LiteCoin or ETHEREUM? Best Investment option. - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Iwantapony

LiteCoin or ETHEREUM? Best Investment option.

2 hours ago, FormicAcid said:

Everybody wants to trading with different types of currency. Litecoin and etherium is good for trading. I want to trading with etherium . Because investing etherium is profitable than litecoin investment. So i always invest etherium in trading.

Well, I've seen more exchanges with Ethereum as base pairs than bitcoin. The only exchange I can remember trading litecoin base pairs is coinexchange and the exchange is now defunct. If you are talking about price volatility, litecoin price is more volatile than Ethereum price

Investing at this time can be risky if you think in the short term, and now, if you can wait a long time to buy a currency after Bitcoin and continue in the same order, it's simple, these are the first currencies that can have good growth. As soon as Bitcoin begins to recover and accepts its bullish trend.

I would choose Ethereum since I already held it for a rather long time and I can say that it is worth it, during trading it will be much more popular.

On 9/27/2019 at 12:00 PM, Iwantapony said:

After Bitcoin, LiteCoin & ETHEREUM made my shortlist for an investment option.

ETHEREUM - My Main concern is Supply is a little bit high & Price is already over $150 which is -1 point against LiteCoin.

LiteCoin - supply is less than 64M & price well under $58.

Which one you would choose for long term invest & Why?

I also like bitcoin cash, ripple, monero,  and dash also.

Bitcoin is my number one folliwed by ethereum. 

Basically, both are good coin to invest but in my opinion i would invest Ethereum because which has a potential market price & also it's have to chance  huge possibility to grow price 

ETH is my best option, LTC is not good for future investment, having to option i have to choose ETH, it is the second best

Actually Bitcoin cash is now growing well. But eth is more better than Bitcoin cash in pricr they grow so much. And there trading are good and also profitable.

Litecoin is not that kind bad for investment, but it has a huge manipulation in the some years, so ETH is the better of the two. Followed by doge coin and Bitcoin cash

to my opinion the first crypto currencies that will  have a good growth. Bitcoin as the king of all crypto will begins to take its recovery and go for bullish trend.

I may prefer to choose Ethereum compare to Litecoin. And it is complicated to use it, but to those that know the clearly the good ones will have same opinion like mine.

the price is very good and difficult to predict but it's perfect and give opportunity to buy  now while litecoin too.

I think both coin are now best for investment.because, i think end of this year both coin price will grow up double.

According to my opinion i would suggest litecoin because the price of litecoin is high everytime i trade, i trade with litecoin and earn some profit from it

Basicly all trading is like 50% to 50% chance.But here i would recommend you to try ETH as its price is more liquid and it is easier to chatch some bargain.Try ETH on short or middle term positions.After eth went down it should get back to it previous positions.

Really, As i loathe choose to. LTC it's essentially merely identical copy in btc through not a thing a newcomer to provide you with, even while eth is without a doubt at the same time sophisticated designed for every single day owners and even at the same time poor!

In fact, if you look at profit, two coins are equal.No one is less than anyone.You can target any one But I will be like ltc.Because ltc will give you profit every week.I also bought to myself, getting $ 20 per week for a profit

Edited by Sakib
Typing mistake

On 11/14/2019 at 12:48 PM, lilliewe4132 said:

although many choose ethereum, but I see if the opportunity for litecoin to grow high can be used as one good reason to choose it. although the price of litecoin cannot be as large as ethereum but it can be used as an alternative coin for a good choice of coins.

The coin still has a very large potential, although you say that the price is unlikely to grow as Ethereum, but the chances of this are very good, because every day the price of ltc approximately grows almost twice.I love litecoin so much that I bought 10 thousand dollars).

If I think about investing then Ethereum can do the best for me right now, but you can still invest a little bit by listening and hoping you will be fine and try and see that you know it is always good.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:00 PM, Iwantapony said:

After Bitcoin, LiteCoin & ETHEREUM made my shortlist for an investment option.

ETHEREUM - My Main concern is Supply is a little bit high & Price is already over $150 which is -1 point against LiteCoin.

LiteCoin - supply is less than 64M & price well under $58.

Which one you would choose for long term invest & Why?

I think for long term investing between the two bitcoin is more perfect than litecoin.

For long term investment I will chose eth . because the price of eth will go to moon in future. the price of ltc will go high too but I think investing in eth will make huge profit.

I would not look on supply at all the fundamental factor is showcase top, and in reality ETH has greater one so in fact there is less space to develop however ETH simply has considerably more use cases than LTC. Close to that there was a dramatization about LTC and it's absence of improvement.

I am chose Ethereum for investment option.Ethereum is more profitable for investment.Litecoin also good choice but i chose ethereum.Ethereum has good market value

I think Etheruem is better than litecoin. I hope Etheruem is the best option to investment. But litecoin is also best.  But i feel safe investment in Etheruem.

In my opinion I think Etheruem is best. It is more profitable for investment.  It is also easy and safe. But litecoin is not bad, it is also a good choice. So should use which one you like most.

Edited by Bijoy

I chose Ethereum because it is used as a platform for different tokens, which in turn are used in various projects, for example, in computer games

I think litecoin is better than Etheruem . I am always trying to investment in this coin. I think Litecoin is the best option for investment. So I hope everyone try to investment in litecoin