Is Litecoin legal? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Is Litecoin legal?

Litecoin in the concept of legality in no way differs from other cryptocurrencies. Over time, if cryptocurrencies are accepted at the official level, litecoin will also be for one thing. I want to say that in this plan they will divide by the name of the coin, it does not make sense.

• +2 1

When just looking as if this coins are being natural being regarded, we know Cryptocurrencies are illegal, às done countries have tend to see the use of done Cryptocurrencies into their country, but not like a national integrated currency, rather than those if Venezuela of the Petro coin

• -1 1

Yes, of course, the Litecoin currency is legal. This currency has been in the field of crypto for many years, and its have not had any problems with the platforms or countries. This clearly shows that it is legal.

• -2 1

Litecoin is legal in those countries where all cryptocurrencies are legal and it is banned in those countries where all the cryptocurrencies are banned. Countries doesn't ban any specific coin, they ban the whole technology and all the cryptocurrencies in their region.

• -1 1

My friend, this matter differs from one country to another, as there are some countries in which all currencies within it in addition to the Litecoin currency are legal and there are also some countries that prohibit and prevent the use of the Litecoin currency and all cryptocurrencies

Litecoin is a legal coin it has been long and it is one of the popular coin in crypto currency just like Bitcoin and ethereum and it is worth traded.

I know we all know that litecoin is part of the first ten highly valued cryptocurrencies, it is legal and tradable and has been proved beyond to be one of the best coin. I have used it in trading several times and it is a very profitable coin. 

• -2 1

Yes definitely litecoin is like bitcoin and other crypto coins. Litecoin is best because of it low withdrawal fee and high trading volume. It is ranked on number 7 over all crypto currencies. 

• -3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 8:20 PM, spyaquino said:

I think that cryptocurrencies in general are not illegal, there are only regulations that vary from country to country, or rather, impositions, because critp there is no regulation by government. Anyway, their restriction varies from country to country.

You are right cryptocurrency is not legal in some other countries and the restrictions vary from one country to the other like in my country there are no restrictions put on cryptocurrency but it hasn't been stated as legal yet by the government.

• -4 1

Litecoin is not a shit coin, it is a good coin, litecoin is legal in any country that legalized cryptocurrencies. But any country that does not legalize crypto, litecoin will not be legal in such country as litecoin ks one of the crypto. 

• +1 1

Litecoin is one of highest ranked crypto currency.No crypto currency can't be specifically ligal or illigal in a region.It depends in which country you are living.If your country's government approved the uses crypto currency,then all the crypto currency will be ligal there.And if they restricted it's uses,then uses of any crypto coin will be illigal.

Edited by Jami273
  • -3 1

Ofcourse, Litecoin and all cryptocurrencies are legal in some parts of the world but there are countries that still have ban on them and considers them illegal. In most parts of the world, cryptocurrencies are legal and a relatively new source of income and trade. The legality of cryptocurrency may change if you move to different parts of the world.

• -2 1

468x60-3.png

I do not consider this a good question when litecoin is known to the crypto community to be good, legal and legit. 

On 6/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Litecoin is not a shit coin, it is a good coin, litecoin is legal in any country that legalized cryptocurrencies. But any country that does not legalize crypto, litecoin will not be legal in such country as litecoin ks one of the crypto. 

You are right about this, we can not also say litecoin is legal in countries that ban it but in this instance not only litecoin but all cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 7:02 PM, chirinemannai said:

The short answer is yes. The regulations vary from country to country, but you can expect to see national financial regulators interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators.

Litecoin is no different from all other cryptocurrency (except stable coins) in legality from regions to regions, Maybe you can explain more on this. A country cannot resist the use of Litecoin and accept other cryptocurrency, I haven't seen that, they either bans cryptocurrency or allows it.

• -1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, litecoin is a legal coin and it can be used absolutely everywhere in the world as long as you don't use it for any illegal transactions like money laundering of buying, selling drugs 

• +1 1

If i say in short, it is illegal. I saw lot of bank circulate notice on their website that be sincere when you deal with litecoin. And the government does not recommend the system. In my country litecoin is illegal. There only people using exchanger to buy sell the litecoin.

• +1 1

Actually all the cryptocurrencies are legally programmed and also legal. But where the government has banned crypto there it is termed as illegal. Litecoin is in the top order list of cryptocurrencies. And the currency is used to trade or invest and for earning. The currncies price of ltc is $44 usd.  

• -1 1

On 6/19/2020 at 3:31 PM, Saj555 said:

Litecoin is in the top order list of cryptocurrencies. And the currency is used to trade or invest and for earning. The currncies price of ltc is $44 usd.  

You need to clarify this, litecoin is one of the coins in the top list but the one on the top, bitcoin is on the top while ether follows, follow by tether, ripple, bitcoin cash, bitcoin sv before litecoin. 

• +1 2

For me, I see that all cryptocurrencies are legal, but the matter varies from country to country where there are some countries that use cryptocurrencies and consider them legal There are many other countries that consider cryptocurrencies illegal and prohibit their use

• -1 1
  • +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

in some countries Crypto currency is acceptable but their is only few . in our country recently government accept crypto in their region . 

now we can easly trade and used litecoin here without any restrictions .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

7 hours ago, Rabih said:

In general the Cryptocurrencies are legal in some countries an illegal in others, some countries released their own cryptocurrency like  Ecuador, China, Senegal..and some country accept some kind of digitalcoins.

You are right, cryptocurrencies  are legal but there are some countries that ban it like you said, but I believe there will be a time when all countries will not ban cryptocurrencies  but legalize it. 

• +1 2

Why you ask especially litecoin legal are not I didn't understand, bitcoin litecoin ETH dash doge every crypto currency legal but its depends on countries some countries regulated crypto currency and some countries not.but illegal and crypto banned country users also use crypto currency without any restrictions through Internet.

• +1 1

There are some countries that have banned the use or trading of all cryptocurrencies as China. In these countries Litecoin as Bitcoin and the rest coins are all illegal to use. While in China this happens because they want to promote their CBDC, other countries fear for the implication of massive adoption by their citizens as well as their national currencies losing popularity.

There are different regulations for each countrybut what ever it is they can't stop you from using cryptocurrency as you don't have to take permission from any person before you buy or sell cryptocurrency. 

If in your country crypto currency is legal then the litecoin also legal in YOUR country but the use of litecoin depend on its user.. If in your country litecoin user is MORE than bitcoin then there will made every things based on litecoin.. Litecoin is the 2nd altcoin which has lot of popularity you need to know..but unfortunately in my country crypto is illegal             

• Useful or interesting 1