I hope BTC is not thinking that? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

I hope BTC is not thinking that?

I hope btc isn't thinking what i think it is thinking. I was amazed yesterday buy the good price jump of BTC. But today it seems like it has not moving forward at all, so i hope it is not thinking of going down again and only harder this time.

When approaching the peak of the highest price of Bitcoin at the end of 2017 at a price of almost US $ 20,000 per Bitcoin (BTC), many analysts predict a "price bubble" similar to the dotcom bubble in the 2000s.

Apparently the bubble came true and really broke in 2018. Only shortly after the price reached the peak and BTC fell 80% from the peak price to US $ 3,100 at the end of 2018.

In the middle of 2019 the BTC will rally again and be excited to the level of US $ 14,000 per BTC.

Will this rally trend re-form the Bitcoin price bubble like in the past? Could the BTC price bubble burst again in 2019? Or it becomes a snowball that is getting bigger and bigger

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, Rabby20 said:

BTC will go down again at the end of this year BTC will continue this flow of dumping and pumping. I hope BTC will move forward in 2020.

Why do you think so ? Do you have any reasons for this? Do you have a technical analysis? Soon bitcoin is waiting for halving so it is likely that a few months before this event, bitcoin will start to rise. Maybe we are not expecting a big fall but then growth. I'm an optimist

It was a nice jump for Bitcoin yesterday. What me scares is that the Altcoins dumped more. I had The BNB chart open and it dumped from 226k to 222k in one second. What will happen with the Alts when BTC move up?

10 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

Why do you think so ? Do you have any reasons for this? Do you have a technical analysis? Soon bitcoin is waiting for halving so it is likely that a few months before this event, bitcoin will start to rise. Maybe we are not expecting a big fall but then growth. I'm an optimist

dont be an optimist in a bear market my friend because you will get disappointed many times, i think this price jump is just a test but personaly i think bitcoin will dip down to 6500-7000$ levels till mid November, then alts will start pumping.

I hope so too Yesterday i was exited watching the market today I'm not very sure plus one just said Bitcoin is only going down from there.

3 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

dont be an optimist in a bear market my friend because you will get disappointed many times, i think this price jump is just a test but personaly i think bitcoin will dip down to 6500-7000$ levels till mid November, then alts will start pumping.

But there must be some explanation why you think so? I do not rule out a fall to 6500, and I have just placed an order for the 6200, but still remain optimistic that before halving bitcoin will be faster to grow than to fall. Remember how it was in the past before halving. Remember how it was before halving LTC

14 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

But there must be some explanation why you think so? I do not rule out a fall to 6500, and I have just placed an order for the 6200, but still remain optimistic that before halving bitcoin will be faster to grow than to fall. Remember how it was in the past before halving. Remember how it was before halving LTC

im aware of halving pump but thats going to start around march 2020 but till then we are still in bear market and also dont give yourself a headache searching for a reason for bitcoin to dump to 6500...its  just bears being bears.

Don't be so sure about the price of BTC as no one knows when it will change and according to the market changing the indicators are also not helpful.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

5 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I hope btc isn't thinking what i think it is thinking. I was amazed yesterday buy the good price jump of BTC. But today it seems like it has not moving forward at all, so i hope it is not thinking of going down again and only harder this time.

"I hope btc isn't thinking what i think it is thinking" 😁 I dont have comment on this 😁

But I understand about what you talking about, yesterday BTC price have some movemant but isn't big and today price is +2% which is not big but maybe announcement for some good movemant.

In any case we saw some altcoin movemant, that was good opportunity for people who have some altcoin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Usually these small burst are only temporary. The price usually falls back down to where it was (or slightly above where it was). Sometimes it indicates that the price is going to gradually start rising. I wouldn't expect much from bitcoin for at least the next 6 months. It's probably going to slowly rise during that time, but I wouldn't call it a bull run.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

8 hours ago, wilbertson said:

С учетом сказанного, вероятно, я должен пойти продать свои биткойны, прежде чем они снова упадут, верно? Что ты сейчас делаешь со своими биткойнами?

I could be wrong, but I prefer to keep bitcoin and increase it. I think we will be rewarded for patience. And then, do you believe that Bitcoin will never reach the $ 20,000 position?

pxf.jpg

3 hours ago, susilabai said:

Каждый думал, что после того, как он упадет с 1300 долларов до 1 доллара, он не пойдет вверх, но вы можете увидеть историю, на которую потребовалось время, но когда цена пересеклась, это было невероятно.

Таким образом, ясно, что терпение даст вам хорошую прибыль. Вы можете медленно увеличивать свои инвестиции, покупая по низкой цене, поэтому, когда цена растет, вы должны получать хорошую прибыль.

I really hope that we are the majority! Those who are really expecting Bitcoin to take on new heights. It cannot be overthrown, it is the safest asset in terms of investments, as I believe. And I think nothing can shake my position.

58 minutes ago, Tesnolee said:

почему вы говорите "биткойн никогда не вернет 20 000 долларов", что заставляет вас так говорить?
Я верю, что будущее биткойнов будет хорошим, а цены взорвутся, я очень надеюсь, что это произойдет в мое время ...

Obviously, you misunderstood me, it was a question, not a statement. As I already wrote in this thread, my assumptions about the price of bitcoin have only positive reasons)

pxf.jpg

Ok I've been thinking the same because bears always do this they pump the price and let everyone believe we are going up but then they dump it 20% 😤

The price moved up yesterday probably because someone bought a big amount of bitcoin at a higher price but since people are not starting for sell for lower prices it went down again

On 10/22/2019 at 4:05 AM, Rares002 said:

The price moved up yesterday probably because someone bought a big amount of bitcoin at a higher price but since people are not starting for sell for lower prices it went down again

And price now down again in the market, possible by tomorrow it will increase a bit then another days need to wait if this will pump or dump a little bit.

Edited by cryptokram

On 10/21/2019 at 5:41 AM, wilbertson said:

With that said probably i should go sell my Bitcoins before it goes down again, right? What are you doing with your bitcoins right now??

There is no need to panic,you need to think about your own circunstance and never forget the high volatility of this market... it can go up in an instant, but it can also go down... I think that the balance can be found when asking yourself when you plan to get your money back, because the only sure info you can rely on is the past history and the comming halving and those are not going to change... and these both point upwards...

crypto is a risky business, if you want to play it you need pacience and do your own judgements

5 hours ago, dentolas said:

There is no need to panic,you need to think about your own circunstance and never forget the high volatility of this market... it can go up in an instant, but it can also go down... I think that the balance can be found when asking yourself when you plan to get your money back, because the only sure info you can rely on is the past history and the comming halving and those are not going to change... and these both point upwards...

crypto is a risky business, if you want to play it you need pacience and do your own judgements

Yeah right, as long as the player is not selling its holding, it can certainly sure recover the loss He/She think holding so far. In this way Patience is much more useful to this things honestly speaking. 

7 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Yeah right, as long as the player is not selling its holding, it can certainly sure recover the loss He/She think holding so far. In this way Patience is much more useful to this things honestly speaking. 

I think patience is your best friend in crypto... it will save you from commiting mistakes that might kill your profit/investment... people need to take the time to think about stuff and not just go with the flow... that is what market makers are looking for... panic sellers

On 10/22/2019 at 2:58 AM, Naga said:

Ok I've been thinking the same because bears always do this they pump the price and let everyone believe we are going up but then they dump it 20% 😤

it's become common in Bitcoin, it's like a game, you have to have a special strategy to deal with this, I'm sure bitcoin will be fine

On 10/21/2019 at 12:19 PM, wilbertson said:

Here check the price of bitcoin now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ perhaps your anxiety or concern will be gone now, because it is almost closed to 10, 000$ were the price was 9733$, for sure everyone are getting relief now at the situation. And I do hope so it will continue to spike.

Some speculate that it may fall again but I believe that in any case open to be aware of how it moves this week to be able to make decisions whether to sell or continue to maintain. At this time you just have to be aware.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:23 AM, Rabby20 said:

BTC will go down again at the end of this year BTC will continue this flow of dumping and pumping. I hope BTC will move forward in 2020.

I think at 2020 after the halving as experts says Bitcoin will rise higher than ever after that halving that is ought to occur between April/ May 2020.