I catch scammer! - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

On 4/21/2021 at 2:50 AM, Xantosis said:

Lucky you my friend and you really made a good decision when for not depositing, today telegram is full of scammers who want to steal people money, keep your eyes open dudes and work well in this field of cryptocurrencies because it is not easy to earn here.

Nowadays scammers are increased we can see scammers anywhere but the good decision will be to not be greedy because scammers give you such ideas and they will tell you about huge income but never trust on them if you don't want loss your funds..

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Nowadays scammers are increased we can see scammers anywhere but the good decision will be to not be greedy because scammers give you such ideas and they will tell you about huge income but never trust on them if you don't want loss your funds..

You are right about this mate because many people have been warning me about this offers scammers do offer people especially less experience people in cryptowold and with that i will make sure i stay away from such offers.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, there are a lot of scammers on the Telegram application and they invent new methods every day to steal members' currencies, so I advise everyone not to respond to messages from strangers.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Xantosis said:

You are right about this mate because many people have been warning me about this offers scammers do offer people especially less experience people in cryptowold and with that i will make sure i stay away from such offers.

Same as me dear in daily basis I received many messages while even I don't open what they say because I already know they will take away my funds so better to know about these scammers and safe the hard funds you get it in your wallet..

Yes, we face many fraud attempts in this business, so we must be very careful in these cases and not to be dragged behind the occupiers for any reason whatsoever, they are trying to convince you that you will make a lot of profits only by sending your money to them, always remember there is no profit without fatigue and work .

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Same as me dear in daily basis I received many messages while even I don't open what they say because I already know they will take away my funds so better to know about these scammers and safe the hard funds you get it in your wallet..

For that reason of scammers is why i completely stop participating in telegram airdrop campaigns because I have many times waste my precious time to participate but later won't receive payment instead they will even be asking me to make some deposit.

• +2 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters and risks, so be careful and carefully consult older members to avoid running into risks and losing money.  I advise everyone not to respond to strangers and spammers, whatever the reasons.  When you get offers with unreasonable profits, this is evidence that it is a scam.

• +1 1

Fraudsters exploit Telegram in various ways to reach cryptocurrency traders, and then they begin to deceive them and give them illusions of making money in some way, but it is always a condition which is depositing some money, and here the fraud appears.

• +1 1

Well done my friend scammers like this should be reported and removed from internet and other social networking sites. And telegram is full of scammers and they have many new tricks to make people fool and trick them.  So we should be careful about them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are numerous tricksters initiated in message now. principally when you need to get support from any trade official wire bunch then the con artists dm you and request expense to address your issue. never trust them and square them.

I'm not sure if there are people who try to rob from someone, it's really something so terrible that it's returned to them, when a guy behaves poorly, the same life and even double is returned to him, the same happens when you do nice stuff, sometimes I've got inquiries like this by tg, twitter, discord, I assure you that I can't and now.

Thank you very much for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is a good experience and I am very happy that you shared your experience with us in order to benefit from it and avoid becoming a victim of fraud.I hope not to lose my money because of scammers

• +2 1

My advice to my fellow crypto currency platform members is we should try to be very careful and make sure we don't share our information with unknown people because it is very risky and can lead us to be victim of scammers and hackers so let's take note

20 hours ago, Xantosis said:

For that reason of scammers is why i completely stop participating in telegram airdrop campaigns because I have many times waste my precious time to participate but later won't receive payment instead they will even be asking me to make some deposit.

Don't waste your time in airdrops you know I have join many airdrops even till now I didn't receive any message that you have get your amount for such airdrop the only airdrop I remembered that is yobit airdrop DLRS tokens they were giving and it was real..

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

the only airdrop I remembered that is yobit airdrop DLRS tokens they were giving and it was real..

Yes yobit exchanger airdrop campaigns use to be legit and I hope the new airdrop they did few days ago give participants good amount when it launch two days to come, the 777 token I mean.

You should avoid scammers who give you false promises of huge money and large sums of money and take great care of you in order to attract you.
Do not enter the fake links that hackers send you through Telegram in order to steal your money.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Yes yobit exchanger airdrop campaigns use to be legit and I hope the new airdrop they did few days ago give participants good amount when it launch two days to come, the 777 token I mean.

Well I just know about that tokens but I didn't join that actually I was little busy and when I was about to Join they stop it I think now trading will be start I don't know the exact time but I will ready myself for that to do trading in that coin for profit..

21 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Well I just know about that tokens but I didn't join that actually I was little busy and when I was about to Join they stop it I think now trading will be start I don't know the exact time but I will ready myself for that to do trading in that coin for profit..

That will be good my dear friend at least you will earn some reasonable amount from there, we only have not less than 30 hours for the trading to begin and i am wishing all good luck.

Good for you. I've heard of people getting scammers to send them BTC to prove they aren't a scammer. And they have done it haha. I don't talk to anyone about anything. If I want something I do it for myself. 

• +3 1

In my opinion it is best not to engage in any kind of transactions with unknown users. You will never know in which way or in what form scammers are coming. So it is best to be cautious and to avoid any kind of exchanges with such anonymous people. do not ever share your private keys or any other private information with other parties.

• +1 1

Yes you can catch scammer for not to doing with us a scam for example if anyone ask you to do kyc of any site if they do so the site will announce official then you can do kyc if not then do because it's a scammer. 

• +1 1