Trading is not for everyone - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Trading is not for everyone

On 10/21/2019 at 5:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Trading is not for everyone bro... And it is not something that is only for the rich, nor for the smartest, but it would be irresponsible to make you believe that anyone can profit by operating on the stock market.
While trading is something that anyone can learn, there are certain very clear circumstances in which trying to become a trader is anything but recommended, but that already depends on the person; number 1, its psychological aspect and its possible failure if you do not train it is the first characteristic that destroys new beginner operators, and number 2 becoming addicted to positions implies a loss of concentration which obsesses you but does not make you move forward to maintain profitability That everyone looks for at the end of the day.

Trading is for every one just they need to have some knowledge and learn how to trade and when to buy and sell, the most important for me is experience if you collect a lot of time of trade you will be a good trader

On 12/2/2019 at 12:26 PM, Senorita said:

It's accurate that not everybody may become an industry and make money from the marketplace. Buying and selling are making use of additional time, and it has dangerous. You'll have to consider the danger as well as make use of your time and effort.

Experienced traders may know, we need experience to learn. We also need opinions from others to learn and also to avoid what they went through. It all depends on how you learn and seek knowledge. Especially when considering their intellectual and emotional conditions.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:45 AM, BitCryptoCoin said:

Sure, trading is not for everyone especially for someone like me. I have a lit of things to do in a day and no Tim to trade than to just HODL.

When you will learn something, you can learn anything. Learning can also be learned. Today, there are many experts who will help you trade well over time. try to collect information about stocks and should try to invest in small amounts and should not choose shortcuts, otherwise you will lose.

Exactly true, trading more likely psychological game or it can be called as zero sum game, which there are who win and there are who lose. And also trading does not recognize social inequalities, as long as the person knows about price movements, also has qualified experience, trading will be a loyal friend.

True trading is risky that's why this quote is absolutely useful to beginners like me, "Before you invest in something invest in time to understand it". It is so useful cause we need to learn trading first before we dive in and invest in. You are not going to dive in an ocean if you don't know how deep it is. And as you go and invest in time to understand trading, that is where you can lessen that risk.

the trading have some rules and regulation and if you have not the experience about the trading that will give you high loss and also this is high risk for every one dont take any risk in any trading if you have not any  idea about that.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Trading is not for everyone bro... And it is not something that is only for the rich, nor for the smartest, but it would be irresponsible to make you believe that anyone can profit by operating on the stock market.
While trading is something that anyone can learn, there are certain very clear circumstances in which trying to become a trader is anything but recommended, but that already depends on the person; number 1, its psychological aspect and its possible failure if you do not train it is the first characteristic that destroys new beginner operators, and number 2 becoming addicted to positions implies a loss of concentration which obsesses you but does not make you move forward to maintain profitability That everyone looks for at the end of the day.

On the one hand, I agree with you that it is not valid for everyone because it needs patience, reading focus, restraint of self from greed, all causes that lead you mostly to losing your profits, but for people, they are only a preconceiver, but with the period, a person should not fail because it is a profitable field despite this.
You know how many people were living the poverty threshold has become a millionaire

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Trading is actually accessible by everyone. There is just a fact that some people on trading are always losing for so long. They are not improving in that platform, so people around them might say that they should leave trading as soon as possible to avoid losing more money. But if I were them, I will not stop and just continue learning so I could use it and apply it on tradings. Through that, I will be more likely to get back my investments with good ROI. But that is not decided yet, there are a lot of things that could happen. We can be fortunate or not.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/3/2019 at 9:00 AM, Silvinator said:

The detail is that beyond all the knowledge that you can acquire with respect to trading and that you can apply them at the right time, there are factors such as emotions that many people do not know how to control and that is when they lose their money.

Crypto is too risky and I would advise you before starting, first get trained from experts and then start it. The right people to trade are the ones who can be patient despite the price fluctuations and those who don't easily panic when the value of the portfolio goes down.

Trading is not for every individual is the community but you can join when you have the knowledge and experience of trading in the market 

I think like you, Trading is not for everyone because there are many reasons for it such as risk or low profit or not enough patience or emotional domination, all are the reason.

Yeas, investing just isn't for all and also this can not be employed because the principal revenue, although they may be professionals and also have big money, needless to say, they've got assets or perhaps some other organizations outside crypto thus will not constantly count on business.

Maybe you are right . But  I belive if someone is very dedicated and wanna learn how to trade he can learn it. And this is not that hard either . All he need is  good knowledge and experience .

On 11/3/2019 at 2:41 PM, Khan said:

Yes, you are right about that greed point of the traders as when the traders become greedy then they just changed their path of trading and this is the time when they loss their money.

Not everyone can make a profit this way, for beginners if you want to try it out for small amounts or don't try this if you don't know the basics of trading. The right people to trade are the ones who can be patient despite the price fluctuations and those who don't easily panic when the value of the portfolio goes down.

If you do not have knowledge of trading, you will not start trading. Trading is not for everyone. Not everyone can work in trading. So you need to have better knowledge to trade.

Trading is a domain where you need to have so special skills that only a few people can option. You got to be able to stay relaxed and don't panic and you need to take quick decisions most of the times 

trading can be done by everyone,but not everyone can be as successful as what others achieved because many are lack in knowledge,

I agree with you the psychological aspect is very important in trading, if you do not control your emotions in front of the platform you will lose whatever you are an expert

I also used to think that trading was not for me but with the time I gained experience I was able to conduct successful transactions. I think everyone can try their hand at trading and then how it will turn out.

Yes your are right  by  saying  that trading  is not made for  everyone. Because all people  can't  make money from trading because  of no experience.  

Edited by Ch Ayyan

On 10/21/2019 at 12:40 PM, Khan said:

Trading the risky business and Crypto is too much risky and I will recommend that before starting it first get trained from experts and then start it.

yes I agree trading is not an easy job .its is very risky and tricky job. to understand this market we have to first learn about this and then we can have some profit. other wise we will face problmes and loss in this market.

You are Absolutely correct Bro, that Trading is not for Everyone. Because I know this and I have a Experience about it. Also I see that my Some friend lost their Money on Online Trading. So it's not for Everyone. If you understand market chart, Signal, Volume then Trading for You.

I support that trading is not correct for everyone. make somewhere your home who are appropriate for trading are live in who are competent to be uncomplaining even though prices change and fill with who see to not by a long shot panic at what time the charge of the folder goes down