Addict to crypto world - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Addict to crypto world

Everyone will be addicted to cryptocurrency if they continue to profit. But I am sure that right now there are many people who lose, so there is a big possibility that no one is addicted to cryptocurrency

It is difficult for me to get out of the world of cryptocurrency because indeed I still rely on income from crypto to meet my daily needs. Thinking of being rich and financially free through crypto without trying is just bullshit

Don't get addicted, cryptocurrency is something you will only love for sometimes and sometimes stay away from it. Due to the risk it possess

Addiction is dangerous. for that we are modest in doing something. crypto can be dangerous if you use it outside the limits. remember that excessive is not good, so just modest.

Addiction is not good for everybody. Although we are in crypto world.It is very  beneficial for us. So, if i addicted to crypto world it cannot bad for me.

Addict to crypto world is not bad . Because The more time I spend, the more money I will be able to make and learn about crypto so who is not addictive is not harmful

Well, there are some people who are addiicted mining to multiple sites and some cryptocurrencies. And they save so much coins and money. I don't think about addiction because mostly people are doing mining because of money.

I think all us here we are addict to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but there is a cause, because the benefice that we get from cryptocurrencies I think if there is not a profits we will not be here this is the reality.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/21/2019 at 9:30 PM, Masterrex said:

Thats insane I think no one has addicted in cryptocurrency! Like me my only sole purpose why im in cryptocurrency industry because i want to make a living improve my financial capability and im not addicted into it im just doing these for profit and thats the truth.

being and knowing the cryptocurrency industry would mean that there are people who are then attached or enticed with the feeling similar to winning. Being able to sell and trade could be very addicting and would actually have disadvantages. 

I also prefer this addiction. if we become addicted in crypto world, we will be able to learn the market properly and earn a lot of money from crypto world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I wouldn't say I'm addicted to crypto, but I'm definitely very passionate about it, and it's more like a hobby that I'm really in to.  It isn't the same thing as being addicted to gambling, which I'm not, nor am I a trader who's constantly trading on an exchange.  Crypto is just something that I put a lot of my mental energy into daily and it consumes much of my thought.

There's a big difference between that and true addiction, believe me.

Saving Money in Wallets is Not Addiction .if we make more and more profit and multiply our funds then i will say that i am addict of cryptocurrency and no one can stop me from this 

yeah its crypto world is really a addiction. whoever joins will got addicted. i am also addicted to crypto world from last 5 years

I actually think that some addictions are profitable and useful. They are needed for you to live a happy life. If this addiction brings you profit - let it be

Addiction in everything is bad. Bad in physical, mental and emotional health. Like example you have less sleep hours because you focus more on crypto currency. That is bad and must be lessen.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:08 PM, Keith700 said:

Everyone may come to think that you are addicted to cryptocurrencies, nothing out of reality for many, this represents the life or learning system of thousands of people submerged here, we live in a world where 100% of people tie their self-esteem to Money that they possess imagine that so much has happened to me with bitcoin, thousands of enthusiastic millionaires and entrepreneurs take advantage of techniques to promote promises such as retiring young or becoming financially independent, very threshing issues every day that passes.
You can try to disconnect a little from cryptos, it is a matter of liberation and avoid being self-consumed by it, this should make us more happy not to immerse ourselves in sadness or compulsivity.

I believe that there really are people who are being slowly consumed by crypto and I totally get why. I guess it is important that you have a certain goal to reach so that would be your point where you will stop. 

I think addiction in Cryptocurrency is not bad things.In cryptocurrency you can earn money from crypto.Crypto is the best ways to earn money from online

Addiction in crypto is not a bad thing.you can earn money from here and also you can learn many things .so I think it is good.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:08 AM, Keith700 said:

Everyone may come to think that you are addicted to cryptocurrencies, nothing out of reality for many, this represents the life or learning system of thousands of people submerged here, we live in a world where 100% of people tie their self-esteem to Money that they possess imagine that so much has happened to me with bitcoin, thousands of enthusiastic millionaires and entrepreneurs take advantage of techniques to promote promises such as retiring young or becoming financially independent, very threshing issues every day that passes.
You can try to disconnect a little from cryptos, it is a matter of liberation and avoid being self-consumed by it, this should make us more happy not to immerse ourselves in sadness or compulsivity.

Bitcoin serves as protection and security against crises, and I think it will be the focus of this year’s march. A source of happiness for crypto lovers.

yes some people are addicted to the world of crypto and they spend a lot of time here to get income and in my opinion for the time to rest because too long work is not good for health.

I don't know i addicted or not. But i don't see any reason to get addicted in cryptocurrency.

Because basicly we all want improve our life, where we know our job is not paying good, so the solution is doing job in cryptocurrency. I see cryptocurrency is opening chance to us earn some money with online and some skills.

Not like side job where we need strong in physic to do it. Maybe if i already rich i am also not here, because i busy with my business and maybe you will say don't addicted to your business, that is no sense. lol

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

i am not addicted on crypto because my studies was my priority. I spent 2-3 hours a day on this forum to finish the 30 per day and that's all. I think those who is addicted are the one who is successful on crypto and finding crypto as stable job.

Some people say if you addicted this crypto world you will be loose your future. But I want say if you using the crypto world you will be make your future. This is not only addicted this is also a good site which you know a lot.

I enjoy label professionally some crypto geek, for the purpose of I've met typically the ins and then the outs from cryptocurrency in addition to I just pay long in your crypto environment. Then I suppose So I am a particular addict.