Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable?

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

28 minutes ago, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

If it weather is profitable or loss, thst is one of my dream to own my own cryptocurrency and crypto exchange too. Cause everything is possible in this world so we have to try as much as we can in-order to make our dream come true.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Everyone in crypto dream about to have his own cryptocurreny and why not his exchange,but it's needs a lot of hark working and a big team and much much learning and knowledge,all that based on a good idea project 

but still work about it why not,such a positive persons that i would work with us 

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Creating your own cryptocurrency is not means easy profit lol. Tell me why people will buy your cryptocurrency? No one will use or even buy your cryptocurrency if your crypto is just a crypto, not a project or something else.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, Keith700 said:

As creating your own Crypto currency is profitable if you are able to do the initial investment and also can be able to maintain the stability of the coin.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

anyone can create a token on ethereum blockchain in just few minutes, but creating a new token doesn't mean you can use it to send money, because no one cares about your token/coin until its usable in an exchange, and you cant list your token or coin in a an exchange for free, you need at least 3 bitcoins to list it in an exchange website

We need serious enough cash injections for the project to be successful. Now is not a good time for all crypto many scammers to divorce. How to convince that you are not like that?

• +1 2
  • +3 1

To release your token, you need to understand this quite well, this is the first, plus means for promotion, developers to improve their product, without these items on a coin it will be almost impossible to earn, because now there is a lot of scam and everyone prefers to put into familiar to them coins, not just issued

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

If you really want to own crypto,. your project must be interesting, unique, and must your crypto can cycle to your product, so it will still alive in the market. I don't think owning crypto can be profitable? unless if you want dump all your crypto in exchange, but this can bring dead crypto soon because you dump it all in order to get profit.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:58 AM, lakhlomoha said:

Everyone in crypto dream about to have his own cryptocurreny and why not his exchange,but it's needs a lot of hark working and a big team and much much learning and knowledge,all that based on a good idea project 

but still work about it why not,such a positive persons that i would work with us 

It is up to everyone, the main theme is always indispensable, that is, because someone would buy my cryptocurrency or because they would promote it in such a case, it is necessary to give the best possible details.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are already a lot of coins available on the market and it will be extremely hard to compete with them unless you have millions of dollars available to invest in your own coin. 

• +1 1

If you are going to create your own crypto currency then you just need to some BTC to invest in different exchanges then they allow your coin on their exchange and after that you must to pump your coin on that exchange and then you are successful coins owner.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think creating your own cryptocurrency is more profitable, i agree with this because if you own something you are sure about what you have. 

• +1 1

Well this is profitable but you need to invest an big money here to be successful this launching of coin, and also you need more people to adopt it and released to the market so that many people can buy your own coin.

It depends if the coin you'll gonna make will be a hit then it will surely  be profitable but if it flops, then it will just be a loss.

• +3 2

You need a lot of money to create your own Cryptocurrency or if you have an investor to invest in your Cryptocurrency. We didn't know if it will profitable or wrong investment because there's a lot of Cryptocurrency in market. You don't need to create your own Cryptocurrency but you can invest to Bitcoin and Eth if you want to earn.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

being the owner of a crypto and make the coin good is really very tough. You need a lot of money for starting a good project and also hire some good people for work.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

I have a dream to make my own project in the future when I already have a lot of experience, but my main goal is not to make a profit because it will only make me focus for profit and then leave. But I want to create a project that is useful and useful for many people and helps many people so that the benefits will come in person

• +1 1
  • +4 1

making crypto itself requires a good team and certainly high experience and also the proccess can take up to 1-4 years and have to build a good community .

• +3 1

i support you to createing a coin those woner you.But you need to invest more than 10 bitcoin if you invest money it is chance increase to your success percentage.If you not invest its dead after some times.You can choce you crypto currency type. I see some crypto currency But i dont suggest to you create masternde coin.Its price is always low after some days or month.

• +1 1

I think that no, the chances that it will really become good and at least get into the top 20 cryptocurrencies are very small, and listing on the exchanges is now very expensive, besides you need to be a millionaire to make a cryptocurrency.

i think it is if you have enough money to promote the project many crypto coin projects fails because of lack of capital for promotion.

Creating your own cryptocurrency can be profitable only if you have what it takes to start up the process which is the fund that required to develop the cryptocurrency and having the right team that can carry out the project but above all the most important thing is the finance. 

• +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 11:20 AM, Keith700 said:

Unfortunately the market in 2019 does not give you an advantage, because of token competition and market dominance in bitcoin. I can't imagine that a new token has appeared and could become a large coin. Especially if we see that ICO and IEO do not provide much growth. Based on what I see, maybe your token can indeed be big and make lots of profits.

It depends on many things. If you want to make profit by creating your own currency, you have to design a decent project that really makes money for you. You should find a way to make people trust you to exchange their fiat to buy your currency. You should write a good white paper in which you explain in detail about your project to attract investors to buy your coin. You should somehow convince them that your currency value will grow and it is a good long term investment for them. It is not the end of the story yet. You also need a good website and a token. You should have a clear goal and know what you want to do with your cryptocurrency. Finding a large number of supporters for your project is the key to success.

If you don't follow these steps, no one will buy your coin. So, it is not easy to make profit by creating your own currency.