I catch scammer! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

Since he told you he will transfer 6 btc to you it makes sure he is a scammer because no one can trust strangers for even 0.1 btc , if that happened with me i wouldn't even bother replying to him because it is a waste of time

• +2 1

There are so many scammers in the crypto market and they scam with innocent peoples and they send messages and also they make now fake exchanges and also create the fake coins. So be aware from these type of scammers now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, this cheating scheme is very popular.  Once I was written by a scammer who introduced himself as the administrator of the Yobit exchange and said that I won the competition and in order to receive my winnings I have to pay a commission (0.01 eth).

scammers are getting more and more ingenious, we have to be very careful, especially in telegram, it is full of scammers, I also had an experience with a stranger, I wanted him to buy BTC on his page. the fact is that we must avoid those messages from strangers in telegram to avoid these situations.

this is a very pretentious world on the internet, it is  difficult to do this because there are so  many cyberattacks 

Yes, many scammers are using fake exchanges to scam people they are inventing new ways to scam people each day.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

What a stupid scammer. Even the stupidest person on Earth wouldn't get scammed by that scammer. I have also met someone who told me to do the same thing and he thought that I was stupid? How dumb can he ever get. But sadly some people gets scammed by those people and I just hope they'll go to jail.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 10/20/2019 at 9:29 PM, hexwin said:

Never answer and talk with anyone unkown on Telegram. It is full of scammers there.
Just ignore and block them, that is best thing you can do.

Scammers are everywhere and ni just telegram alone. Scammers use any means they can ti get to their victims. So I would advice that you stop investing in all those kind of platforms. Also you should never reply anyone you find on telegram as long as you don't know them before 

I had heard about this scam before. It's actually sad that many people on Telegram and other different media are taking advantage of people, especially newbies, using scams like these. The best advice for people that are new to this crypto world is not trusting random people contacting you in private and offering unusually high returns on your investment.

I would really encourage newbies and more experienced users to have a read at one post here in Cryptotalk, which is entitled 'How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram'. Here, the author comprehensively details a good solution to prevent fraudsters to reach you on Telegram.

When someone who does not know supposedly free coins we must quickly realize that it is a scam, the same happens with pages that offer high returns, we must not fall for that

Of course, it is important to be alert to this type of message because it is most likely a scam. I also received an email once but I was suspicious because they were buying the 2 btc at a price well above the market and I did not respond because I assumed it was a scam.

• +5 2

it is a very important new. If you cauch the spammer then now should to do inform with cryptotalk foram's official person. I also received an email once but I was suspicious 

Thanks for letting us know friend, it is always good to know about this type of scams and swindlers, this way we avoid that people who have little knowledge end up losing their money and having bad experiences with this spectacular world, a lot of grace.

Because of that forum I learnd the basics of crypto and how it dangerous to share my informations or deal with a stranger I catsh them many times in social media 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

i think these old tricks don't work anymore on people because it doesn't make sense that a stranger will send you a huge number equal to 6 Bitcoins , especially when it comes to crypto where it is very hard to get these bitcoins now , anyway as long as we act smart and don't get fooled by those scammers we are safe

• +5 1

It's so sad to know that in reality there are so many gullible people that gets scammed by this scammers. So there's nothing we can really do about it because this scammers doesn't even feel bad about what they're doing to this people. They don't feel guilty at all about these things they keep on doing so all we can do is just be really careful and don't be gullible enough to get scammed by the scammers.

It's so sad to know that in reality there are so many gullible people that gets scammed by this scammers. Like the waste the time and energy hoping the kids become someone and eventually these can someone they be just happy about it? This people obviously don't have Jobs or maybe maybe they do but this don't want to still other people's money because that's just what they do. This year from people who worked hard for their money because they don't want to work hard for the money they get from those people. What a sad reality.

I agree with you my friend that don't send your balance about the coins and Bitcoin to anyone. And also telegram is full of scammers and be careful from all kinds of these things.bi didn't catch into the tricks of anyone and the suspeciou things. Every illegal things can be happens of your interaction otherwise not. So be careful.

Think you for sharing this. We keep seing new ways for scammers to try and get to our pockets.

Never send anything to an untrusted person. This cant be emphasised enough.

be careful out there.

Hello, what can be said about scammers? They are a scourge to be kept very carefully especially in Chat such as telegram among many others and never trust people who do not know and lavish everything very nice what they said very carefully that they abound and luck for everyone world

• Useful or interesting 1

Good thing you had presence of mind and didn't take the bait. That's why I didn't easily trust anyone on internet and always being careful especially when some stranger request a favor on me. It is a good lesson that we always need to be cautious and don't easily sway on sweet words like they would give you a money if you did their favor. 

I think you cannot catch scammers online the only thing you can do is protect yourself. You showed good awareness and that's how experience works. It helps you to understand what the next person is going to do

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You are live in dreamland my dear as you are not catch any scammer, he is blocked you and you are not can do anything to him. The what happen to you is one of their idiot plan that are only try to scam the most unlearnt people and naive. You are not scammed this time by him but you are not done anything to catch him.

• +2 1