Best Token! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Best Token!

Which do you think is a best token to hold which worth about 0.0000006 USD I want to hold token like this about 60000000000 tokens for investing and I forgot them for 6 years till they grow to 60 usd. Tell where I can found token like that?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -2 1
  • -1 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I believe that SONM is good token, and the price is very low now. I observed their Telegram channel and their developers are pretty active.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

there are lots of tokens at these prices but mind you most of them wont be going anywhere but with that being said there is one coin called SHND that might be what you looking for but remember it could pump or not nobody knows.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

One "full" token price doesn't mean anything. Only thing that measures the value is the marketcap and that is circulating amount of tokes * value. I would go even to full amount of tokens * value.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think is a best token to hold which worth about 0.0000006 USD I want to hold token like this about 60000000000 tokens for investing and I forgot them for 6 years till they grow to 60 usd. Tell where I can found token like that?

There is no token according to your requirement.

Do not aim to buy token which is dead cheap rather try gain more knowledge and buy a good altcoins and hold it.

Goodluck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

There is no token according to your requirement.

Do not aim to buy token which is dead cheap rather try gain more knowledge and buy a good altcoins and hold it.

Goodluck.

Yah I can hold altcoins with very low cheap price like dogecoin but I cant hold dogecoin cause I'm hired that coin its for fan it dont have any future to grow massively that's why they called it dog coin.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

You are buying a huge amount of coin and in future it will give you good profit because in crypto market no one coin is a bad coin if the coin price is low in  this time after some time when the market is pump you saw that low coin is moving high and its give you good profit on that time.

Sure cause every coin has dream to pump up massively in future all we have to be patient if we hold thise coins to our wallets. Cause I remember in 2017 I was plan to buy token which worth 0.000006 for 30 USD total of 160000000 tokens but I couldn't buy it but at the time but at this time I try look that token I really blame my self, those 160000000 tokens now worth $6,967,856 so I was supposed to have that net worth. Really sad!

• +2 2

6 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Yah I can hold altcoins with very low cheap price like dogecoin but I cant hold dogecoin cause I'm hired that coin its for fan it dont have any future to grow massively that's why they called it dog coin.

Try to buy the hot coin and RDD both are good projects. you can gain more from that in upcoming days. RDD will go more uptrend compared to doge.

5 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Sure cause every coin has dream to pump up massively in future all we have to be patient if we hold thise coins to our wallets. Cause I remember in 2017 I was plan to buy token which worth 0.000006 for 30 USD total of 160000000 tokens but I couldn't buy it but at the time but at this time I try look that token I really blame my self, those 160000000 tokens now worth $6,967,856 so I was supposed to have that net worth. Really sad!

What is the token you got for that amount can i know ? so that it will be useful to all ?

No please don't buy that kind of coin. Most of token that have a super low price for each coin is mostly trash. Trust me if you buy them and keep it for the next 6 years, the price will be same or the worst, the coin is dead.

• +1 3

Very good thinking for long term .if you think a head in crypto you can cash good profit from low investment.i do think that low investmwnt is best that make many opportunities and  we can make good profit .like buying neo,bat ,pac ,dog coins on low price and when the market pump up we sell them on good price .holding low price coins always benefical and safe.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Tesnolee said:

I don't think all tokens are bad and coins are good man.
good and bad it depends on the project being offered from the token / coin.
to get a good token / coin for future investment you need to research it properly independently 🙂

I know not all tokens/coins are bad but i usually see a coin that have a very low low price like $0.0000002 per token is from a not good project or unsuccessful project. So it's better to not invest on that kind of coin/token.

• +1 1

There are so many shitcoins in the crypto space. Maybe one coin will moon some day, but 99.99% of the coins are dead. Everyone hope to buy a coin for 1Sat and sell them in a few years for 1BTC. The probability is equal to zero.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Wow what was that coin`s name ? How is t going now ? I havent faced with any coin like that.If we can find cool coins we all should buy and make it price going to the moon!

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, lilykool said:

Wow what was that coin`s name ? How is t going now ? I havent faced with any coin like that.If we can find cool coins we all should buy and make it price going to the moon!

I prefer yone you'll got yone 3,000,000,000 for 9000 doge and then keep them waiting for bitcoin market to be opened to yone/btc.

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 10:06 AM, dana33 said:

I know not all tokens/coins are bad but i usually see a coin that have a very low low price like $0.0000002 per token is from a not good project or unsuccessful project. So it's better to not invest on that kind of coin/token.

True not all token are bad, that's why sometimes we took advantage and took the risk too for investing because we are thinking that it could increase its price even for pump only, just we need to wait patiently.

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

True not all token are bad, that's why sometimes we took advantage and took the risk too for investing because we are thinking that it could increase its price even for pump only, just we need to wait patiently.

Well it's like kind of gambling then, but i'm not a type of person that want gambling like that. I prefer to play safe like only investing on top 10 altcoins because it's more safety to me.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, dana33 said:

Well it's like kind of gambling then, but i'm not a type of person that want gambling like that. I prefer to play safe like only investing on top 10 altcoins because it's more safety to me.

I know what you mean, but most of the time those people who are more focus in safety are mostly got loss. BUt I'm not saying you are one of them, there are some only. Yeah. it is more has a similar into gambling dude.

47 minutes ago, kaguro said:

No please don't buy that kind of coin. Most of token that have a super low price for each coin is mostly trash. Trust me if you buy them and keep it for the next 6 years, the price will be same or the worst, the coin is dead.

Are you sure about that man?
if I buy junk coins then store for up to 6 years will have the same conditions or prices?
I don't believe that at all, junk coins will still be pumped up ...

• +1 2

On 10/24/2019 at 12:34 PM, ajizz said:

Are you sure about that man?
if I buy junk coins then store for up to 6 years will have the same conditions or prices?
I don't believe that at all, junk coins will still be pumped up ...

Do you have any idea about junk coins before that after a years it increases the price value in the market?
anyway it is still your decision will be follow of course if you like to buy junk coins, go if you want to hold em for a years, but of course once you do it, treat that coin is dead, no expectation that you can get a good profit unto, accept to yourself that you are already loss

there is no such token that you are asking for, if there was one and people know about that then we would all but it now and it would explode right now

1 hour ago, sotole said:

I can't really confirm a good token at this time.
but I can only advise you to pay more attention to the Top 10 coin marketcap list.
because the token there is very potential to have high prices in the future ..
if you go to the cmc page ...

Yeah, I don't think that's a bad idea.
tokens on the Top 10 of the coinmarketcap list have large volumes and large capitalization.
so it's true as you say, having tokens in this order will give you a low risk when trading ..

• +2 1

On 10/20/2019 at 8:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

I do not recommend investing in the token. I understand your strategy that you want huge winnings, but most tokens will not be used in winnings in most cases. I recommend that you invest in coins that are on the coinmarketcap, but not the ones in the TOP 100, because they are not so volatile.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:35 AM, Glossy said:

Feel free to investigate it more, you won't be disappointed. I suggest to take look at their wallpaper and if you have some questions feel free to ask me or in their telegram group

I think you mean whitepaper. I was involved with this project from the start. But it is not SONM that the OP is looking. He is looking for a low price. Maybe he can choose NPSX. That's just a suggestion.

• -1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

I will say that is a waste of fund buddy, It is better you invest in known and reputable projects, they are more dependable for long term holding.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

12 minutes ago, Mathers said:

I will say that is a waste of fund buddy, It is better you invest in known and reputable projects, they are more dependable for long term holding.

It seems impossible, but who knows, if he dares to take risks. I prefer the safe way as you suggest. By choosing a reputable company, you will have a guarantee of the funds you invest in.

• +2 1