Pay with credit card. - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Pay with credit card.

Paying with credit card for cryptocurrencies is possible bet its not advisable because exposing out our personal informations online which are vital to us is highly risky.   The issue is that most of the online exchange are scams and they can't be trusted when it comes to disclosing our credit card information their website. 

• +4 1

Yes, but I do not know

I do not understand what you are saying I do not know what you are doing and ask the brother who can tell you but I do not know about it

• +4 1

There  are already platforms that accept credit cards, it's just a matter of. Investigate and be very attentive on which pages your data is provided, but whether you can pay by credit card.I have used before to purchase with credit card, I was able to use such exchange to pay back onto my account using the same credit card. 

• +4 1

The yobit platform accepts deposits and withdrawals via Visa and MasterCard cards, but it is no longer the same and I do not know the reason for deleting this option. As for other platforms, I do not think it accepts to withdraw via bank cards but it accepts the deposit. Binance is an exchange that accepts credit and debit cards to buy cryptocurrencies, I highly recommend it because it is very safe. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Many website or app are accepting credit card already, examples are coinbase, block chain, luno and the likes, and they won't take time before crediting your account

• +4 1

We can used our debit card or any other wallets for purchasings and selling bitcoin and other kind og cryptocurrency,there are some exchanges card that accepted credit card payments,so you should choose based on their fee that are charge in your country,thank you.

The convenience of credit card payments can really be considered in the development of this crypto world and paying with credit cards is one of the easiest ways to buy good cryptocurrency and I think it will be easy for everyone

• +2 1

There are some site exchanging sites that are used for the exchange of crypto and even with other currency fiat you can say but mainly used for Crypto. There are some exchange sites allowed the credit card payment. It means you buy crypto with credit card and withdraw in your account.coinbase is one of them used credit card payment.

• +1 1

Accepting payments,one of the big example a coinbase, a many other of companies have already been doing that,the main feature You can buy crypto directly,and  for taking withdrawals, you can withdraw to a bank account, never a credit card,good luck.🙃

On 11/26/2020 at 10:28 AM, Liliz said:

Paying with credit card for cryptocurrencies is possible bet its not advisable because exposing out our personal informations online which are vital to us is highly risky.   The issue is that most of the online exchange are scams and they can't be trusted when it comes to disclosing our credit card information their website. 

@Liliz I prefer to just make use of p2p which has been the best, some people can like to use credit card but the who transaction of the person can be traced, but if I use p2p l, my privacy is intact. Many people do not know about this but buy with credit cards or from bank directly, this is not good for privacy reasons. 

The stock exchange I can recommend to you in this regard is the HitBTC exchange. However, you can deposit money, but you cannot withdraw money directly to your card. I recommend using a bank account for this.