I catch scammer! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

On 10/20/2019 at 10:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

this is not the first and it will not be the last, telegram is full of scammers. when someone say "hi" i block him and i report him as spam.

anyway you can also report those people to an official telegram bot (i don't remember the name now), then you post to them the proof and the telegram team will ban him from the platform

On 10/21/2019 at 2:06 AM, starwill said:

Thank you for sharing this type of experience as an example for the newest ones to avoid falling into these types of scams, because those scammers will not stop trying until the goal is achieved while the more informed we are less likely they will steal us.

You are right i agree with you sharing this types of experience as an example for the newest ones to avoid falling into these types of scams.

30 minutes ago, Aich khan said:

Thank you for allocation this style of familiarity as an case in point for the newest ones to evade diminishing into these types of scams, for the reason that individuals scammers will not block up tiresome until the goal is achieved little the extra conversant we are take away liable they will embezzle us.

I have also an incident and that do not gonna happen in the far future. Now i have aware.

Yes i agree with you. Some people are there also. They try to take advantage of some unaware people who dont have too much information about these things and coins. People get scammed due to their need. i think we should be aware and also provide awareness to other people about these scammers. They use different techniques and methods to convince simple people. 

That's still notice which usually acquaintance subject matter. There is frequently generally wishing to seek out all the practical pigeons which usually crash with their ideas and that can more indulgent individuals. Indeed cannot eliminate taking and that's exactly as to why we come to be an alarm.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

in my opinion the most important point to overcome such a scam is to try to refrain from being distrustful and easily attracted to big prizes. often ambitious to be the first spear that makes us fall into fraud through telegram chat.

I see many scammers using that kind of strategy,  

And good for you because you catch that scammers.  

But I think much better if this post posted in scam accusation 

Thankyou for your shared experience, everyone need to be wise scammers are everywhere that have different ways to get our money. 

We must beware of all methods of fraud and distrust of anyone who asks us to deposit any imaginary profit, thank you for sharing this information and this experience with this thief.

I once received a call from someone which I latter found out he was a scammer. He was making a transaction using my account but he need the otp pin to complete his transaction which will sent to my phone number. So he called saying he is my account manager and that he sent a pin to my phone number I should tell him the otp pin to confirm he has sent it to right number. Just imagine🤨🤨

Thank you my dear friend for sharing your experience here, so our awareness should increase to avoid falling into the hands of these fraudsters.

That's nice activity done by you brother. Actually there are lots of scammers trying to scam all time with those beginners. Those scammers are trying to contact via various s medias like WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and even personal messaging too. We all should stay aware of those scammers. Thank you.

Hello my friend. This thing happened two my yesterday. I got a message from someone who says he wants to buy Bitcoin from me, but I need to pay him first. I told him to piss off and blocked him right away. Be careful with these kind of messages.

Hello my dear friend. Thank you for sharing your this experience here with us. As a beginner here in this large crypto world such warning really make newbie like me aware of this. 

Earning too easy should always be worrying.  Suspicious if this stranger offers you something.  And you don’t even have to go into details.

Earning too easy should always be worrying.  Suspicious if this stranger offers you something.  And you don’t even have to go into details.

I always discourage the use of crypto currency on telegram as it full of scammers and people who always try to steal bitcoin so I would advise all the members of this forum to keep away from telegram when dealing with crypto currency.

Great job!you should avoid the scammer and never tell him about your account and private key. Don't share with him anything.  Scammer is very dangerous. You should keep away from him. And be aware others about the scammers. 

Hmm, they tried to deceive me many times on my cryptocurrency, but this is the first time I see such a method of deception and fraud, I have not seen this before. It's good that you are attentive and did not send money.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Don't  answer theybwill scam you stay awqy from.those people they are all fake in their speech.

Telegram is being abuse by many people their which they use it to scam people since your true identity will not be revealed there,and anyone can make new accounts. Their style are being used by many of them,and i was the one who received that kind of messages regarding on their withdrawal too lucky that i was well informed on those kinds of scam styles and never fall for it. So guys be careful,don't trust easily you might dealing with the wrong person.

Well, For me the Telegram is the HUB for the scammers. I have complained many times to Telegram and they did nothing. I have been scammed more than 8 times and all were through Telegram. Lol

Unfortunately scams are very common on Telegram and all social media, so the best thing to do is to ignore and ban these scammers.

Scammers have many ways to steal coins online and if we don't be careful we can cry because of them. Don't trust anyone or any site where they tell you to deposit coins so that they can give you more than that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

oh ya i read your post and i understand from the wording scam people are same as you noticed i also received daily messages from scammers to awesome opportunity to invest double in one week i try ban them at one glance. 

On 11/1/2019 at 12:32 PM, Mr Cryptonian said:

That is why the need for more guildelines should be develop in other to keep people aware of their method, we have to be ahead of them too in their methods

Guidelines are needed to help those at low standard in crypto currency to be awaken to use method of various types