Is Litecoin legal? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Is Litecoin legal?

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency like all others and crypto all have the same recognition. If in one country using bitcoin is prohibited for a reason or another, the same goes for any other coin. They are all cryptocurrencies, but just differ in their projects.

Yes, Litecoin is very much legal it's as legal as Bitcoin or Ethereum, it's just not as popular therefore it's not in demand compared to Bitcoin but it is very legal.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:42 PM, jitu123321 said:

It depends in which country you are belongs to if in your country is crypto friendly then it is ok and legal but if your country don't support crypto then you can get trouble by openly using liticoin for payment but don't worry crypto are meant to be annynomous.

Yes of course. If you belong to a country where litcoin is illegal then it is illegal to use it. But if your country allows it is legal to earn and  share any crypto curriencies.

Although national financial regulators are interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, maybe alongside state-level regional regulators, but they must be concerned with the smooth flow of their local financial circulation, so cryptocurrency will still be considered illegal. therefore Litecoin and cryptocurrency can only be used as a medium of exchange between users.

depending on which point we look at it. if the country legalizes cryptocurrency, it is very likely that the LTC is legal in that country and vice versa

Most of the country Litecoin is legal . There is a problem with bitcoin but, I didn't found any problem with litecoin. Almost every country Grant litecoin.

Above all else digital currencies isn't legitimate .light coin and bit coin are same .where bitcoin is unlawful hiw come litecoin would be lawful .and afterward comes the nations their are numerous nations who have boycott cryptographic forms of money and nkw the trades are forbidding differwnt nations .today a trade 31 nations and shut down their trade with them.these issues ought to be fathomed and afterward all digital currencies considerd lawful in all over the place .you can not say light coin is lawful.

All crypto currencies is not regulated by any country yet  but that doesnt mean it is illegal, the sites and services deals with crypto is Increaseing day after day, wich may lead countries to regulate crypto soon. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Just like other cryptocurrencies there countries that bans crypto and that includes litecoin as well. But in most parts of the world they do not ban it. Thus if we say it is legal or illegal will depend on the place and location where you are in. But even though it is legal or not is not the issue with litecoin, the main problem is that litecoin seems to be sleeping together with dogecoin. I hope it will start to become active soon.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Yes, litecoin is a legal coin and it can be used absolutely everywhere in the world as long as you don't use it for any illegal transactions like money laundering of buying, selling drugs 

This coin has been existing for a bit of time now and has a very strong value on the exchange. I don't think this question is really hard to figure out when you check the indices of the coin and study its profitability growth over time. 

On 10/21/2019 at 2:02 AM, chirinemannai said:

The short answer is yes. The regulations vary from country to country, but you can expect to see national financial regulators interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators.

Well, that'a only certain countries that accept bitcoin and its subordinates. It is not legal all over the world which means that even litecoin is not legal also.

No coin is illegal and no coin is legal, this is my own view though, but a coin can only be legal when it becomes successful in the market, any coin that is not successful, it is definitely not legal. That being said, Litecoin can be called legal because of its reputation.

Yes litecoin is legall and you can exchange litecoin into any currency of your will.But bitcoin is illegal in some countries.That's why i like litecoin than btc.

Where crypto printing is not legal. The crypto currency is digital, there are Litcoin and digital currency. And if the crypto currency is not valid. Then Litecoin cannot be valid.

We have many different laws and terms in all countries as now recently we have some good and soft policies for bitcoin and cryptocurrcies from many countries just because of this many believe its legal but its not the case litecoin is also like other cryptocoins and its not legal in any country its need to face same laws as other cryptocoins are facing right now.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:02 AM, chirinemannai said:

The short answer is yes. The regulations vary from country to country, but you can expect to see national financial regulators interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators.

In my country crypto currency is illegal and they won't allow company to start to trade or build like that here but as the crypto trading grow then there is possibility that they change.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I think until now there is no crypto currency that are legal in any way.they say that there are some country now that are doing things to legalize cryptocurrency in there respective country and this is one good move for them.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:20 PM, spyaquino said:

I think that cryptocurrencies in general are not illegal, there are only regulations that vary from country to country, or rather, impositions, because critp there is no regulation by government. Anyway, their restriction varies from country to country.

Hello. With me in France, the law says that you must declare your gains in cryptocurrencies with taxes.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 12/19/2019 at 2:57 AM, Rifat773 said:

I don't know what Litecoin is or how. I have no identity with it. I think Litecoin is not good. Litecoin scams people But I'd like to know about Litecoin, please let me know. General Chat Chat Loung

Litecoin is a lawful currency in around countries and again Litecoin will be skilled to develop into a actual nice currency in the future and it will be legal worldwide

On 10/20/2019 at 11:32 PM, chirinemannai said:

Crypto currency of any kind are legal,that is why they're in circulations , around the crypto world. If Bitcoin or crypto currency is illegal in a country thn all crypto currency of all kinds are illegal too. 

On 10/20/2019 at 8:02 PM, chirinemannai said:

I dont understand meaning of this topic.

Is Bitcoin legal? Or other cryptocurrency?

When you say regulations on what you exactly think?

Because why a lot of coutries try to create own cryptocurrency, not to use already exist like for example Litecoin or Bitcoin? I think that your topic/question is little ambiguous, and if you can to write it more sensibly that members understand what you exactly think.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/4/2019 at 12:20 PM, William . Hobbs said:

It is legal but in general cryptocurrencies are not all recognized in many countries such as America and France This keeps cryptocurrencies in a narrowing range

you can look forward to to make certain state monetary regulators concerned in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators for good

All coins are deemed legal until some government agency tells its illegal. This is the power of decentralized community. No dictatorship on what coin is legal and what not. The best way to protect yourself against scammy shit coins is to do your own due diligence.

spacer.png