Which wallet you use to store Bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

Which wallet you use to store Bitcoin?

On 10/21/2019 at 8:59 AM, Basad said:

I also use blockchain.com wallet because they seem stop more secure before launching their main Exchange.

Blockchain is a very good choice, especially regarding the security of your funds. With Blockchain you have three key security features in your account: email verification, two-factor authentication, and a back-up security phrase.

4 minutes ago, tinsmasteau said:

i still fаvоr tо utilizе wallets that are not onlinе since blосkchаin onе is оnline аnd nоt eхceptionаlly sеcurе sinсe its simplеr tо urgе cash hаcked

Blockchain was considered by me a more secure wallet but in 2018 there are a secret hack happened in the wallet which was not disclosed to public. In that hack I along with a lot of people lost a lot of bitcoins after which I do not trust on it. Offline wallets are more secure. 

9 minutes ago, davids said:

i'm use exchange wallet binance because i used my bitcoin for trading. moreover they have mobile app, it's can access much easier for me.

But try to not leave all of your money to that exchange or to a single place because if any hack attempt took place then they may lock all the accounts for sometime then you will not be able to use your money. Try to diversify them.

route in those days I used to store my bitcoin on blockchain however as to know coinbase redesign more I consider transfering my coins since not just the give enthusiasm for putting away your coins yet tight security as well.

There is many wallets, for myself I prefer hardware wallets, it is more secure and safe, we don't need to worry about our coins, like ledger, it is very useful to store your bitcoin 

10 hours ago, Dada said:

Coins.ph in my country that is the app that is widely used specially when you want to store your cryptos conveniently, the apps lets you directly buy some stuffs within the app like cellphone loads which i often do and some game credits.

Wow, you chose a very good wallet, coins.ph is very easy to use and offers a variety of attractive promos, I still remember when they held promos when we did kyc and got $ 10, unfortunately for now coins.ph seems to be still focused on the Philippines, I hope their platform will support various other countries especially for countries in southeast asia, Cheers!

On 10/21/2019 at 5:38 AM, star11 said:

I have opened my account in blockchain.com but it seems to be an exchange but you can also create and store your wallet.

For now, I use an electronic wallet like Indodax. One of the best local electronic wallets as far as I know is located in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia.

12 hours ago, Dada said:

Coins.ph in my country that is the app that is widely used specially when you want to store your cryptos conveniently, the apps lets you directly buy some stuffs within the app like cellphone loads which i often do and some game credits.

I haven't heard about this app but one thing you need about a wallet is security so you must be sure your wallet is secure from hackers because you could lose it all in one hack so be careful. 

In our country we have coins.ph in which it's very easy  reliable and convenient to use in sending payments and converting coins into fiat.It is also safe and the admins are very accommodating in dealing with their customers.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:38 PM, star11 said:

I have opened my account in blockchain.com but it seems to be an exchange but you can also create and store your wallet.

In my opinion brother, i'm not seeing you do the right things, i think the website you are using will not give you an opportunity to make some good profits, Since there is no fork or barter, no investbox, no reward for holding coins, you may need to try YOBIT, so you can get all these rewards, offered by this great platform.  💖

Now I distribute my resources to various exchanges. This is of course not very safe, but firstly it’s convenient, and secondly I don’t have significant funds in cryptocurrency at the moment.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

I heard many shitty wallets in market which work for 1/2 yrs and then run away with  customers Money.  so i would share here the most trsuted wallets which i use .

i use Blockchain wallet which is most secure and less fees wallet, in earlier i also used coinpayments wallet, these both can be perfect choice if u r new in crypto.

I usually store bitcoin on exchanges and use a wallets only for tokens, because I think Bitcoin trading is better than saving it because of permanently volatile prices.

I always use to store bitcoin blockchain account. it's very secure and fast wallet it's best  for me.It also so easy to use good luck 

i am storing my bitcoin in the blockchain and coinbase, these both are the best wallets among other all wallets of bitcoin, they are very fast and having mobile apps which is easy to use and transaction fee is also very low.

Hard Worker 😎😎

14 minutes ago, starmosto said:

Gеnerаlly, i sparе my bitсoin on trade plасе, binаnсе. Surе, i аppliеd it for trаde, protеcted my bеnefit. The motivе i spаre my btс оn tradе viсinity is in view that feеs chаnge, eхtrа much lеss, greаtеr tоp nоtсh from me, аs little supplier. I endоrse yоu to utilize blоckchain pосkets, it is stаble, mоreovеr сlaimеd thrоugh blockchain it self.

The binance exchange has very good security. It's one of the few exchanges that I trust to keep my cryptocurrencies. And in addition, by doing daily trades, it's cheaper to keep them there than to transfer them through your wallet.

i keep a third of my bitcoins on a hardware wallet (ledger nano), another third i keep on a paper wallet, on the third i keep them on coinomi (android wallet), a few pips on binance

the wallet that i use now is blockchain, in my opinion the blockchain wallet is very safe. I have been using a blockchain wallet. For quite some time now, I feel safe using a blockchain wallet.

I use coinbase and blockchain wallet to store my bitcoin. Both wallet is very trusted and very easy to use and the transaction fee is very low

5 minutes ago, Moldovan said:

I know the transaction fees are very low for blockchain wallet but I used the coinbase wallet about 2 years ago and I rember they had big fees then and thats why I stopped using them. I don't know how they are now

Now the fee is not very high in coinbase. You can look at it now and start using coinbase again and coinbase user mail to mail coin transfer is a super feature in coinbase. 

3 minutes ago, Moldovan said:

Also I know on Coinbade the fees were fixed and you could not change it. On blockchain you can put whatever fee your want for your transactions, is that also available for coinbase now?

No. Puting your preference to transaction fees not available yet in coinbase. To me, the best part is transferred coin mail to mail-in coinbase within a second

Cold wallets are the safest, and the online one that seems very safe is the one that is created on blockchain.com

i use poloniex, yobit, blockchain and coinbase for storing my bitcoin and exchange for holding of all other coins, these are the most trusted wallets and exchange i seen in my life, so i will recommend to my friends also they use it.

Hard Worker 😎😎

I store my Bitcoin in coinbase account. It is so easy to use for me. i can handle it easily and it is more secure i think good luck