Best BTC Lightning wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stoffy

Best BTC Lightning wallet

BlueWallet on IOS. Bottle Pay (https://bottle.li) on PC. Works like a charm. Hopefully electrum will add Lightning too and I'll be using that too. Lightning is so fast its mind blowing. It unlocked so many possibilities.

Edited by 1millionClub
  • Useful or interesting 1

7 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

BlueWallet on IOS. Bottle Pay (https://bottle.li) on PC. Works like a charm. Hopefully electrum will add Lightning too and I'll be using that too. Lightning is so fast its mind blowing. It unlocked so many possibilities.

Cool. I am using Tippin. I could not figure out how to get Bottle Pay to pay out to my regular BTC wallet 😛

Earn unlimited Bitcoin: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/ | Best Bitcoin Faucet: https://freebitco.in/ | Best Cryptoexchange site (7.3-10% annual interest on crypto): https://www.bitrue.com/ | Bitcoin cashback on shopping: lolli.com |

Let me just stay here and follow this topic, because I find myself genuinely interested in the applications of Lightning Network, and in particular wallets, especially when they're not full node wallets, but mobile or desktop wallets.

Wait for next release of Electrum wallet.
It will have full support for lightning network, and it is one of the best wallets for bitcoin in general

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Senku49 said:

I am not familiar on lightning wallets. What does lightning wallets mean? Are these wallet similar or different to mobile wallets? Or other wallets? 

Go learn on youtube and read more about it. It is not so simple to explain.
You need to learn basics about crypto and bitcoin  than come back here so we can talk

1 hour ago, Nufele said:

Try using a trust is also cool in fast transaction buddy just make a try and see physically what I mean

Cool. Thanks for the advice mate 🙂

• -1 1

Earn unlimited Bitcoin: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/ | Best Bitcoin Faucet: https://freebitco.in/ | Best Cryptoexchange site (7.3-10% annual interest on crypto): https://www.bitrue.com/ | Bitcoin cashback on shopping: lolli.com |

On 10/22/2019 at 7:51 PM, hexwin said:

It will have full support for lightning network, and it is one of the best wallets for bitcoin in general

Electrum is one of my trusted cold wallet in desktop for storing bitcoin, But I will try to use that one too, but of course I will make a review of it before taking the chance of this. 

40 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Electrum is one of my trusted cold wallet in desktop for storing bitcoin, But I will try to use that one too, but of course I will make a review of it before taking the chance of this. 

Yeah, I am also waiting to see how it looks and how it works, as I have never used anything related to lightning network so far. Looking forward for this

27 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Yeah, I am also waiting to see how it looks and how it works, as I have never used anything related to lightning network so far. Looking forward for this

I've became curious about what you just said, that's why I replied on this lightning network, and it seems that sounds good to me anyway. So lets wait for this at the moment.  Have a good day bro.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:06 PM, Stoffy said:

Which one is your favorite BTC lightning wallet for sending BTC to your regular wallet?

As of now am just using regular wallets in upcoming days I can use lighting wallets when I stake good amounts. I feel blue wallet is good and ui is user friendly.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:27 PM, Senku49 said:

I am not familiar on lightning wallets. What does lightning wallets mean? Are these wallet similar or different to mobile wallets? Or other wallets? 

Just simple it fast, reduced fee payment and solves the block quicker do not take a more long time on payment.

Edited by Cryptohash

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

I've became curious about what you just said, that's why I replied on this lightning network, and it seems that sounds good to me anyway. So lets wait for this at the moment.  Have a good day bro.

I am not sure how will old addresses work with new LN addresses inside Electrum wallet.
I hope someone will create basic tutorial for this

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I am not sure how will old addresses work with new LN addresses inside Electrum wallet.
I hope someone will create basic tutorial for this

Why, does they don't have any tutorial video yet on youtube bro? How I wish that they have that type tutorial. 

1 hour ago, driwch1 said:

Many developers are trying to steal people's money by making a crypto wallet. Why we need so much wallet when we have already more than enough! Scammers are trying hard to make people fool again because their ICO strategy is dead now

We do nothing about that, all we can do for now is be more observant and careful in everything we do here. So that in our every action there will be going to have a good profit.

1 hour ago, Audu514 said:

We got to be always think wise before taking any action that may cause us to regret, at the end

That should be done every actions we will do! just  be careful every transaction you will do and i just really hope that the upgraded version of electrum wallet will be done soon! that is one of the most trusted wallet to be use!

On 10/22/2019 at 1:51 PM, hexwin said:

I heard that Eclair wallet is good for Lightning Network but this is light wallet. Will Electrum be full node or light wallet?

For me, Zap is the best bitcoin Lightning wallet. It is available on desktops as well as smartphones, featuring a simple and clear user interface that makes it easy to perform transactions on the Lightning Network.

I would like to say you about tippin  to use for btc lightening wallet. this is very much useful to me. this wallet is secured and easy to use for any one.

My vote for the best bitcoin wallet must go to electrum because it is easy to use, it looks good on computer and phone, and it is very secure. I don't think I will ever switch to another wallet unless it is a hack or another problem. Electrum wallet is also one of the first ones I tried with public passphrases and signing messages, every tool on it is usable and unique.

I think coinbase wallet is good for storing btc. mainly the security is highly developed adn the network is good i think for transaction here.

I have seen so many websites. This is Cool. I am using Tippin. I could not figure out how to get Bottle Pay to pay out to my regular BTC walle

Btc wallet is best for me i use since 1 year and no trublle  in this you can also use this app for best result

We have compiled a list of the best lightning network wallets that are currently available for bitcoin users. To rank the wallets, we have used criteria such as the number of supported operating systems, level of privacy, and user-friendliness, and number of Twitter followers, among others...

• Useful or interesting 2

The Lightning Network enables off-chain transactions to increase the scalability of the bitcoin blockchain.
I have used DropBIt- we can send  even 1 sat  sing email or phone 
Walletof satoshi - we can send even 1 satshi 

I use Eclair Wallet on my Android phone, and I think this is the best wallet you can find for Android, because it is also one of the most reliable and popular wallets on the Lightning network.