Trading is not for everyone - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Trading is not for everyone

14 hours ago, armor said:

I don't osy for any courses, presently I have almost 56 videos about trading gotten from a popular sites that teaches forex trading

wel you will not learn as much as you would learn when u start trading by urself, i have started on my own without nay training videos but step by step i learned how to trade.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:18 AM, Keith700 said:

Trading is not for everyone bro... And it is not something that is only for the rich, nor for the smartest, but it would be irresponsible to make you believe that anyone can profit by operating on the stock market.
While trading is something that anyone can learn, there are certain very clear circumstances in which trying to become a trader is anything but recommended, but that already depends on the person; number 1, its psychological aspect and its possible failure if you do not train it is the first characteristic that destroys new beginner operators, and number 2 becoming addicted to positions implies a loss of concentration which obsesses you but does not make you move forward to maintain profitability That everyone looks for at the end of the day.

It is tru trading is not for everyone it has need to knowladge,big balance

and patience.but newbie can larn properly about trading it can do trading

sometime loss sometime profit teach them to become good trader

Yes, I understand that. Every one has different way to success and sometimes keep standing not helping. In this part we should realize where the right place for us. Need long journey to know our place but I'm sure someday we will recognize it.

I completely disagree with this, absolutely everyone can start trading, the most important thing is to learn, because without training you will never succeed.

I agree with you but how we know that, many people fails and keep trying and I don't think fails become good parameter for this one. Only the trader knows and sometimes they won't leave because have no choice anymore. Need more specific explanation about this one.

I absolutely agree with the points that you have cited, I also want to add that in order to succeed, it is necessary for trade to give you pleasure, and to be prepared for the fact that it will take you a lot of time

I would never agree with you that trading is not for everyone if you have a decent amount of money and you want to trade, then of course you can trade.

Trading is not for everyone.Everyone can not work in trading.To trade you need have to hood knowledge.If you have not knowledge about trading then you will not start trading

We can't say that trading is not for everyone because if anyone is interested in it then they should try it because its not bad rather it will be very useful and knowledgable for the beginners, they can learn many trading acts through it which will definitely help them in future.

6 minutes ago, Amina1 said:

Yeah crypto currency trading isn't intended for absolutely everyone, many assume it is easy whilst the see people buying and selling and due to the fact they invest into crypto just to discover that things is plenty greater more difficult than it appears, maximum give up and lose all their investment.

Yeah dude, It's risky but at the same time give good chance to gain some profit but we need to learn basic trading skill first, Basically it's simple just buy when low and sell when high but it's really hard to predict the market movement.

Yes, I second to this topic. 

Trading is not for everyone, people who are illiterate, people who are greedy, people who are...

On 10/21/2019 at 5:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Trading is not for everyone bro... And it is not something that is only for the rich, nor for the smartest, but it would be irresponsible to make you believe that anyone can profit by operating on the stock market.
While trading is something that anyone can learn, there are certain very clear circumstances in which trying to become a trader is anything but recommended, but that already depends on the person; number 1, its psychological aspect and its possible failure if you do not train it is the first characteristic that destroys new beginner operators, and number 2 becoming addicted to positions implies a loss of concentration which obsesses you but does not make you move forward to maintain profitability That everyone looks for at the end of the day.

Trading is not for everyone I second to it. 

Trading need someone who is not just smart, intelligent, or brilliant but someone who is emotionally detached from trading.

yes your right trading is not every one trading needs experience market analysis and patients because with out this qualification you never earn in trade because trading like gambling but their is no luck factor your smart ness works you success in trading

7 hours ago, plotsimpnan said:

That does no longer get it all of us, see? That's why exchanging isn't for absolutely everyone, it depends on the purpose and your identification, currently on the off danger that you're a hard head who best wants to create cash with out thinking about there at the off danger which you're actual, it's why changing can't be for every person, that makes a decision The identical man or woman, the equal facts.

Everyone should start somewhere! As long as you are not trading more than you can afford to lose, there is no harm in trying it. These lucky ones have made a huge amount of money to do so, and there are a lot of people who are now trading cryptocurrency as a full-time job.

11 hours ago, Loly said:

Good traders acknowledge their mistakes, and most importantly they analyze and learn from them, thus improving their understanding of the market skills. And if you swam the opposite of the current, you may disappear and fade completely.

You will not become a millionaire in a year, not even in three years. You don't have to go this way if you want to get rich quickly, this is not realistic. First, many factors affect a situation that a trader cannot control.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Trading is not for everyone bro

That's right, I agree with you. An example is you. You are more suitable here and do not have the talent to trade. Congratulations and please make a post bro!  

On 10/21/2019 at 6:48 AM, Keith700 said:

I can agree with this.

You must have some skill to trading, you must to learn a lot (sometimes from own mistake).

And we talking about cryptocurrency trading all people which want to start trading must to first read/listen/learn.

From personal experience I can tell that if you dont know some things you lose in all that.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

34 minutes ago, Loly said:
11 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

You will not become a millionaire in a year, not even in three years. You don't have to go this way if you want to get rich quickly, this is not realistic. First, many factors affect a situation that a trader cannot control.

You can develop your skills by analyzing your previous deals. To do this, take notes, jot down your activities, profits, and losses. This helps you avoid errors in the future.

That's very true, with lots of experience from every trade. Certainly it will improve skills, one of the values that can be taken is to analyze your own good crypto for investment.

One should be very patient and enduring when trading, don't try to win big from risky trades, small profits from guaranteed trades are better

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

A person who cannot control his emotions must not trade. He should learn to control emotions because not only will he fail in trading but every job.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Trading is a high-risk business, so it's not wrong if trading is not suitable for some people, even trading using margin is also not necessarily suitable for traders who are accustomed to trading without margin,

With this in mind I think that trading is particularly for everyone here in planet Earth it's for high spirited intelligent people not for slow and lazy ones

13 hours ago, Loly said:

You can develop your skills by analyzing your previous deals. To do this, take notes, jot down your activities, profits, and losses. This helps you avoid errors in the future.

The most important thing you need before you start trading cryptocurrency is to practice and learn. You need to learn the basics. So as not to lose or rely on luck, instinct and intuition, these feelings have no place in the world of trading.

• Useful or interesting 1