Is Litecoin legal? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Is Litecoin legal?

On 10/20/2019 at 8:02 PM, chirinemannai said:

The short answer is yes. The regulations vary from country to country, but you can expect to see national financial regulators interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators.

we can't say if litecoin is legal or not, because if one cryptocurrecy is banned then all others cryptocurrencies are banned.

so. when we talk about a crypto ban we talk about all currencies and we are not talking about one single currency. so litecoin is legal everywhere cryptos are legal and litecoin is illegal everywhere cryptos are illegal

On 10/21/2019 at 2:48 AM, lakhlomoha said:

What is the specialty of Litecoin 

like litecoin like bitcoin like ethereum and other crypto currency when it's legal for one it's legal for all no exception 

Agreed with you. I think all crypto are the same cause no relation between if legal or no. Just a thought and Litecoin important currency come after bitcoin and etherium there is no difference of course price only the concept right now for that reason I agree with you sir. 

On 12/13/2019 at 11:07 PM, CryptoJony said:

Of course Litecoin is a legal crypto coin. Because it’s look similar with Bitcoin and others crypto currency. But in some country it’s illegal like Bitcoin.      

I think it depends on the point of view of the people. Though it is just use for trade. Just like money it is illegal in a sense that it is not registered on any bank in the world. In that case it is not accepted by any country as a payment to them. We don't know the real stories maybe countries have their own alt coins and bitcoin. But at the reality or on our daily life cryptos are not accepted by any government in the world as payment on the transactions we are doing with them.

Yes litecoin is legal in the countries where any cryptocurrency is legal, litecoin is byproduct of bitcoin as it was made from bitcoin fork. I am currently selling and buying litecoin even though its banned in my country.

Litecoin in my country is very common, it is used to pay in shopping centers, people use them normally, there they keep their assets

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I think litecoin crypto currencies in general are not illegal, And found is LEE who worked so hand behind of this coin, there are only regulations matter that vary from country to country, or rather than impositions, because crypto still not regulated by government. however, their restriction varies from country to countries as i said.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:02 AM, chirinemannai said:

The short answer is yes. The regulations vary from country to country, but you can expect to see national financial regulators interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators.

which country have marked crypto as legal yes they have also marked ltc legal. but some country like bd haven't legal crypto so in our country ltc is illegal. 

• +1 1

Litecoin is illegal, so do other coins like bitcoin or other currencies. But it will be legal if your country allows it and there are policies for it.

Within my region nonetheless, no actual coin will be legitimate yet shortly I am hoping next year crypto will probably be legitimate and also this is wonderful for us all due to the fact numerous lenders are likely to make any package inside cryptocurrencies and so they generate income using that and they're regularly assisting the particular crypto enterprise. Crypto will be an excellent enterprise.

• +4 1

I do not see where this assumption related to the legality of litecoin came from.

Litecoin for now has a good price when compared to a few months ago.

No doubt Litecoin is real and legit project you can invest money in it. You can observe the very progressive market demands of Litecoin LTC. We can earn more profit by taking the advantage of the price liquidity of LTC. There is no signs to be illegal. 

Well in many countries where cryptocurrency is not acceptable a coin like litecoin would be faced with charges of illegality  but all the same to me no cryptocurrency is illegal since you can actually use it for payments and other valid transactions 

• +4 1

26 minutes ago, salmansyed said:

litecoin (LTC or Ł) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is ...

I have been in crypto for a long time, but I did not pay attention to the details of the origin of a coin. Like this Litecoin, honestly I just found out. Because when I buy LTC, I only focus on the graphic graphics.

I think litecoin is not legal. and so are other currencies like bitcoin, but if the policy of the government is legal. In my country litecoin is legal

• +1 1

I my region Litecoin, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrency is legitimate. But after since in loyalty, cryptocurrency in my region still on grizzle area. Where only companions have exchanger can chap or betray cryptocurrency. Sometimes cops/coppers fond to someone household to hold who application cryptocurrency. I assume't have what regulation must i imitate, but i am still tenancy and usefulness some cryptocurrency.

• -1 1

Yes, Litecoin is legal, just that it might not be in countries where crypto has been banned. It is among the coins which I think will rise this 2020.

of course LTC is legal coin and one of the most important coins in cryto world , it is just need more projects to support this coin and it will hit the moon because it is old , classic , and you can find it in most of he exchanges as one of the first coins , because it has small fees and its network is very fast  

• +1 1

yes, litcoin is legal and lawfull litecoin has attracted alot of attention as one of the world best performing cryptocurrenices price wise 

• +2 1

The Bizarre inquiry. Also, litecoin is never again our digital money? How is it not the same as a huge number of other digital forms of money? He has a similar status as some other digital money. It is increasingly right to state he has no status. 

• +2 1

Litecoin does not have anything to make it unusual or illegal, it's like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and it almost work like the others too.

• +1 1

I think that all the Cryptocurrencies coins are legal we can't say it illegal due to the decentralization of currency illegal currencies and coins are those which are not approved by the authority and are doing some illegal act for its users.

• +1 1

Why exactly you chose Litecoin for your question? Litecoin is as legal as Bitcoin or Ethereum or Ripple or any big name in the crypto market are. Currently it is 100% legal and most probably in future it will continue to be - I don't see how governments would stop something that is decentralized.

• +2 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:02 PM, chirinemannai said:

Guys bitcoin and other Crypto currency is illegal in all the countries. So it can also be an illegal crypto. So we should be patient and see what will be next move of the world.

• +3 1

Yes its legal and though I dont know how people do it , its going to be the best in so many ways , litecoin owner sold his and reained some and left the seen as he came but at the end of it there is going to bethat one who is going to make everything perfectly well for the same case we see

• +3 1