involved with social media bounty before and when you are handling a lot of projects, it can be time-consuming and a big headache. Thanks for sharing these tips which anybody here can be able to used to make things better and easier. Unfortunately, bounty hunting has been reduced into almost nothing. I am hoping 2020 can be better. 

yes hope for bounty hunting still value in 2020 , and more project with a good basic and succesfull so we are as bounty hunter earn income from there guys.

21 hours ago, Starpark said:

I know your work in the real world, you are very active at work, so forget to share posts or make posts. I, too, because copying social media links requires a PC. So it is not possible to bring a PC while working. 😁

yea , its confused for manage a social media bounty guys for me and very confused i think all member or friend its same opinion with me .

• +1 1

1 minute ago, bichou1584 said:

I could not understand how this area works. I think I am not fit to do this
I love trading I can see the price for several hours and trade
But I can not accomplish such a task even if only minutes

yea your passion is a trading ? . and this is a make all bounty hunter better to manage the work on social media campaign guys for getting more earning .

• +1 1

The time management in social media is very easy as you can finish the task so quick. what will give you hard way is the link submission! you need to manage it well. the more campaign you join the more links you need to save!

On 10/21/2019 at 12:25 PM, sidik7 said:

Thank you for the tips. I admire your spirit.

Lately, social media campaigns are not handled properly by bounty management. Sometimes I also see bot accounts or similar accounts. So you compete with these accounts. I don't mind competing with these accounts. But because they are not fully utilized, our work is in vain because the campaign has failed to achieve considerable hype, resulting in tokens sales failure.

Therefore I suggest choosing social campaigns carefully.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

37 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Thank you for the tips. I admire your spirit.

Lately, social media campaigns are not handled properly by bounty management. Sometimes I also see bot accounts or similar accounts. So you compete with these accounts. I don't mind competing with these accounts. But because they are not fully utilized, our work is in vain because the campaign has failed to achieve considerable hype, resulting in tokens sales failure.

Therefore I suggest choosing social campaigns carefully.

yes guys , im want to sharing for give usefull content to all friend here , and good for suggest on choosing social media campaign , yea i see for that , so we must to analysis again before participate .

• +1 2

On 10/23/2019 at 3:53 PM, sidik7 said:

i was  contribute in 40 bounty  social media so far but i forget in repost and share post because i dont have enough time guys .

Why you join 40 bounty in social media but you not have enough time, last year i have been join 30 social media and it was so busy when you not manage the bounty like OP says its good with excel

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, pageraji said:

Why you join 40 bounty in social media but you not have enough time, last year i have been join 30 social media and it was so busy when you not manage the bounty like OP says its good with excel

before join 40 bounty social media , im forget for manage with excel guys that make me forget the work

1 minute ago, sidik7 said:

before join 40 bounty social media , im forget for manage with excel guys that make me forget the work

Oh i see, it was good when you join so many bounty, but you must set target every day for share or tweet or retweet and don t forget to add report day every week in your excel format..

• +1 1

I think this method is very effective for managing social media bounties, because we know now there are a lot of social media bounties and everyone can participate

• +1 1

I also become a bounty Hunter in bitcointalk.org as I joined there I can't manage my time we'll because I have a job but still I got profits from it.Alot of signature campaigns that I joined but I experienced some scam ICOS and now that I resigned my job I think I have to be more focus on my time management on doing bounty just like I'm doing now here at cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

50 minutes ago, Starpark said:

I agree, it's better if we follow something that really pays like cryptotalk. I also don't take part in the ico or ieo bounty campaign anymore.

Same here mate.I have stopped doing bounty in bitcointalk because of my experience being a victim of scam ICOS.Now that I've known cryptotalk seems like I belong in here because most people here are nice I know not all but It made me comfortable in this forum because of the people around.

Edited by Rosepetals
  • +2 1

Just now, Starpark said:

When was the last time you joined a prize campaign? Have you ever joined a social media prize once in a while? Has your social media account been blocked?

I don't joined social media campaign,just a signature campaign and the last campaign that I join is Traxion.I have profits from my rewards $288 and the other coin I still hold until now because the price goes so down.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks for this advice very helpful for new user of bounty,time and big community in social media is the most important for me to participate in some bounty they exigent exact number in twitter or social media and have some lever in bitcointalk or more 

But you don't put some bounty website to find a good one without be scammed  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is similar to what I do and it is very helpful at work, and an addition to those who ask us to report every week I always use notepad to copy links from social media that I do

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2