The minimum amount to trade - Page 19 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

I think there is no specific amount for your investment and trading because if you have some money on it so you can easily invest in it for purchasing some coin and in the form of BTC but I think that you have to go for 0.01 BTC that for investment and all other coin you can easily invest on it that you can gain coin from this site so I also advised to all member to keep well connected to the side and an much and more profits through this online learning platform.

You can start trading from 10 dollars, but you cannot win a lot because the amount is small for me. The best amount to trade is 500 dollars in order to win a good amount.

• +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

In the trading the minimum amount is 1$. But your amount is large then you can get a more profit and low risk. I suggest you start trading with minimum 100$. Before trading you must learn knowledge about crypto trading.

The minimum amount to be able to trade it depends on which exchange you are using, if I use Yobit the minimum amount for me to be able to trade is 0.0001 BTC. Yobit has trading limits on BTC, if you trade below 0.0001 BTC then the trade won't work, of course every exchange has different minimum limits depending on the type of exchange you are using.

I think that if you start with bigger amount you will gain higher profit of course there is no limits for trading because it is a profitable process but there is no problem with using large amount of money you will get much higher profit

There is no minimum amount in trading. If you want to earn a lot of money quickly, you need to trade a lot of money too. But we should always remember that trade only the moneywe afford to lose.

Dear in my point of view if we have 200 dollor then we can start trading and we can get profit and we should to get knowledge about Crypto currencies and we can increase our knowledge and then we can get more earning.

• +5 1

To be honest there's no fixed minimum amount that you need. But you need to factor in what do you want to trade?

Trading is a business, it's investment. The bigger your capital, the better for you.

In trading you must start with a minimum amount of capital in other to enhance your trading skills and to be able to make some profit and I don't think in my own perspective there is a stipulated amount stated to start trading rather you can start with any amount you have as far as it will get you a coins in the market.

• +2 1

I think there's no minimum amount to start trading any amount will do, but I suggest that always start with small investment of you are not experienced to practice in trading and to know what strategy is best to do and if you are sure and confident to face the risk then little by little increase your investment for much higher gain. 

Well, its totally depends on person. Because some people take risk and trade most of their money and when they get profit its really a big deal. Also of they lose money It's also real lose. But some people invest some of their money and they invest their money in different place not at one place. I think It's also a best idea for trading.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

@MyThoughts It is very difficult to determine the minimum investment for trading because the criteria for each person are very different. Of course it must be larger than the minimum trading amount of exchange, for example on Yobit is 10k sts.
I know many traders invest thousands of dollars but they still see it as a small investment. And I just invested about 30k sts from CryptoTalk to buy XEM, I consider it a medium investment, not too small.

Well, some exchanges, such as Binance, set the minimum amount to trade at around $10, but I recommend starting with $20 or $50 if you are fresh, and $100 or $200 if you are an expert.

I do not think there is a fixed plan or certain amount of money  for trading,it depends on the person and everyone has a different strategy to trade with so I advice you to trade in your own schedule.

• +3 1

You can begin with 100 usd . this sum is less yet on the off chance that you don't have a lot, you can begin with this sum. in the event that you can be master in exchanging you can make benefit from it.

Actually, There is no minimum amount in trading but i think the more money you trade, the more profit you will earn. If you want a big profit with small amount, you need to wait a good moment to trade some coins. Always,there are always sudden pump on bitcoin and other altcoins. I will suggest you to start trading by 100$ so that you can overcome loses also.

In particular, small investors are drawn to the trading market because it is simple to open a trading account, even with a small deposit, as some companies need just $ 100 to open an account.However, even if trading with a big leverage, trading in a small amount like this can not yield high returns to the investor.

Well, I think that the lowest limit that you can achieve is noticeable profits from 100 to 200 dollars, but when entering deals you have to enter with all or at least half of your capital, this is really dangerous, but it can bring you good profits

Whatever you are ready for risk is what you can take as minimum, The best amount to earn with is when you trade using about 1,000 to about 5,000 USD. In the event that you are new, at that point you can begin with at any rate $200 simply practice it, But The profit you will get depends on the market and coins, you will make a profit.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think you can start with 1000$-2000$.  If the amount is less, then you need to take a closer look at various drops, sales, distributions on various crypto platforms.  For example NFT exchange for binance.

• +2 1

On 01.10.2021 at 10:29, Flastik13 said:

I think you can start with 1000$-2000$.  If the amount is less, then you need to take a closer look at various drops, sales, distributions on various crypto platforms.  For example NFT exchange for binance.

The amount that you have indicated will go well for traders who already think something about it. 
To begin with, you can take an amount of $ 100-200 and see how different coins will behave and rise and fall, analyze the situation.
In general, it's best to start training at a demo tournament, it's not scary to lose money there.
NFT direction is by the way good for a small budget.

for me to have a good income from crypto you need to begin at least 1000usd with a daily income of 0.5%, by this way you will earn 1500usd yearly, otherwise you will have a small income

As a newcomer I began to trade with 150$ in Binance. Some monthes later I added assets. But at the beginning I traded only with Bitcoun and Ether. If you are new in crypto it is better to begin with small amount and top coins. But it is my opinion. Later you can trade with large amounts and different coins and tokens. 

Grand time: launchpad