Best Token! - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Best Token!

1 hour ago, lucky80 said:

I think you mean whitepaper. I was involved with this project from the start. But it is not SONM that the OP is looking. He is looking for a low price. Maybe he can choose NPSX. That's just a suggestion.

You are right, it was my typing mistake, I wanted to write "whitepaper". Thank you for mentioning NPSX token!

Just focus on top 100 coins from coinbase and alao check new lauched coins.For 100 you already know them so investing in them would  guranted profit.But for new coins check their background like ,coin mark,team details,exchages where they listed and mostly their ban countries.

4 hours ago, lucky80 said:

It seems impossible, but who knows, if he dares to take risks. I prefer the safe way as you suggest. By choosing a reputable company, you will have a guarantee of the funds you invest in.

If he's taking the risk for a short time profit, that could be understandable, but as a long time investment, I can assure it's almost not going to work. but I wish him the best in his decisions.

6 hours ago, Glossy said:

You are right, it was my typing mistake, I wanted to write "whitepaper". Thank you for mentioning NPSX token!

It's okay, and mistakes can happen. That's what distinguishes us from robots.By the way, maybe you have other suggestions for OP and I besides SONM? 

2 hours ago, Mathers said:

If he's taking the risk for a short time profit, that could be understandable, but as a long time investment, I can assure it's almost not going to work. but I wish him the best in his decisions.

Yes, as I said, no one knows what will happen, the OP can make a profit with his plan if he chooses the right coin. This spike occurred to several coins, such as XLM, whose initial price was meager.

Tokens with such a price simply cannot have a future; rather, you are just lucky if the token grows sharply and you make a profit. And for the same 6 years it is better to invest in popular tokens, I think.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

2 hours ago, lucky80 said:

It's okay, and mistakes can happen. That's what distinguishes us from robots.By the way, maybe you have other suggestions for OP and I besides SONM? 

Yes, as I said, no one knows what will happen, the OP can make a profit with his plan if he chooses the right coin. This spike occurred to several coins, such as XLM, whose initial price was meager.

I have one more token in my mind and that is GNT (golem) token. It incentivizes computer owners to rent idle computing power that is used to render images. It is pretty cheap now so you can buy it at discount 😄

• Useful or interesting 1

22 minutes ago, Glossy said:

I have one more token in my mind and that is GNT (golem) token. It incentivizes computer owners to rent idle computing power that is used to render images. It is pretty cheap now so you can buy it at discount 😄

Oh yes, I trade golems on poloniex. Sonm and Golem are similar. Their mistake is slow developing software for windows.
The OP should now get additional references. Hopefully, he is wise in choosing assets.

2 hours ago, Marsellous said:

Tokens with such a price simply cannot have a future; rather, you are just lucky if the token grows sharply and you make a profit. And for the same 6 years it is better to invest in popular tokens, I think.

Take a look at Bytecoin (BCN), what do you think?

8 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Take a look at Bytecoin (BCN), what do you think?

Hm, I checked it on coingecko. Trading volube is about 10k dollars, that is good, but 184.5 billions of coins and small price make that coin not too interesting, but it looks much better than other coins with price 0.00001 dollar.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

3 hours ago, Marsellous said:

Hm, I checked it on coingecko. Trading volube is about 10k dollars, that is good, but 184.5 billions of coins and small price make that coin not too interesting, but it looks much better than other coins with price 0.00001 dollar.

You see the current price but don't see the initial price? Are we connected in this conversation, mate? We are talking about coins to hold. The price is falling because of a network problem not long ago.spacer.png

On 10/29/2019 at 9:44 PM, lucky80 said:

I guess we are on the same page ten, I wish he would invest in the wrong coin because of some hype.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, sotole said:

The best token?
I think the best token and will have a high price will be held by the binance token.
This token from the binance team is believed that many users will explode high in the future.
perhaps this assessment is because the team is working well and has proven successful at making great exchanges.
For more information, you can see this...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/

I agree if BNB Tokens will be the best tokens for the future.
maybe the main factor of this token will be success because the team of binance works well and has proven successful in making the programs they offer.
from that reason I am afraid the BNB Token is the main choice for the future ...

you can invest Neo or Ethereum and forget them for 6 years I'm sure you will earn profit in the future because these are potential altcoins. Just sell them when the bullish market happens.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/21/2019 at 2:06 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think is a best token to hold which worth about 0.0000006 USD I want to hold token like this about 60000000000 tokens for investing and I forgot them for 6 years till they grow to 60 usd. Tell where I can found token like that?

I thin there are very few tokens, but this low priced tokens are very risky. The price of such type tokens may fall later, but I request you to go with NEM or some other quality tokens.

There is many tokens out there but I don't think it's price will much higher, most of tokens will stay in one price for a long time, because I have some tokens which their price is still the same from about 2 years ago 

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

I thin there are very few tokens, but this low priced tokens are very risky. The price of such type tokens may fall later, but I request you to go with NEM or some other quality tokens.

I want to know what makes you suggest seeing NEM?
honestly i don't know much about NEM you say that man.
I want to know more from your explanation about the advantages and features of what they are the mainstay to develop ...

1 hour ago, ajizz said:

I want to know what makes you suggest seeing NEM?
honestly i don't know much about NEM you say that man.
I want to know more from your explanation about the advantages and features of what they are the mainstay to develop ...

NEM price is very low like 4 cents and it has good advantages and people had posted here in the past. You can read their whitepaper and research everything before investing in them.  I did not invested in them anything, but in the future maybe.

Try searching here for about NEM or open a thread for further details.

45 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

NEM price is very low like 4 cents and it has good advantages and people had posted here in the past. You can read their whitepaper and research everything before investing in them.  I did not invested in them anything, but in the future maybe.

Try searching here for about NEM or open a thread for further details.

I think NEM is an old coin that has been listed on the coinmarketcap site, am I right?
the name of this coin is familiar to my ears, I often see the name of this coin but I do not know more about the program they are working on. ok i will try to go read some about them.

Edited by ajizz

7 minutes ago, Rocco123 said:

I don’t think this is a good token..i suggest not to invest in it and look into it...scams are rampant these days and if you invest in these you may not get a high return or may have to sell it on loss..so don’t go for this..

I could not agree any less with you, some people rather just out their money in to quantity instead of quality, It is not about how many tokens you get, the biggest question is what is the worth of the token.

Selecting of token for investing is more difficult. You need to consider price, volume, supply, future plans of project and other sides. It`s can be impossible to reach necessary price 

On 10/21/2019 at 3:36 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think is a best token to hold which worth about 0.0000006 USD I want to hold token like this about 60000000000 tokens for investing and I forgot them for 6 years till they grow to 60 usd. Tell where I can found token like that?

No one knows about the future, I only know a few very cheap coins, but I don't know whether the price of this token will increase or not in the future.
Bidooh >> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bidooh-dooh-token/
Wink >> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wink-tronbet/
WITChain >> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/witchain/

On 10/21/2019 at 4:36 AM, Lubruselu said:

Your question is hard to answer because of the reason that nothing permanent in crypto industry, With that settings of chosen price it would be hard to predict if that token would be still exist in your given timeframe. I think you should find more promising token. with a decent price settings.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:36 AM, Lubruselu said:

lol, forgot about them for 6 years till they became dead coins and delisted by any exchangers. trust me. you won't ever find tokens like that. it's so cheap and then the price grow very crazy. bitcoin itself isn't like that.

Edited by I-KUN

Apparently I missed an important point here, you are looking for tokens with a price of $ 0.00006 USD and hope to increase to $ 60 USD in 6 years? sorry it looks like you have to wake up from your sleep soon, it's just a dream

You're looking for YO token. It's a rise only token, so you cannot sell more low than you bought. It's a good option for long term investments, just be sure of not losing your keys of access and check periodically your assets.

It will be difficult to find, I advise you to invest in bitcoin and the next 6 years will not make you regret it.