What do you think of pundi X token ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What do you think of pundi X token ?

On 10/21/2019 at 1:52 AM, spyaquino said:

I know little about this project, but I know that it has cost over 10,000 satoshis each pundiX token, now it is totally outdated. Maybe lack of interest from your own developers ..

If partner totally agrees with you AND gave the same opinion as you in hand, I know little about the project therefore it looks somewhat outdated since apparently little interest from the community about this token
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

My dear I am not seen this coin. Is it trade in the yobit because I am not know anything about it. You are talk and made a post but tell us something useful for this coin. I am only read from your post that you are like this coin and nothing else. Make something to help us this is not good marketing.

• +3 1

This is pointless coin that has done nothing at all. I have seen thousands of similar coins being hyped by youtubers and in the end making investors lose all their money. Since this coin wasn't revived now it will never will and probably it has been abandoned already.

• +2 1

I remember the Pundi X had a lot of potential but the market is highly competitive and anything that is not highest quality and have a lot of support from investment funds and whales or exchanges then it will not stand a chance in these conditions. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There will be a negative trend in the future and the Pundi X are not a good investment for making money. Since this virtual currency has a negative outlook therefore I recommend looking for other projects instead to build a portfolio.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Let's see PundiX and where you put your money:

image.png.c8c641b98a197e8a24ca551499bda039.png

Mate really do you think this is a good coin to invest?

• +3 1

I don't know anything about deadcoins sorry but I forget them and this is how this went with this coin too. I heard the name some ages ago and haven't heard anything till this post I've read now.

It is a useless coin that has no value. I wouldn't trade it wouldn't invest in it and I don't even care to learn a lot more about it. It has done not much and is not something I would buy.

• +1 1

I don't have a lot of knowledge on pundi x. It has a few developments but is not making waves and the price has dropped significantly. The last think that I've read from them is they have this XPOS and some dealers accept bitcoin with this app. The price is terrible though.

I did not hear about it and I did not see this currency among the currencies that are discussed or discussed, so it can be considered a failed or dead project The reality of the market is full of many dead projects that fail for various reasons, from software errors to financial errors, and in return we see constantly new projects appearing in the public.

• +2 1

I have never ever seen any kind of growth in such kind because am really not familiar with Pundi token but the truth is there is a lot of work to which I will be able to grow with it , there is a lot of strategy to which I can be able to understand that produces certain possible structures to it  , so this is my home work today and I will be able to work with it 

• +3 2

first off i ndo not think that pundi is good coin because it is not famous and the most people dont using it aloso this coin do not yet have the product , that all my information about that coin so do not use this coin and good luck .

• +1 2

I looked at coingecko. This coin has the ticker NPXS and maybe there is some hope that it can revive and reach previous glory. I don't know a lot and I would like to read a presentation of pundix token but perhaps since I haven't heard anything lately could it be that it needs more marketing and exposure. Maybe a bounty on cryptotalk can help this project better known.

• +1 1

I do not have enough idea about pundi x token. But I think you should not invest quickly at any coin. you have to do enough research about that coin before invest on that coin. I will suggest you to read all post. There are lots of good suggestion. I think that's will be helpful for you.

To be honest I don't really know nothing about these project but the fact that it's falling or has already fallen should serve as a lesson to those that cue into projects without proper consultations and research

• +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 5:16 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Pundi X is quite active in South American countries. Being active is important at those countries as there are lots of financial unstabilities and people at would like to switch to cryptocurrencies.

Don't go for all the un-known tokens and don't make investments in such coins because there are alot of coins who claims different price heights but all the coins become dump and one of the popular is ONE COIN.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I did not follow this project from the beginning if the price was above 9 thousand satoshi and began to decline, and this matter has several reasons. Firstly, investors lose interest in it due to the negligence of the team responsible for it. The work also expanded its use, expanded its use, and weakened financial support in terms of partnerships.

• +3 1

Pundi X (NPXS) aims to make the use of cryptocurrency as a form of payment into a reality for retailers and consumers alike. Pundi X Adds ARRO Token on XPOS and XWallet

ARRO is a social media token that aims to be a solution to the need for secure and decentralized cryptocurrencies.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I have not knowledge about this token because I have not listen about this token and before your topic and wanting more I want to tell you that I think this is new for me so thank you so much to tell me

• +4 1

I do not advise you to invest in such projects before conducting a good study of them, and we do not need to invest in new projects as long as there are good and successful projects that we can invest in.

I think the PUNDI X project worked well in most areas that deal with a lot of cryptocurrencies, but it could not expand further and I think the developers are not doing well to develop this project.

• +2 1

I had never heard of that currency, but thanks for mentioning it, I am going to do a little research on it, see how good it is to do business and obtain good profits.

Dear friend, in my opinion, we should not waste our time on these projects, it already unites many successful projects, let us focus on them, and do not waste our time and effort on projects that we do not know if they will succeed or fail miserably.

PundiX is a good investment and will achieve a good rise in the future, because it provided a solution to a big problem facing cryptocurrencies where we could use PundiX as a payment method without facing any problems.