Cryptotalk.org mobile app! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptotalk.org mobile app!

Mobile app will not serve actual purpose, as it is still difficult to type in mobile than it is to at PC or laptop.  People can type easy at PC. Mobile is good for viewing only and some other things but not typing.

8 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Whatsapp guys, bagaimana menurut Anda jika ada cryptotalk.org aplikasi mobile resmi untuk ponsel android iOS phose dan windows phone juga untuk web komputer. aplikasi. Tulis opini Anda, apa pendapat Anda tentang saran itu.

in my opinion is very good and very interesting, which makes it easier as a user, where the development of the digital world today is very sophisticated and very supportive for a cryptotalk to have a new breakthrough that is really needed right in the current era.

5 minutes ago, Saladdin said:

Crypto forum mobile apps is a great idea. From the app we can easily access and work comfortably in this platform

Yah cause in web browsing sometimes lags can appear but not in mobile application, also mobile application can carry many features than website browsing do. Goodluck.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:13 AM, cutecute said:

Cryptotalk forum is a web based forum so i think its just okay even without an mobile application of it, we can just search it in the web and it will appear and can now be used by people who has an account here. But if they will make an official application for cryptotalk it will be a big upgrade and i think it will be easier to post by just opening the application. 

True. I use it on my phone completely at ease and an app may make it harder to use.

very happy to see this post i just waiting for the  app. working on web is little difficult. is it available for ios or android only?

• Useful or interesting 1

It would be great and I would love to have mobile app. It would be useful if it would allow us to participate in discussions more easily.

To early to tell but i would gladly accept it and use it on my phone if cryptotalk have that mobile app. Actually even bitcointalk don't have a mobile app right now(cmiiw). It's not that important tbh to having a mobile app.

yes i also which that they must launch their cryptotalk official mobile app so we can easily access this great forum from the mobile and we can post any time any where in the travelling  so it will make posting more easy.

Hard Worker 😎😎

It will be very convenient to discuss some topics in Mobile app. Doing it in browser isn`t comfortable sometimes, so I would like a Cryptotalk Mobile App

I still use this cryptotalk.org on mobile which i think there is no need for mobile app as it is all good if you will use it  in slide mode! i was having a hard time in using it but when it  flip my phone? its like i am using the computer oso no need!

it is a web based forum and it supports mobile browsing insted of native app. Like every form there is no need to build a native app.  That's my opinion by the way

i think it is very convenient to have a mobile application of cryptotalk. it gets easier by just clicking the app and talk about the forum. also it can be good due to the reason of upgrading this site. it’s advantageous.

Why do we need a mobile app? Isn't this forum UI looking good or user friendly? Bitcointalk isn't much user friendly but still they have no mobile wallet, why do we?

3 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Its not necessary to have an app for mobile because this is a forum. This is not an exchange or wallet. The forums could stand in browsers and its totally redundant to use this as mobile app it will only eat up your phone memory storing more apps and killing your battery.

Exactly and i have a good view on the forum when i am using it on my mobile but you just need to use the landscape mode of your phone. so there is no need for an app, they can use the time developing the forum than doing an app!

That would be good but cryptotalk website on mobile browser was already good too, they have simple UI. I think before releasing an application it would be better if adding some vital features like local time than we can expect mobile app for sure, Cheers!

I think for now this website is doing very well but they are checkimg everything to make this website better.So for now we should just wait! I think they will make even a software for pc too but as i said this will be with time...

having a separate application can be easier and more convenient in my opinion... you just have to click the app and instantly use it... because personally for me, creating own app of crypto will be nice and presentable and that will be meant that crypto is upgrading its system.... i feel like in browser has a lit of distraction (this is just me speaking) and i am easily preoccupied by other stuff and i don’t know why haha. but yeah... i think creating an application would be beneficial...

Mobile app or Mobile application) is a computer program designed to run on mobile devices such as cellphones / tablets or watches.
It would be nice if crytotalk had a mobile application, it was very easy for us not to open the browser again. Just open the application and work as usual, it's very easy. because this is modern times. without applications, this forum will be outdated. everything must be instant. Cryptotalk must have innovations going forward, especially since there are more and more users in this forum.

Mobile app would be great and perfect. I am looking for one perfect smartphone with app that will ahve all exchanges inside so I can trade anywhere I go. I found nothing like this so far

Hello, I think is a good Idea a mobile app can make more easy to stay active here, the forum work well for my on the phone but for sure a good develop app will be great. Good luck.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:13 PM, cutecute said:

Cryptotalk forum is a web based forum so i think its just okay even without an mobile application of it, we can just search it in the web and it will appear and can now be used by people who has an account here. But if they will make an official application for cryptotalk it will be a big upgrade and i think it will be easier to post by just opening the application. 

I agree with this mate, its hassle to open our pc just to post here so making a cryptotalk mobile app is very nice for us to easily to post and for cellphone users.

I think the cryptotalk website is responsive and can be used through a mobile browser because i use it often if I'm not online via a PC

Nah. The web version is just perfect. The forum is bery responsive and there is no need for a mobile application. The site also loads in a second and uses less data than other apps. 

On 21/10/2019 at 0:34, Lubruselu said:

Chicos de Whatsapp, ¿qué creen si hubiera cryptotalk.org oficialmente aplicación móvil para teléfonos Android IOS phose y teléfonos Windows también para computadora web. aplicación Escriba sus opiniones, ¿qué piensa sobre esa sugerencia?

It would be really cool to have an application first of all for the new generation phones although if you have internet you can easily enter from any device but of course the application would be very good because the downloads and you would have it more present and at your fingertips