The minimum amount to trade - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

You can see that the market has fluctuated continuously over the years, and this is difficult to predict, so it is very difficult to trade successfully. The market is unstable and shows signs of recovery, so I think that you can completely successfully trade with at least $ 100. The market is recovering and bitcoin prices are rising, so trading in altcoin will bring you double profit.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:10 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

The question must be precise, in witch exchange you talk. If you mean in yobit the minimum to trade is 10k in bitcoins market and 10 doge in doge market, and in binance is 100k in bitcoins market, Bittrex is 50k, huobi is under 10k also kucoin exchange too

I find it in yobit, you can trade with any amount you want, thats the key so its important to go with it, the amount I have seen can go even to a dollar, but you also have to make smore progress so you will have to take on about 100 to 200usd to make something for yourself

On 12/19/2019 at 9:45 PM, Pinky55 said:

You can begin exchanging on bitmex with 10 $, you simply need to make high use exchange to make up some benefit, BTC withdrawal charge is 0.0002 at most reduced, or bybit which is better as I would see it u can see ur USD benefit as well, there u can exchange various coins not simply with BTC, so u can send XRP and short it or long , and get paid in more XRP

will undoubtedly observe the significant improvement you can make for it, being the superior startup along these lines to sit and learn earlier than starting btc forex trading even more revenue. If you already have knowledge of trading, you should start with a large amount of money because trading with large amounts you can make a lot of profit.

I think,there is no minimun amount for treading.The more you exchange the better so the cash you exchange will rebound to you times .In treading, it involves how you will deal with it appropriately. You should be shrewd.

There is not really amount for trading, you can start with your money, how many do you have. Step by step you can increase your amount. Exactly the answer of the question that it depends on your. 

On 12/5/2019 at 12:46 PM, Senorita said:

I do believe the bare minimum sum regarding investing so that you can boost the money, yet each day that pays off out there concerning $300 regarding wallet funds together with this kind of sum, I know could be secure investing.

Enough capital for your daily transactions. Or you can with a larger number. I think at least 1 doll needs to be traded. Actually I have no clear idea.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, iloveyobit said:

There is no minimum amount for the amount of trading, only binance  that imposes a minimum of $ 10, that is, another amount that is negotiable and the higher the amount, the greater the profit and vice versa.

There is no specific minimum amount to trade but if you are new to trading it is better to start with a small amount of 0.0005 btc. If you already have knowledge of trading, you should start with a large amount of money because trading with large amounts you can make. In the cryptocurrency market, one has to be wise so that a person who invests a negligible value can also make a profit.

22 hours ago, phizusiki said:

There is no specific minimum amount to trade but if you are new to trading it is better to start with a small amount of 0.0005 btc. If you already have knowledge of trading, you should start with a large amount of money because trading with large amounts you can make. In the cryptocurrency market, one has to be wise so that a person who invests a negligible value can also make a profit.

Hello, Yes, our opinions are the same, but to think that 0.0005 has a very small amount in order to start trading, at least you have to have $ 10 to trade.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:28 PM, scorpiali said:

You can put as much as you can if yu can invest 500$ just go ahead more you put more benifs you get this is the rules if the game and of course if you put a small amount you will get nothing 

The minimum amount to start trading is any amount you can afford to lose, if you can afford to lose the minimum amount on an exchange. A good capital will help us earn good profits. I am more optimistic about investing than low investment. Because my theory says money brings money. Good investment will bring more profits than trading

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, phizusiki said:

The minimum amount to start trading is any amount you can afford to lose, if you can afford to lose the minimum amount on an exchange. A good capital will help us earn good profits. I am more optimistic about investing than low investment. Because my theory says money brings money. Good investment will bring more profits than trading

Money bring money so we cant be afraid about any amount we invest if we really have a good investment plan and a good ides we can put as much as we can 

So the overall idea appears to be $100-three hundred. Which to be sincere I agree with. Compound hobby makes a big difference over the years and a small quantity like $10 can grow massive over the years. but if you have at least $a hundred-two hundred you could without difficulty begin to see income on the way to begin to cowl the payments quite fast. if you're careful of path.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:03 AM, Dekay said:

I think 0.0012 btc js the min amount to wothdraw from youbit

Simply a small amount of coins makes a huge price, I reflect its development to invest in btc and eth or invest with a polite amount. We invest the other ability we have! and that stake will bring us huge profits if we see amnesty? We are dealing and while bad deals and sell

On 4/1/2020 at 5:45 PM, Basad said:

It can be more than that capital, because some of the market spread is not wide and it need large capital to benefit from it, so we need to have higher capital like $500

Cryptocurrency market is the only market that does not require you to provide large capital, but you can only trade at 10 dollars, the higher the amount, the more profit also.

Your investment should be consistent with the coin you want to buy and the type of trading you adopt. For example, you can invest as low as $20 in altcoins and still get enough profit but if you choose bitcoin, you have to buy at least $50 worth of bitcoin to earn the same as altcoins. When I started trading last year, I only invested the amount of money that I felt comfortable with. Remember, the more you invest, the more you will be anxious. The best amount for trading is neither minimum nor maximum, it is the amount that gives you both peace of mind and acceptable profit.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, iloveyobit said:

There is no minimum amount for the amount of trading, only binance  that imposes a minimum of $ 10, that is, another amount that is negotiable and the higher the amount, the greater the profit and vice versa.

if you have enough knowledge about what you are doing, because if not, you will lose that 100 dollars. If you want to make a large profit, you should have large capital to trade. If you are new then you can start with at least 20 dollars just practice it.

15 hours ago, phizusiki said:

if you have enough knowledge about what you are doing, because if not, you will lose that 100 dollars. If you want to make a large profit, you should have large capital to trade. If you are new then you can start with at least 20 dollars just practice it.

What I said is completely correct, I went through all these stages that I thought about at the beginning of my trading journey, and now I have enough experience to trade with any of my capital without risk.

On 4/8/2020 at 10:05 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Your investment should be consistent with the coin you want to buy and the type of trading you adopt. For example, you can invest as low as $20 in altcoins and still get enough profit but if you choose bitcoin, you have to buy at least $50 worth of bitcoin to earn the same as altcoins. When I started trading last year, I only invested the amount of money that I felt comfortable with. Remember, the more you invest, the more you will be anxious. The best amount for trading is neither minimum nor maximum, it is the amount that gives you both peace of mind and acceptable profit.

Doing trading for the first time is better to choose Bitcoin, because almost all signals and news talk about bitcoin analysis, so it will be easy for beginners to monitor market movements and sentiment, and because profits are the main purpose of trading, if I calculate based on trading management, minimum capital the must have is 100 USD, 25 USD to start trading and 75 USD for unexpected funds (such as doing the Average Down strategy when late cut losses when the market has dropped)

• +5 1

On 1/5/2020 at 3:46 PM, Titimanto12 said:

why not invest big   capital,  this will bequeath you added profit,  and if you allow several slight headquarters completely accept and fix coins that contain a the makings to become more intense it's fee

There are no rules about the minimum but some platforms we use have a pre-trading range of money. Small trading like this may not return investors with great profits, even when trading with large leverage.

On 5/3/2020 at 11:09 AM, ethan1751 said:

If you look at it in general, actually trade on every exchange of at least $10. And if you don't have a lot of money to trade, then don't force it. Suppose you only have a Capital of $15 - $25. You can get started, with that you will have trading experience. And if you already get more money, then you may add.

How can you say with a capital of 15-25 USD someone can have trading experience? if you mean just buy and then hold it up to the peak of the bullish i agree, but if the trade you mean is trading in general then it's very unlikely,
because it will be difficult to get real trading experience if only with small capital, even with capital like that you will not be able to do anything if suddenly the market crash like in mid-March.

The minimum trading amounts differ between platforms. Same as minimum funds you can deposit. I think that you should try and find out which platform you want to use and read their rules to find out these questions. Minimums can change as well so don't think that something that was valid today will be the same next year or even next month.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:10 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.

Thats complicated, depends, i think for minimun just have to have at least 15-20 dollars and make good pips and pairs, studying and practicing you could get to that, is not dificult but is not easy either, study and dont go crazy trading because you could have a big lose.

On 04.10.2019 at 13:10, MyThoughts said:

Really trading small amounts of profit will be small. But this is necessary for practice and experience. In the future, you will increase the amount according to your knowledge.

• +3 1

i am trading yobit. i use it and feeling comfortable with their exchange program. however the Höchstwert trading of yobit is 0.0001 btc. so it makes me upset because sometimes i need to buy with 0.00001 and i want to sell my coins with the lower Spitzenwert Trade such as 0.00001. i think Drogenkonsument of yobit will attract more than previous time if yobit allow that low opening Trade

It depends, for a beginner, you can start trading with bitcoin with a minimum amount range of $20-$30, trading in altcoin is not so much advisable for a beginner. And if you feel you can do better, then a minimum of $100 is good and you can see a return of $2-$3 daily depending on the market. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy