Cryptotalk.org mobile app! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptotalk.org mobile app!

It would be nice to have a mobile app. This will facilitate work, exchange and communication throughout the day.

Yes i agreed with you.This is very good idea.If cryptotalk community launch app for cryptotalk user it will be very useful for members.In the app we can brows it so fast.It can be more comfortable for us   

Assuming the app can be created just the way WhatsApp is, it is just and idea that would had been easy for most of us to spend all our days on cryptotalk 

42 minutes ago, cryptoalik said:

Crypto talk forum should have a mobile app because is a popular forum.if it has a mobile app then it will be more usable to the post creators.

i think we don't need the mobile app for now. it will be useful if they fix some bugs and minimize the technical problems in this forum. when i tried this forum on my mobile browser, it is already mobile friendly. i have no problem when accessed it in my mobile browser.

1 hour ago, I-KUN said:

i think we don't need the mobile app for now. it will be useful if they fix some bugs and minimize the technical problems in this forum. when i tried this forum on my mobile browser, it is already mobile friendly. i have no problem when accessed it in my mobile browser.

Well, I also think this is the right time to start making mobile applications for this forum, but I feel it's not an easy job and take a long time to make the application, I think this is not a bad idea but we have to wait a long time ...

On 10/21/2019 at 10:34 AM, Lubruselu said:

Whatsapp guys, what do you think if there would be cryptotalk.org officially mobile app for android phones IOS phose and windows phones also for computer web.  app. Write your opinions what do you think about that suggestion.

I think that will be really good. We don’t have to browse from a browser like UC/Opera. Hence, we woulf simply open the app and browse fast. Android app would be awesome.      

I am happy with the web-based forum but if they will lunch cryptotalk app then I think it's a good idea which also easy for us to use this forum than web-based forum.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:34 PM, Lubruselu said:

Whatsapp guys, what do you think if there would be cryptotalk.org officially mobile app for android phones IOS phose and windows phones also for computer web.  app. Write your opinions what do you think about that suggestion.

It's a good idea. It will make our job to be more easy. But I just want to ask, what if it will created, what will be the features of the application?

It's better to just cryptotalk like this, simple but powerful web-based with good security. There is no need for an application, because in my opinion it is more convenient web-based that can be accessed use any device.

57 minutes ago, Sahbana said:

It's better to just cryptotalk like this, simple but powerful web-based with good security. There is no need for an application, because in my opinion it is more convenient web-based that can be accessed use any device.

of course all users here have different opinions, but that is not a serious problem and you are some users who support the use of WEB like this alone, honestly I have no problem on which opinion is better.

the most important thing for me is that this forum can be accessed properly without interruption, so that it can discuss and get information about the world of crypto that is useful.

6 minutes ago, ajizz said:

tentu saja semua pengguna di sini memiliki pendapat yang berbeda, tetapi itu bukan masalah serius dan Anda adalah beberapa pengguna yang mendukung penggunaan WEB seperti ini saja, jujur saya tidak punya masalah pendapat mana yang lebih baik.

yang paling penting bagi saya adalah bahwa forum ini dapat diakses dengan baik tanpa gangguan, sehingga dapat mendiskusikan dan mendapatkan informasi tentang dunia crypto yang bermanfaat.

Just relax friend, I also appreciate your opinion about Cryptotalk applications based on Android and iOS. That's a good idea, but I'm just expressing my opinion that accessing cryptotalk through the web is much more flexible.

10 minutes ago, Sahbana said:

Just relax friend, I also appreciate your opinion about Cryptotalk applications based on Android and iOS. That's a good idea, but I'm just expressing my opinion that accessing cryptotalk through the web is much more flexible.

lol, juju i feel so too. accessing this forum via WEB is more convenient and makes me enjoy it more because it can save RAM on my cellphone by not installing the application.
well it's up to which users are better according to each of them ..

You can use the forum on the phone browser without the need for an application because the site is light and good on mobile

THINK POSITIVE

App for this forum would be incredible since there could be more possible features like you can get notified even if you are not within the app, unlike here, you need to be at the site.

I dont know what you are talking about. I am also using cryptotalk from my mobile browser and no ads appeared even once on this website. You might check your browser because this might be the problem,not cryptotalk. 

For me that is not a good idea right now because there are still need more improvement in web based so if they released an mobile application of cryptotalk.org they couldn't handle it very well but if they can manage it they that is a good idea as well. 

On 10/21/2019 at 1:13 PM, cutecute said:

Cryptotalk forum is a web based forum so i think its just okay even without an mobile application of it, we can just search it in the web and it will appear and can now be used by people who has an account here. But if they will make an official application for cryptotalk it will be a big upgrade and i think it will be easier to post by just opening the application. 

Even though this is web based forum, its ease to use if they will develop an app for this forum, less hassle to those member here that has no desktop or laptop to their home.

i personally like this idea. for me it is more convenient to use if it happens. i hope it will happen in the future, though i know it has a lot of work to do to achieve this. 

18 hours ago, Kimmy So said:

i personally like this idea. for me it is more convenient to use if it happens. i hope it will happen in the future, though i know it has a lot of work to do to achieve this. 

yapp, for the future to make a mobile application is right for now what needs to be done is to make a good promotional program that can make new users here grow and they are passionate about making posts, maybe this is my cool idea lol

crypto talk forum There are many benefits to marketing, no problem to work here, there is regular notification.
However, since you have talked about mobile apps, no problem with mobile apps is more frequent .I work fine on google crome but if there are mobile apps then it seems to be of great benefit..

I heard about cryptotalk app . But I am not sure that they release it already. It will be more better option if they release there forum app. People can easily use and browse the forum. So I want a forum app.

Using mobile app is more interesting than website I think. This will increase our using experience many more if it will launch

I personally want cryptotalk forum app. If they release there forum app then we can use the forum more easily. We can find our post and browse everything with faster. So I want cryptotalk app.

I think that is not important , we can keep work and use the website , we can see many of app this days with alot of problems and we dont need any problem in our system " cryptotalk"