Is Litecoin legal? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Is Litecoin legal?

If you are not using Litecoin conduct transactions prohibited by law, it is in itself the use of this currency is fully legal. It may be illegal only in countries with rigid information policy, where there is a presumption of banned if the law does not say that the operation can be carried out, then it is impossible to carry out. These countries have, but they are quite

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:39 PM, Muhammad Hamza said:

Absolutely LTC is a legal coin. It has already maked a place in CMC for himself and also in more exchanges and ICO platforms

Coinmarketcap is not a basis for legal coin it is only a referrence for every coin. But still you are right litecoin is legal and it is used all over the world.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:15 PM, Aminul Islam said:

In many countries crypto is legal and many other countries crypto are illegal. Where crypto illega there litecoin also illegal. Like India. In India government notice that crypto is illegal.Every crypto holder will be arrested,

Along with bitcoin all the crypto coins are legal but there may change in

Terms and conditions of a country because. In that case crypto coin is not stable.

• +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 2:02 AM, chirinemannai said:

The short answer is yes. The regulations vary from country to country, but you can expect to see national financial regulators interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators.

Yeah becuase it litecoin is not legal it will surely get delisted on all exchanges that it is listed like what happen to monero coin.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

To be honest, my head hurts upon reading your post since litecoin or the cryptoworld has been here for a very long time like it is 2019 now approaching 2020 and still they are around. Thus, leading us to the answer YES. And to make sure it's not being abused, different countries provide their own restrictions or regulations.

On 12/19/2019 at 6:07 PM, Invalid said:

Every cryptocurrency has its unique purpose and every each of them can be legalized depends on its uses for the countries. Litecoin can be legal to some countries that are having transactions that were made of it.

Bitcoin holds the man in purpose for cryptocurency, do you think bitcoin can be regulated, iea litecoin is too exposed and can be regulated, what about bitcoin?

On 10/20/2019 at 9:02 PM, chirinemannai said:

The short answer is yes. The regulations vary from country to country, but you can expect to see national financial regulators interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators.

i think there is no regulation that has banned the use of litecoin anywhere in the world, and i think its actually has been accepted as payment in some places as well.

Yes litcoin is legit coin they are stying in crypto market from long time many plateform accept litcoin There are no cryptocurrency legal at the moment Because no government is controlling the crypto Currencies I think if you want to have a investment  in  crypto trading then this is the best crypto currency to invest in 

• +2 1

As per consideration the litecoin is legal cryptocurrency and it is also penetrating in market as other crypto currencies are especially bitcoin and hundred thousand people are doing transactions and trading on this currency.

• +1 1

Litecoin is not legal all  over the world .but it is legal in cryptocurrency legal countries.but we hope it will soon legalized all over the world and we use it without any threat.

• +2 1

It is a normal coin like other coins why do you think it isnt legal`? Litecoin is one of the most valued coins on the market you know. and you can earn it for free on faucet sites or some airdrops and so on it gives multiple ways to earn it.

greets to all who know about litecoin

• +1 1

Their are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Litecoin is  legal  cause of bitcoin is legal and some of country banned cryptocurrency  from there country that the reason some will tell it will be illegal . I am also using Litecoin.

• +1 1

There is a difference between being not legal and not regulated. Lite coin and other crypto currencies are not illegal but they are not regulated. As per my knowledge lite coin is not illegal crypto currency. 

Ofcourse  

Now litcoin price very low that’s why yesterday I brought 10 LTC for holdin.   

Maximum  country not legalize cryptocurrency for use.

This year we saw many country ban crypto and take allegation who transection with bank like india and Pakistan.

Title asks a question and the OP answers it.  Drives me nuts.

Of course litecoin is legal.  I don't think there are any countries where it's strictly prohibited, though there could be some of those.  Anywhere crypto is legal, litecoin is.  The real question is whether it's a coin worth owning in the first place, and I'm not sure that's the case.  There are so many other altcoins on the market that I'd probably pick another one to own if I had any spare money to burn.

The suitable answer to what you ask for is Yes, but the rules and regulations varies from countries. Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 license

yes,litecoin is legal.Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. It is an open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 licence, which means that it places only very limited restrictions on its re-use.

• +1 1

Yes Obviously it is legit , If It is scam Bitcoin is also scam 😄 just kidding , You can check its daily volume and its market cap , and it is legit and good coin

1 hour ago, Pinky55 said:

Yes !! Where Cryptocurrency and blockchain are legal there Litecoin is also legal and where Cryptocurrency and blockchain is not legal there Litecoin are also not legal because you should keep in mind that

I think the legality of any coins depend on a country you are at, forexamble, china could ban bitcoin and allow the use of ot's own cryptocurrency.

All cryptocurrency including litecoin are legal because before bring any cryptocurrency in existent, company present a white paper which shows rules and various permission from authorities. As many countries do not have infrastructure and other regulation authorities, therefore these country ban crypto until they formulate their policies towards crypto. 

Yes it is a legal coin and one of the reasons behind it is that it is a securit and lyric and it is extremely a coin and also the transaction fee is the highest transaction speed I have seen, it is also very good behind the legal coinOne of the reasons is JDU's platform number and they are poetry and they do a lot of good work for their community, and I believe it is going to be another good coin for their community by 2020 and I think soI certainly think that this committee will increase manifold compared to the current price. I think that is why you should invest in this comment right now

In according to our country situation Litecoin is not legal in our country.Our country doesn't accept Cryptocurrency.Litecoin also a Cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's understand something from the point of view of currencies, no cryptography is legal in any country. what is really sought, but those efforts are not achieved because there is no agency that represent cryptography.

Cryptocurrencies are  Internet assets that , like any other product, are marketed online, under certain legal frameworks in each country. 

The litecoin is no different than any other cryptocurrency.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics