Where can you spend LiteCoin? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Where can you spend LiteCoin?

On 10/21/2019 at 1:55 AM, chirinemannai said:

Litecoin can be used and spent on a long list of merchandise with different types of merchants. The first step in making this easier is to download the Litecoin portfolio, which will then allow you to buy Litecoins from the exchange, which you can then use to purchase goods and services using Litecoins.

Its true there are still some merchants that used litecoin but why used it? if there's a better and faster alternative. Maybe for litecoin maximalist this is important but for someone who doesn't holding any coin. I dont see the point of buying LTC right now.

spacer.png

Litecoin can be used and spent on a long list of merchandise with different types of merchants. The first step in facilitating this is to download a Litecoin wallet, which will then enable you to purchase Litecoins from the exchange, which you can then use to purchase goods and services using Litecoins.

10 minutes ago, sioman said:

I am spend my litecoin in contributing web page.I am make contributions my litecoin for advantage coins. However I think in case each person spend this litecoin in any changing and speculation. At that point They gets greater gain.

This is excellent. You invest well in cryptocurrencies, but tell me why I chose the Light Coin to receive payments and not Bitcoin the most popular currency. Or any other cryptocurrencies?

This is a good thing. You can buy goods in a currency so that you can configure everything you need in your daily life, which will make it easier for you to buy everything from home.

There is a lot of places not where you can spend your litecoins in fact anywhere cryptocurrency is accept, you generally find litecoin among the crypto payments options, litecoin is faster than bitcoin and cost less money to transact with. 

I think this is the right time to invest in litecoin trading when their developers plan profitable projects in the future. Litecoin trading I think is not too difficult as Litecoin is one of the popular coins and will increase slowly following the trend itself. And why I still like litecoin trading.

Yes I have been looking for a place to spend some of my lite coin and it can be very difficult so to me, I have just chosen to keep it simple and run the market in a much different form , there is another way , I want to keep all my lite coins right now and until they are able to send me some good money, if I have about  10 litecoins then thats going to be very nice for me,  so its important to keep on doing this in over and over and untill I get some

Litecoin is not as popular as bitcoin as a payment method but you can spend it anywhere LTC is supported. However, the choices are very limited with Litecoin and if you want to use cryptocurrency payment, I suggest you to convert your LTC to BTC because the number of online shops and services that accept bitcoin are much higher. You can even pay for health care services or pay for university tuition fees with bitcoin.

You can use exchanges to convert your litecoin to bitcoin then sell the bitcoin for cash.. there are many safe places to exchange binance, yobit, coinbase and many more.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For Litecoin I didn't see any right places to spent and compare to bitcoin and Eth I suppose rare to see any on line store or similar of it accept Litecoin because the price and up to now I spend my Litecoin only thru an change. I do now not have plenty of Litecoin only a few hundreds of litoushies on exchanges however the idea of spending than having in no way crossed my mind due to the fact i have that notion that all the important crypto may be spent anywhere within the future.

This is a very nice tactics. I think all other cryptocurrency should adopt this method. Instead of converting the cryptocurrency to fiat money before purchasing anything.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, juma1 said:

My own way of how I can  use litecoin is to convert it to bitcoin the sell it to dollar and receive cash money to spend that's how I would spend my earned litecoin 

You are very correct on this because most Crypto currency out there can not be spend out side except you convert to bitcoin in some other way before you are spend them but I think that litecoin can be spend like bitcoin in some exchange like coin base where you can just withdrew to your bank account.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:55 PM, chirinemannai said:

Litecoin can be used and spent on a long list of merchandise with different types of merchants. The first step in making this easier is to download the Litecoin portfolio, which will then allow you to buy Litecoins from the exchange, which you can then use to purchase goods and services using Litecoins.

well litecoin have a few official partners like, Travala, Travelbybit, LuxuryTravelDiary, AlianPayments, CoinGate and BlockFi. but there are many sites that accept litecoin as payment that are not "official", they are from food to electronic things

You can withdraw them in any wallet or exchange. And if you want to convert them into fiat then there is a simple solution, you can convert them into usd in yobit. Then there is a option in yobit to withdraw usd in mastercard/visa card and some other payment system.     

Welcome with me
I have not yet found an online store that accepts payment via Litecoin
I think it is better to keep the encryption and not spend it at the present time, because the encryption prices will go up a lot more, what we buy today with 1 Litecoin,we can, in the future, buy it with just a few litochis

I use litecoin in different manners such as I sometime transfer my LTC coins to my friends to whom i have to pay and when I am short with money so it's a great medium from which you can also reduce your liability to pay.

7 minutes ago, rasel54 said:

You can spend ltc at many places. It can used for payment for shoping, travelling, tourism, gambling, gaming, internet services, crypto services, B2B services etc.

Yes you are right and now a days the demand of litecoin is going to increase and that is why we can easily spend litecoin to every place .

It's easy to spend, you can shop online if you are allowed to pay with litecoin, or you can convert to fiat to spend in life.

I think this article might help:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nasdaq.com/articles/7-major-companies-accept-cryptocurrency-2018-01-31%3famp

It's good to know that you can purchase goods and items now with litecoins. 

Even the supermarket has the option of using it and Bitcoin is not yet available for payment. I don't know if this is true, as far as I know only Bitcoin, which has various websites in some places around the world

By downloading a portfolio we can see all the trades that we run. That way the use of Litecoin is right for us. Yes I use it and see what type of trade I choose.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:55 AM, chirinemannai said:

If I want to withdraw from Yobit I trade with Litecoin because it is fast and free and my local exchange accepts Litecoin as well I prefer it more than Bitcoin because of it's cheap free and Litecoin has a good year ahead of it now we are in the bull season.

I'm investing my Litecoin to make money. I want to make more money with it. I'm spending my Litecoin on investment.