I catch scammer! - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

On 10/23/2019 at 9:48 AM, dinhdinh said:

This is very helpful, thank you very much. I learn from your post that we must not communicate with anyone we did not know before, even friend can not be trusted. No one giving you that high price for doing nothing. stay safe.

it's far first-class not to answer strangers, it will take my time, in this international lots of scammers

This kind of messages or trick is obviously a scam, I don't think anyone who has knowledge in Cryptocurrency would fall for think kind of scam and also it was just a classic scamming trick. The best thing to do is not to entertain this kind of message, also it was just normal in especially in telegram.

I have also get so many such scamming deals from the bad scammers. I have blocked so many scammers on telegram. I can also remember a case that a thief from the fake Ultrachain project was trying to FUD me with the unwanted messages.

Its a Scarry experience but you have some knowledge so you escaped,but like me are any new member believe this scam and he loss 0.006 btc to told deposit funds, you share really knowledgeable content, I know now a days telegram became scammers main spot, daily they hunts new ways how to scam any one and stolen their money, so beware this scams and personally says avoid telegram.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:13 AM, Basad said:

Thank God you haven't fallen for it, some use phishing sites to steal with orhers, but not all people usually fall for it

it's far virtually something so bad that that is lower back to them, when a person acts badly, the same lifestyles is again to him or even double, the same occurs whilst you do appropriate matters,

Thank you so much we have many scams around us for presenting a wonderful information which is very clever we also have to be very careful of them and our personal information cannot be shared with anyone.We will never try to give in to greed and give ourselves the highest security.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

good to read your story. I think he was expert in that. Ao that why he give you your account. But simple thing is that he can use any vpn to assess his account. 

I for the most part these scammers fall into discort. Writes that the exchange account received a balance and asked to top up the account to withdraw. Don't fall for this bait.

There are very funny fraudsters in scams The world of the Internet is very full of fraudsters and I have been exposed to many of them. Then one person contacted me and asked me to make a deposit within his own site and for whom I quickly learned that he is a fraud, we must all be as careful as possible of these fraudsters

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/2/2019 at 2:19 AM, iloveyobit said:

i think you made a good choice when u didnt deposite , telegram is full of scammers who want to steal noob traders money , keep your eyes open guys and good luck 

I agree with you that the telegram is full of scammers and now peoples will join the telegram group ad they chat with those members which have some problems related to the money and most of the scammers will join the exchange groups and channels.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you catch scammers and punish them, then I only support you. Many people earn honestly and spend a lоt of time and effort on this. And these bad people are trying to deceive honest peоple. They need to be imprisoned

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Scammers are everywhere and it is very good for traders and investors to be very cautious of them. They come with different kinds of mouth watering offers but you just have to be vigilant. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2 hours ago, khan22 said:

I agree with you that the telegram is full of scammers and now peoples will join the telegram group ad they chat with those members which have some problems related to the money and most of the scammers will join the exchange groups and channels.

Yes, previously, when I was active in this program, I used to receive dozens of messages a day on the special from unknown people claiming to have a magic way to profit.

Be aware from people especially those who contact with you through telegram. Most of them are scammers. Good to hear that you catch him and don't fall in his scam.

1 minute ago, Dguy said:

i additionally get messages like those pretty often motive im in alot of crypto agencies

Could you please elaborate? I don't really get your point on your post, i guess its about the messages that send to you by the scammers? If its about that, you can easily notice if that person is scammer if they giving you a message that's too good to be true just like they will send 1 BTC to you posting to that certain website, don't believed to those messages because it is scam. 

Thank you for these tips. We will be very wary of scammers because those who seize opportunities and take advantage of some members ’ignorance to take all of their money, be careful.

Edited by Maroua

People are just dubious this days,I dont trust anyone that seen me message in telegram about any opportunities or to help him due to some banned

Nowadays there are too many scammers who are waiting to hack our accounts and steal our money and for that we have to be very cautious and very careful     

On 10/20/2019 at 9:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

I too had that scenario which is almost kind of related to what haoowned to you. It was also on telegram which I was contacted on, and the guy was like saying, he has 5btc on his, and which his country, China was banned from the site, so I went tgere, he transferred the coin, I wanted to withdraw but, I was  asked to deposits first on the site, so tend to ask the support team there on the site we talked, I asked about the legitimacy of the the site the person said its legit. But what made me to realise, was the site which I was on. So I went to Google and searched for the site, then the later saw that it was a scam site. I we t back to the support team, and ask what the site was on YouTube, or even a verified site on Google, then the person was trying to make excuses, so I went to telegram and block that user

Telegram is full of scammer, and to be honest this is an old scam that has been used for a while now when it comes to crypto. My question is that if there is someone that has that much crypto and wants to try and withdraw it to your balance, what would stop you from just keeping all of the bitcoin? there would be absolutely nothing stopping you and just from this alone it is clear that this is a scam as no one would do this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/21/2019 at 2:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

This is not new on the market. But it can be your first time. To continue work on the market you should have knowledge about scammers also. Because these are most harmful for our fund.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

7 hours ago, Qpella said:

Scammers are everywhere especially on telegram.dont trust anyone promising to double up your money or give you free crypto currency without actually working for it.i am happy you didn't get scammed.

We can't escape scammers because they are ubiquitous, they will be coming after you, your job is to ignored them and send them away

I made the right decision and it could have focused on you. It always comes like these swindlers in order to blackmail you or do you request a service. I did not understand one thing, how could he set you up with this matter, that his account should do and if it was activated, he would change the secret code and you would be focused on you. This is what I understood

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Ididnot know what is the benefit

From your post I find ascammer??

I think you are the scammer you found it

My friend thank you any way

It was really a much useful story for all of us.everyday,a lot of scammers are trying to contact us so that they can make us fool and cheat us and can steal our money by showing us greed of huge profit of rewards.We all must be careful about them.