Is Litecoin legal? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Is Litecoin legal?

Litecoin is lawful in the complete countries that are crypto friendly or that don't maintain a banned on crypto currency, with in these countries you tin trade your litecoin or put on the market it for unexciting or everything you intend to execute with it.

• -1 1

well the thing is that every coin is in internet so if you have internet access than it is legal to use it caus enone can control what you do in the internet. the problem comes when you want to withdraw your coins or buy them. but it is temporary problem and they will be fixed soon.

• +1 1

I act not appreciate anywhere this guess correlated to the legitimacy of Litecoin came from. Litecoin is the younger brother of Bitcoin. Litecoin is one of the oldest not getting any younger coins in the advertise

• +1 1

First of all crypto currency is not liggal. Bitcoin and LTC coin same not liggal. Some country Bitcoin liggal. But LTC is a very popular and very useful coin. Many people used this coin. LTC very profitable coin in this platform.

• -2 1

The answer is yes. The guidelines change from nation to nation, yet you can hope to see national budgetary controllers keen on Litecoin and other virtual monetary standards, conceivably close by state-level territorial controllers.

• -1 1

Litecoin is the most important currencies in the market of crypto  it is  legal in all countries that are crypto friendly or that dont have a banned on cryptocurrency .honestly I am not interested whether it is legal or illegal .

• +1 2

Dealing in cryptocurrencies will lead to a decrease in dealings in the national currency, which will lead to a decrease in demand for them and consequently a decrease in their value. Therefore, cryptocurrencies will remain illegal and will not be accepted by any national authority.

• +1 1

Yes ofcourse! When does crypto became illegal? It cannot be illegal, maybe the work related on it is illegal but crypto itself is made for investment and digital purchasing.

• -1 1

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency like all others and crypto all have the same recognition. If in one country using bitcoin is prohibited for a reason or another, the same goes for any other coin. They are all cryptocurrencies, but just differ in their projects.

• +1 1

Yes!The regulations vary from country to country, but you can expect to see national financial regulators interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators.

• +1 1

I consider litecoin and other crypto legal in my country. Indeed, in other countries there are illegal litecoin considered because the regulator of that country.

• -1 1

Cryptocurrencies are legal in some countries while using them is illegal in some other countries and that is up to that country's law and also litecoin is a coin like any other coin so if using crypto is legal so is using litecoin.

• -1 1

Why are you asking this question?. Litecoin is a good coin of crypto. And crypto is not illegal. Countries are not accepting it because due to privacy it could be used for bad activities. If this privacy issues would be solved then every country would accept it easily.

• +3 1

Legalization is something that either applies to all crypto coins or none of them. When in a country, cryptocurrency is banned, it means all coins are banned not just Litecoin. I have never read or heard anything about the legal status of Litecoin or other coins. If your country hasn't banned crypto, you can trade with Litecoin and pretty much all other coins without stress. To make sure, you should read about the rules of crypto trading in each country.

• -1 1

23 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I do not know Litecoin is legal in any country but in my country it is not legal and I did not choose it. It's not enough potential for me to invest in profit in the long run

Litecon is till in a very low price, demand is increasing and supply is also limited, so i don't agree with you i think this coins has a very good potential.

Litecoin or any other cryto currencies are legal depending on every country. There are countries that prohibit bitcoin as they are wary that it might be used in crimes.

• -1 1

If you are using other coins and including bitcoin and there was not restrictions in their usage, then litecoin is also legal in your vicinity

• -2 1

The legality of cryptocurrencies especially litecoin depends on the country, as well as the person who uses it, since if it is used for scams it becomes illegal in their hands, but the rest is something legal and normal.

• -2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 7:02 PM, Thefighter said:

None of the coins available on the market are fully legal in any one the countries around the world. Some countries allow people to trade cryptocurrencies others already banned it

I agree with you these days in most of country cryptocurrency are totally banned while in some countries like Japan and Malta cryptocurrency are totally legal but some country has not announced that they will accept cryptocurrency or not 

• -2 1

I don't think cryptocurrencies are illegal in general, there are just laws that vary from country to country, or rather, impositions, because criterp there is no government control.

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 12:40 PM, Michael0606 said:

The legality of cryptocurrencies especially litecoin depends on the country, as well as the person who uses it, since if it is used for scams it becomes illegal in their hands, but the rest is something legal and normal.

I don't think litecoin should be the main focused in any country, they mainly emphasize on bitcoin, but litecoin you can freely make use of it

• +1 1

Yes, this currency is known and legal, but the problem is slow transactions with this cryptocurrency. This currency may need a long time in order to develop more, but it is present in the portfolios, locations and trading platforms in the list of currencies with Bitcoin and Ethereum.

• -2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, magd said:

Yes, this currency is known and legal, but the problem is slow transactions with this cryptocurrency. This currency may need a long time in order to develop more, but it is present in the portfolios, locations and trading platforms in the list of currencies with Bitcoin and Ethereum.

The slow confirmation isn't a problem to most of us, but how to make used of it in an appropriate ways to benefits us. Litecoin has not been used in stores for buying good and services

• -3 1