Pay with credit card. - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Pay with credit card.

Many website or app are accepting credit card already, examples are coinbase, block chain, luno and the likes, and they won't take time before crediting your account

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The convenience of credit card payments can really be considered in the development of this crypto world and paying with credit cards is one of the easiest ways to buy good cryptocurrency and I think it will be easy for everyone

There are some site exchanging sites that are used for the exchange of crypto and even with other currency fiat you can say but mainly used for Crypto. There are some exchange sites allowed the credit card payment. It means you buy crypto with credit card and withdraw in your account.coinbase is one of them used credit card payment.

On 11/26/2020 at 10:28 AM, Liliz said:

Paying with credit card for cryptocurrencies is possible bet its not advisable because exposing out our personal informations online which are vital to us is highly risky.   The issue is that most of the online exchange are scams and they can't be trusted when it comes to disclosing our credit card information their website. 

@Liliz I prefer to just make use of p2p which has been the best, some people can like to use credit card but the who transaction of the person can be traced, but if I use p2p l, my privacy is intact. Many people do not know about this but buy with credit cards or from bank directly, this is not good for privacy reasons. 

• +1 1

Coinbase will be good but only support some countries. The best is binance, binance also even support some countries to pay directly from their bank with low fee. Yobit too can support credit card if you want to deposit but I think the money will be converted to dollar, you can convert the dollar to .any cryptocurrency of interest. 

• +2 1

I think many have already commented to you, on the subject of commissions, for purchases of crypto with credit cards. If you have already taken into account all the pros and cons. Then you can do it through coinbase.

Hi there, yes it s possible to buy cryptocurrency with a card you just  deposit in a wallet USD and then buy the cryptocurrency you want, I think you should pay attention to the fees, they are not little, especially if you are dealing with Binance. As for withdrawal, I do not think you can withdraw Crypto, you have to do the same thing in reverse, meaning that you sell your crypto's for USD then you can withdraw it easily. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

There are many but each one has different commissions, for example in binance you can buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies with your visa and MasterCard cards, but I don't know if you can withdraw through cards.

Instead, Yobit does offer the option to withdraw your funds only in USD through visa and MasterCard, with a commission of 7% depending on the amount to be transferred.

• Useful or interesting 1

How about friend, there are different exchanges that allow or facilitate this method of payment and withdrawal, some of the exchanges that I have seen are in, Binace, Bitso, Coinbase, Huphold.
These are some of those that support this form of payment.

• +1 1

I advise you to know the price before depositing, and of course you can pay with a credit card and you also have a good website such as coinbase, and you can search and learn more about that.

• +2 1

On 11/28/2020 at 5:10 AM, Biswaskhan0003 said:

The yobit platform accepts deposits and withdrawals via Visa and MasterCard cards, but it is no longer the same and I do not know the reason for deleting this option. As for other platforms, I do not think it accepts to withdraw via bank cards but it accepts the deposit. Binance is an exchange that accepts credit and debit cards to buy cryptocurrencies, I highly recommend it because it is very safe. 

Not only that binance accept credit cards like visa and master cards but also you can use it to pay directly into your bank and this will cost less fee. Also about yobit credit card deposit and withdrawal, I do not know they have stopped it, how this is not true. 

• +1 1

We can buy cryptocurrency from exchnager with credit card. Many exchnager add this option for customer because many customer want this they want to buy or withdraw money from exchnage.

Well, the exchanges that accept these means are few that offer good conditions, including Binance, Okex, ProBit and KuCoin, since their commissions are usually low but they penalize you with the price of the dollar, for example if you want to buy 100 euros in btc, well if you buy through a p2p market they will give you 100 euros in btc but if you buy with a card you will receive 95 euros in btc.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:29 AM, Lokeloke said:

Many website or app are accepting credit card already, examples are coinbase, block chain, luno and the likes, and they won't take time before crediting your account

Coinbase is only acceptable in few countries, Luno also is acceptable in few countries especially African countries. They are truly accepting credit card and also thinking they have other methods you can buy crypto with fiat from bank account without using credit card too. But as for now, Luno support only sic coins. 

• +1 1

I think there are many exchanges that accept credit card payments, especially your country's official local exchange so that your bank account can be linked on a local exchange. However, KYC verification is required to be able to use it. Every country has a different local exchange so maybe everyone will have a different exchange, I will give an example of upbit Luno.

• +2 2

I checked some platforms (like cex.io, binance, paxful...etc) that offer such service, I have found that the majority are offering exagerated prices (more expensive than the parket price), and they have some limits (min 50 usd, max around 2000 usd), I think it's better to buy usdt (I do not know is there any platform doing this) and then buy the wanted coin with that usdt amount you bought.

• +5 1

Many companies have already doing this they give their payments in credit cards. But you should collect crypto directly. It not payments by credit cards. Coinbase is one of the payments which give in form of credit cards. If you want to withdraws you should withdraw your payment through bank account. 

the binance has the credit card options I think and you can make withdrawal to your credit card here in yobit exchange with a 6 percent fee and also with 6 dollars some extra as the fee.

Credit card is one of the most useful method to carry money and withdrawal in it. Coinbase is one of the famous way to accept the credit card and it is beneficial to all people and many countries accepting cradit card it is a best source to all people. 

Coinbase is the most trusted exchange for buying cryptocurrency , they have the feature of purchase bitcoins through credit card. And they have also feature of withdrawl direct to bank account. Bestchange and local bitcoin are another platform where you can purchase bitcoin through Credit card.

Yobit can accepts all type of credit cards that means you can withdraw and deposits  your coins into your own credit card like visa and Master card and also paypak. Some exchanges are also working on this issue to make it better for all members of crypto.

In my opinion Barclaycard us increasing minimum credit card payments for millions of customers in January. Example,accepting a credit card payment requires the supplier to have a payment geteway..

I think my friend that is not possible you can get money from bank not with credit card . Mean when you do withdraw your money go in bank account and then you can get your money using credit card .