Cryptotalk.org mobile app! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptotalk.org mobile app!

On 10/21/2019 at 5:34 AM, Lubruselu said:

Whatsapp guys, what do you think if there would be cryptotalk.org officially mobile app for android phones IOS phose and windows phones also for computer web.  app. Write your opinions what do you think about that suggestion.

Web access is fine for me. Apps usually cause problems. Are very expensive and be exploited. My favourite thing about this place is that it reminds me of the forums from the early 00s. I really love that. 

Well it's not a bad idea to have a mobile app on cryptotalk to be downloaded on a phone.Its easy to get access and this would gain additional popularity.But in today's existence I think is too early and the mods are busy cleaning the forum.I can say is that if they will come with the decision to make a mobile app maybe in the future.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:29 AM, Scottsummers said:

Web access is fine for me. Apps usually cause problems. Are very expensive and be exploited. My favourite thing about this place is that it reminds me of the forums from the early 00s. I really love that. 

My phone performance is mostly friends with mobile apps only than the web browsing , cause my web chrom browser is always stop responding

hello guys i think cryptotalk mbile app is easy to use .if team launch the app then its make it more attractive and user friendly ..i will wait  for cryptotalk official app.

The current cryptotalk forums have no apps of their own.However, I think cryptotalk can be very easy for us to launch an app and work from it.

The forum is adapted for mobile devices and at this stage it is enough for comfortable use, but we are following all the offers for the forum and it may happen in the future.