I catch scammer! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

11 hours ago, Hamden said:

Yes, my friend is better not to trust anyone, and if he offered you profits no matter what, no one gives without charge.

Yes he was offered me profit and when I tell him i have to deposit fitst in orde to be able to withdraw he tells me to deposit my own money cause he was says he has no money at the time so he increase me the interest if I will deposit my own money.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

I hope all the people here are like that so they won't get scam. We all should help each other fight scammers. Thanks for your story, it is really helpful.

Well good for you you are more vigilant than the scammer. Helping is good but nowadays there's a lot of scammers using and abusing our helping hands to get us scam. Also, don't just talk to someone you don't know. I hope you will be more mindful when this is happened to you again. 

That I are unaware of the way in which one can find consumers who want to swipe with other individuals, the chances of an item which means that lousy the fact that that could become back to your potential customers, if your man behaviors desperately, similar daily life is certainly come back that will her and 2 bottle, similar goes on at the time you undertake good things, quite often Relating to attained desires along these lines by just tg, Flickr, discord, That I inform you of that is unable to and then.

in telegram, no one people you can trust because in that platform, there's a lot of scammers that you are being chat by them and also they are messaging you some flowery words to attracted you to be scammed.

I also have experiences like you. Suddenly stranger in a telegram chat me offering investment with unreasonable profits or asking for help to help withdraw😐

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

What's good thing about being here in this forum is that we will learn from different experiences of different people around the globe.You have handle the problem intelligently in which you have avoided him to do something that can make you regret in the future.Its their illegal activities and maybe they are happy seeing someone mourned on their investments losses.

Well, of course we've heard a lot that the telegrams of the Sakmmer fields are so beware of the fraudsters looking for our weak points in any way in the crypto world.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:39 AM, Amxy said:

I don't know why scammers have make scamming as a job or source of income. I suggest we all should help each other to bring end to scammers.

Maybe it could be because the scammer wants to get money easily. Especially if a scammer is a woman and a man is easily fooled by female seduction

Wow thanks for sharing your encounter with the scammer who is trying to scam you, atleast you have exposed one of their tricks but one funny things about this scammers is that they changes like cameleon with different methods of trying to scam people. 

It is a great thing for you since you manage to do that. There are a lot of scammers, deceiving us and taking all of our earnings. The lesson is we should not get attracted to their offer because I think it should be worked hard. Scammers are wise but we should be wiser.

It often happens like that, my advice is none other than stay away if someone is not known to do PM to you. especially those concerned with money, please be more careful. even those that are difficult to avoid pretending to be airdrops but must pay, and not infrequently I find.

10 hours ago, Lubna said:

It prooves that how cunning the scammers are! Really it was a great way to steal your money but you caught him at last. you are a genious friend.

I swear since last year that's i'll not get scammed again never and never, maybe to get hacked my account but I will not get scammed

Never reply them. Scammers are mainly target the telegram users to fall into their trap. I also faced two scammers before. They were tried to convince me a lot. I just blocked them...

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

22 hours ago, Jackmil said:

Luckily you are a smart person. You have to be careful with scammers. Because now they always use new techniques or methods to cheat. So please always think carefully.

really he is very talented person. If the scammer tried this technique with me, i think i would gave him the money. We all should stay away from these scammers

Bengali?

View this Topic

I was really interested on trying to invest in cryptocurrencys miningm but due to enormerous sites that only try to scam us, I still not invested in any site.

I read a lot of sites but still didn´t found one that wasn´t to high to invest or truthfull.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, Loly said:

Yes, these things are repeated daily in the world of digital currencies, and it is to defraud a person and make him send his money to fraudsters and thieves. Therefore, we must preserve this method that many people use to defraud, and do not allow foreigners to speak with us .. I ban every stranger trying to pm me.

What's make scammers don't give up to try to scam people while many people already aware of scammers is that, they are just hunting for newbies who are joined crypto

On 10/21/2019 at 1:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

There are so many hackers on telegram and also on facebook and i received personally so many emails about skrill and also about BTC but i am not believing these type of peoples but the newbie will trust on these type of peoples and they loss their all money and than they saw online world is fake. So be aware peoples these type of messages.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With thanks just for stating one of these feel one example is for those most current your to not have cascading right into all these these scams, as many con artists isn't going to quit before the ambition is normally done although the a great deal more abreast people are unlikely the can divert u . s ..

nice, scam like that often happens, it doesn't make sense if they choose random people to help find 6 bitcoin. Especially if you have to send money to them, it really is a scammer. I myself choose not to respond to messages from people I don't know.

• +3 1

This is a really bad thing to hear! I completely agree with you, that everyone should be aware of the scammers all around the internet. cause nobody knows who is the next target! 

Of course, we should instead come across find this specific scammer. That they try and defraud while using men and women and the wonderful missing his or her anything. Truly thanks a lot just for this data. I'm hoping in case crypto talk area forbidden these specific scammer men and women and then the idea is wonderful for people.

14 hours ago, Jackmil said:

We must always be careful of scammers. Because they can be anywhere. You must be focused and not be provoked by scammers.

Yes. only our awareness can help us to stay awar from those scammers. when we will see offers with amazing profit, we should block them instantly.

Bengali?

View this Topic