Shit- abondoned coins - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kaltun

Shit- abondoned coins

On 2/9/2020 at 3:53 PM, Fazle rabby said:

As a  long  difficult period, everything fell. So you shouldn't blame yourself. I hope that after that, we will catch a good rise for a short time.

Some coins when they are dead, you should never expect any rise from them, they are dead for good.

That's so sad, I suggest before you invest in some crypto you must first if this crypto have potential in the market because if not you will not earn and it will just become a waste. 

On 9/27/2019 at 11:43 AM, kaltun said:

Hi to all of you,

long story to shorten, in 2018 i made a huge mistake and i invested in a lot of MN coins... so my lost is around 5 btc on , biggest lost i gained from gbx bought it between 50 and 80 dollars and sold it on 1.25 dollar ( its that bad its now 0.19 dollar).

so i was wondering if there any need is for trade of shitcoins afterall 😉

coins like :

- Skelr

- Encp

- GDNC 

- VIOG ---> altho this is stil trade able here https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/VIOG-BTC

ect ect

You are not the only one that has been in the mess before because there are some coin in the market with no real value and project which developers just created for pump and dump to make money for themselves.

Ohh mmyy that huge amount if money and now its hard yo hit that again but if i where you i will invest or buy coins like etherium,litecoin,ripple and also bitcoin cash.i only have token now like wow alisa and yoda coin

People  often do mistakes by trusting new coins too early. Such coins are comes up from the dead projects. I first analyze the market reputations before investing in any coins that are in the existance. So I give try on just the legit coins from living projects.

I made this mistake because of your lack of experience in the field and I think you have learned a lesson from it and you must work smart in circulation and you should not be greedy or rush

THINK POSITIVE

On 9/27/2019 at 12:43 PM, kaltun said:

Hi to all of you,

long story to shorten, in 2018 i made a huge mistake and i invested in a lot of MN coins... so my lost is around 5 btc on , biggest lost i gained from gbx bought it between 50 and 80 dollars and sold it on 1.25 dollar ( its that bad its now 0.19 dollar).

so i was wondering if there any need is for trade of shitcoins afterall 😉

coins like :

- Skelr

- Encp

- GDNC 

- VIOG ---> altho this is stil trade able here https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/VIOG-BTC

ect ect

99% of masternodes coins are bad coins and also most of them have 0 trading volume, and the volume is the most important thing that everyone should check before investing. because this is what happen to those coins.

sorry for your loss but, at least, i see that you learned the lesson

On 1/25/2020 at 12:43 PM, Luv4me said:

Yes it is 100 percent scam, that 99 will give 1 percent hope

ICOs are intended to lead to a type of shitcoin in cryptocurrency advertising without any valid development. Bitcoin on the types top currencies, as I call them abandoned, enough to know from the description that they are losers and have no profit behind them.

My condolences for losing so much. but I think you learned a big lesson for me, then I saw a lot of people suffer losses, at that time I only had a little bit of bitcoins and 1 ethereum, so I was fine, I didn't own any other coins.

I think you plunged into the world of cryptocurrency at the wrong time, because when 2018 all coins reach the peak price when bubble and surely after that all coins will fall off. But I think all coins and tokens are currently sideways.

I am sorry for you, it seems that you have lost a lot, in general the cryptocurrency market has suffered from a significant decline during the past years and many investors have come to call it the bear market.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:25 PM, Thefighter said:

That's how the world of crypto investments work. Sometimes you will invest in a coin and get a lot of profit, other times you will invest in a coin and that coin will end up a dead coin so you will lose everything.

Dead coins don't have a strategy for their projects to start, many of which are created by their owners as a way to make big money. Almost all altcoins have problems on a regular basis if the value comes. Anytime BTC is secure, one-day altcoins are usually pumped into one of the simplest ones, 5-30%.

On 3/30/2020 at 11:56 AM, Mrpassion said:

Those are just few, there are lot of them there in the market that you wouldn't stop thinking why they are even created.

Most if those coins are a group of coins that tend to be scams in the first place, while others did not even know they will become shitcoins.

9 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that is true some is because if the Dev attention that made them to be that way actually and they will not be able to continue.

Some coins have a good team and a good developer, but they fail, in short it is never safe these days to invest on new coins.

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

So it means we should turn a blind eye to any new crypto project coming our way?

It is very important that you do, but it is up to you, because you could also find yourself in a good project, but that is rare nowadays.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:04 PM, Arafathosen said:

We had a long and difficult period everything fell.So you should not blame yourself.No need to trade them.You will not gain any profit from it

The coins you mentioned seem to be uncommon, I've never heard of them before. Many shitcoin have at least two things in common: they are not bitcoin and 2: there are many investors who don't get out early enough.

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

No I won't take any chances I will take your advice brother, sometimes better not get profit than getting loss.

My man, now you get me, they call it do not take unnecessary risky, there are many investments to choose from why choose this.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:35 PM, Goody28 said:

For me I think it's a total waste of time and energy to trade with such inferior coins why not continue to trade with the coins you are familiar with please so next time you won't lose your funds thanks

Almost all altcoins have problems on a regular basis if the value comes. Anytime BTC is secure, one-day altcoins are usually pumped into one of the simplest ones, 5-30%. Other times you will invest in a coin and that coin will end up a dead coin so you will lose everything.

There are a lot of abandoned or dead coin, some times those coins pumps but the majority of them abandoned for ever, so we need to be attentive with those coin, now if we collect them for free there is not a problem but if you buy them hmmm.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

When you trade on exchange like crex24 you can find all kind of shit coins like you mention in your post if you want to trade a big amount you need to choose the largest exchange and famous one not any one 

On 1/22/2020 at 10:35 PM, Goody28 said:

For me I think it's a total waste of time and energy to trade with such inferior coins why not continue to trade with the coins you are familiar with please so next time you won't lose your funds thanks

Almost all altcoins have problems on a regular basis if the value comes. Anytime BTC is secure, one-day altcoins are usually pumped into one of the simplest ones, 5-30%. other times you will invest in a coin and that coin will end up a dead coin so you will lose everything.

there are lots of coins that are junk coins, sh * t coins, because out of thousands of coins only about 10% are good coins, besides very bad, or weak coins in the market, no have the potential to exist .... so the fact that you list a few coins I do not find strange, very lucky because I do not own any coin so bad.

builders earn for certain and now and again bounty hunters, buyers unfurtunetly misplaced cash most of the time, I also lost cash on MN cash no longer as tons as you though.

I am sorry for your loss, you had to make sure that as many currencies as you have are a strong project and an active team in the beginning before you invest your money in it.

• +2 1

On 2/7/2020 at 9:47 AM, Diggy said:

That's why we need to be careful always in buying altcoins because many coins now are scam and not paying good amount of profit to us.  

If you go to the Crex24 exchange you can find a lot of coins without any volume to trade or you find just seller n one want to but coins like that because those coins are death