How to choose a trading platform - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

How to choose a trading platform

On 12/18/2019 at 7:30 AM, faisalkhabirr said:

Before choosing a trading platform you have to earn sufficient or i can say minimum knowledge about the platform or the market if you don't do so you will not be able to trade. And i think bitcoin's platform would be a greater choice 

My advice to you is make sure you consult someone that has been doing the trading job so he can tell you the best

I think you first need to be a good exchanger (I think one of the most successful exchangers in the Yobit Exchanger business) If you have an Exchanger you can easily trade your currency.  I think it will benefit you.

I think first we need to a good exchanger for trading. You have choose or search a good exchanger platform for tradin and have to knowledge about trading. I think it is good for us. Thank you    

Actually at first you need to find which exchanger trading fees is very low. Then you can choice trading platform. Yobit is the best for trading

On 10/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, iloveyobit said:

no need dude , we are here for help each other with information that we have 😉 , and please feal free to quote me or send me a message if you needed somthing , good luck 

Well, one thing many people forget about is reading the terms of the exchange because some exchanges have hidden agendas in them. And also check if your country is banned. Binance is a great variation. I think the worst thing in trading is when you wait 2 hours before your money is sold, even if you click on sell fast.

First of all you need to be a good exchanger (I think one of the most successful exchangers in the Yobit Exchanger business) If you have an Exchanger, you can easily trade your currency and get very good profits.  So that you will be financially sound.

9 hours ago, glyctiospec said:

The best way to select a great exchanging stage is by inquiring around online, inquiring address around the exchanging stage back benefit how great it is, how is their exchange volume in case you're a enormous player, check to see in case numerous individuals have had issue with the stage and inquire on the store and pull back how great it is, inquiring these address will keep you from awful trades.

Yes, everything you said in your response is true, there are several different criteria for choosing good and suitable platforms for trading and everyone is free to choose their own criteria.

20 minutes ago, reustudpal said:

In truth I'm modern here so I do not know almost the exchanging stage. And I have no thought approximately it. And I do not know muchAnd in case anybody knows anything almost this exchanging, you must let me know.

I have never heard of a platform that I have just mentioned, I think it is perhaps new and unknown, as for the criteria for selecting platforms, check responses below.

You can visit the Coin MarketCap site and scroll down to find an option for Exchanger Rankings. Here you can find the list of the best rankings. There are many cryptocurrency trading platforms available. But you need to choose the best platform.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:29 AM, chirinemannai said:

It is important to do some research before starting trading. Here are some things to check before making your first trade.

Reputation - The best way to know the reputation of the trading platform is to search through reviews of individual users and sites from the same well-known domain. You can ask any questions you may have in the forums
Fees - Most trading platforms must have fee-related information on their websites. Before you join, make sure you understand the deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. Fees may vary greatly depending on the platform you are using.

Payment Methods - What are the payment or shipping methods available on the platform? Coins and Bitcoin only? Credit and debit card? Bank ext? PayPal? If there are limited payment options on the exchange, it may not be right for you to use them especially if you want to buy bitcoin for the first time.

Remember that buying cryptocurrencies using a credit card will always require identity verification and comes at an additional price as there is a higher risk of fraud and higher transaction and processing fees. Buying cryptocurrency via wire transfer will take much longer since banks take too long.

Verification Requirements - The vast majority of Bitcoin trading platforms in the world require some kind of identity verification in order to make deposits and withdrawals or increase the withdrawal limit. Some platforms will allow you to stay anonymous. Although verification, which may take up to a few days, may seem like a pain to the user, it protects the exchange from all kinds of fraud and money laundering.
Geographic restrictions - Some functions offered to users can only be accessed from some countries. Make sure that the platform you want to join allows full access to all the tools and functions of the platform in the country where you currently live.For our explanation, we have chosen for you the digital currency trading platforms that support the countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco. While some Arab countries remain excluded from dealing in these platforms and the solution remains the centralized cryptocurrency trading platforms that support all over the world.

Exchange Rate - Different platforms have different rates. You will be amazed at how much you can save if you buy. It is not uncommon for prices to fluctuate by up to 10% and even more so in some cases.

Trading platform choosing is not therefore convenient. but you can get help from coinmarketcap. stop construction Here you will get all trading tribune based on their ranking and your all a little bit doting will get removed. Because only hard platform are listed slow progress with their daily volume and You can domain easily your favourite one.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:29 PM, chirinemannai said:

It is important to do some research before starting trading. Here are some things to check before making your first trade.

Reputation - The best way to know the reputation of the trading platform is to search through reviews of individual users and sites from the same well-known domain. You can ask any questions you may have in the forums
Fees - Most trading platforms must have fee-related information on their websites. Before you join, make sure you understand the deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. Fees may vary greatly depending on the platform you are using.

Payment Methods - What are the payment or shipping methods available on the platform? Coins and Bitcoin only? Credit and debit card? Bank ext? PayPal? If there are limited payment options on the exchange, it may not be right for you to use them especially if you want to buy bitcoin for the first time.

Remember that buying cryptocurrencies using a credit card will always require identity verification and comes at an additional price as there is a higher risk of fraud and higher transaction and processing fees. Buying cryptocurrency via wire transfer will take much longer since banks take too long.

Verification Requirements - The vast majority of Bitcoin trading platforms in the world require some kind of identity verification in order to make deposits and withdrawals or increase the withdrawal limit. Some platforms will allow you to stay anonymous. Although verification, which may take up to a few days, may seem like a pain to the user, it protects the exchange from all kinds of fraud and money laundering.
Geographic restrictions - Some functions offered to users can only be accessed from some countries. Make sure that the platform you want to join allows full access to all the tools and functions of the platform in the country where you currently live.For our explanation, we have chosen for you the digital currency trading platforms that support the countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco. While some Arab countries remain excluded from dealing in these platforms and the solution remains the centralized cryptocurrency trading platforms that support all over the world.

Exchange Rate - Different platforms have different rates. You will be amazed at how much you can save if you buy. It is not uncommon for prices to fluctuate by up to 10% and even more so in some cases.

It's a good post you make brother about how to choose a good exchange, and i have seen in Bittrex exchange that they restricted many countries specially from Arabic wold like Syria and Egypt and Tunisia and I dont know why

25 minutes ago, calsical said:

Binance: Perhaps one of the greatest trades and valuable for exchanging most alcoins which are unused on the showcase due to it's approach to dispatch them early.

Binance it's one of my favorite exchange in all crypto currency and specially when i use the phone application because i trade on it all the time every when at the park when i watch football and there is a very high volume there as you said spaecially the altcoins 

On 28.02.2020 at 05:18, erorga said:

We can choose the best trading platform to profit easily from it.

Their are a parcel of exchanging stages in this industry but you would like to choose the one that's great and includes a lot of coins recorded in it some time recently commencing your exchanges. You would like to create inquire about and choose the coins you would like to exchange. No one can prescribe coins for you and don't take suggestions

You can check some really vitals features of the good exchange sites. The best exchange sites would have the very good features for the depositing , withdrawing and the trading crypto currencies. They will also provide the best customer care service to you.

Research on exchange is necessary, as this is a way to ensure that you make the right and safe choice, I appreciate the popularity and the price.

18 hours ago, Pik01 said:

Trade need good analysis this marked and I think there are many trading site so I think most people used very good and I think most people want very good safety and I think most people want very good security trading site so I think most people want very good safety and trust trading site

You continue to post these responses every time in all posts in the forum. I don’t know why you weren't get banned by the moderators yet.

Some other option, Escape from your dollars attribute via believing, also, to handle goal take into consideration these people almost any screenplay using your bill. And then, design some form of understanding employing thinking of this info of which in case then stock options provides planning to look for increasingly available.

Many people feel, obtain certainly not file for you to look into a new visit a place you feel for you to deftly take a look at your current positions along with at that moment come about way up using approaches that will function about physically from where you can concur with which in turn expenditure in binace as well as yobit can be proposed. in your case.

On 2/29/2020 at 7:36 AM, Sweetheart said:

Yes follow the review that is the way for you to have a good look at the exchange to have a good one to choose.

The reviews from other traders will let you know the potential exchanges in cryptocurrency, we have many of cryptocurrency that some of them are scams

Choose the ones that can grow a lot and we can earn from it, like binance or yobit or even coinbase to sell for usd.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:27 PM, jore1 said:

The first thing when choosing an exchange is security and reputation .These two things determine whether we use the exchange or not.

You have to make enough money or I can say minimum knowledge about the platform or market if you do not do so you will not be able to trade. And I think the basis of bitcoin will be the bigger choice. The most recommended trading platforms or you can use coinmarketcap to review the best cryptocurrency trading platforms.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:25 AM, Moneykiller said:

you must choose the platform which have low exchange rate as well as secured at the same time.if you're looking for such sites then I can recommend Binance and yobit which are both secured and safe to invest.

Many platforms are manipulating and trying to open positions against your trade so prices can go against your position. So you have to choose a good trading platform. Yobit is the best in investment programs, airdrops and dogecoin pairs while binance is really good for large traders.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:39 PM, xprince1996 said:

Yobit is best on investment program, airdrops and dogecoin pairs while binance it is really good for big time traders. Thats why i prefer to use these two exchanges.

Many platforms are manipulating and trying to open positions against your trade so prices can go against your position. So you have to choose a good trading platform. Then devise strategies that aim for yourself from which you will determine whether investing in binace or yobit is proposed. for you