Is Litecoin legal? - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Is Litecoin legal?

Litecoin is legal in some countries where all other cryptocurrency is legal but it is illegal in those countries where other cryptocurrency orbit is called illegal. If in all those countries, the litecoin is done legal with all cryptocurrency, then there will be a litecoin also be legalized.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Litecoin is a decentralized digital currency and for being Digital currency litecoin is illegal in many countries because most of the countries don’t accept any digital currency for their payment method. But in blockchain world litecoin is legal for crypto user. Some of the countries also accept digital currencies 

Edited by Rituu

It was known to me that, Litecoin or bitcoin is same catagory as like Litecoin is the younger of Bitcoin. Litecoin is one of the oldest crypto coins in the market. So that, where bitcoin have ligality, then lthere have no chance to question on litecoin legality...itecoin also has

1 hour ago, Tubaa said:

It was known to me that, Litecoin or bitcoin is same catagory as like Litecoin is the younger of Bitcoin. Litecoin is one of the oldest crypto coins in the market. So that, where bitcoin have ligality, then lthere have no chance to question on litecoin legality...itecoin also has

I have a question apart form legalization of crypto world and crypto coins was bitcoin a legal project when it was created? I mean did not follow the path of the law?

This is a relative issue Litecoin is legal in countries where cryptocurrency is legal.  Again, some countries have declared cryptocurrency illegal  litecoin is illegal in all these countries.  

All crypto has the same rules or restrictions across all countries and territories, but there is no country that would consider one crypto legal and another crypto illegal.

Until a government body deems a coin illegal, it is considered legal. Decentralized society has this kind of influence. There is no dictatorship about which coins are legal and which are not. Doing your own due diligence is the best way to defend yourself from scamming shitcoins.

Many people do not trust in this currency because it has a good price and they do not see it is real but in the fact it is  alegal currency as you said and I got profits from the investing in this currency.

• +1 1

@chirinemannai Litecoin is like all the cryptocurrencies and is definitely legal . Its rules and regulations vary from country to country . Those countries which not follow its rules and regulations ,are then prohibited from using this forum any more  and it becomes illegal for them to use this forum. Litecoin is very legit and its demand is also increasing like other crypto currencies.

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency like all others and crypto all have the same recognition. If in one country using bitcoin is prohibited for a reason or another, the same goes for any other coin. They are all cryptocurrencies, but just differ in their projects.

• +2 1

I do not think it is legal, because if it were, the transaction and recognition of cryptocurrencies would not have been forbidden in many countries, but in the coming days it may be recognized by all countries of the world and that will add legal status to it.

Every coin is legal but if the countries will allow this because in the world just some countries will allow or legal the crypto coins in their country and most of the countries will block this and they says that BTC and also other crypto coins are illegal and this is not good because crypto is a business and i hope soon it will be legal for us..

• +2 1

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency and all cryptocurrencies are legal, also that Litecoin is a very useful and truly profitable cryptocurrency, in addition to that, the fees for withdrawing Litecoin are low and very suitable for investors and for profitable investment.

• +4 1

Yes, Actually litcoin is legit coin they are stying in crypto market from long time and many plateform accept litcoin.You can check its daily volume and its market cap , and it is legit and good coin. I have done LTC investment on various sites and got a lot of profit from there. In general, There are so many other altcoins on the market that I'd probably pick another one to own if I had any spare money to burn.

• +3 1

Litecoin is legal in all exchanges and is also legal in some countries it depends on each country, its regulations in some countries are not established continue to ignore it. It is only a matter of time for it to be recognized by governments. Then cooperation will take place from every must.

First of all crypto currencies is not legal .lite coin and bit coin are same .where bitcoin is illegal hiw come litecoin would be legal .no country that would consider one crypto legal and another crypto illegal.