How to choose a trading platform - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

How to choose a trading platform

We are comfortable on a number of trading platforms that are response time on each order and also have to pay fees and producers have reasons or discounts if they hold some native currencies like Binance. Their popularity depends on how good they are with their service!

As per my opinion, exchange should have proper security and good buying and selling prices. I like yobit due to these both features. I have used other platforms but they are expensive for me in trading. Because they charged high commission.

For me, the Yobit platform is the best platform yet and it is good in everything from support and daily gifts which are free and easy coins in exchange and profit taking

Just now, alnaqua said:

Coinbase: With half a decade in trade and roughly 7.5 million clients, this San Francisco-based trade carries as much industry title acknowledgment as any. It's accessible in 32 nations.

Coinbase is only available for the USA and some European countries, as far as I know. Better to use Binance or Hitbtc, even Yobit is enough for trading crypto.

Choosing a trading platform is most important thing before doing trades. Secure, cost effective and user friendly platforms are good to choose. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yeah. You said right. Befor research we can not make successful traders. Before investing we must check the reputation. If with out research we start the trade then difinitly we face loss in trade and some trouble in trade

There are three important points when making this choice. The first is the interruptions (lesson), the second is the security level, and the third is that the stock exchange has a volume amount 

7 hours ago, Tanvir123 said:

low liquidity you cant trade as good. And also something that a lot of you forget is reading the terms of the exchange

I advise you to stay away from platforms that have weak trading liquidity because the requests take a long time to implement and you will be stuck there waiting.

Very helpful infor there its always important to do some research on every trading platform we want to jump into before depositing some cash and there are many ways of doing some research about trading platforms,I think Google,YouTube and many more can help to help finding reviews about a trading platform and chose the one with the high rate of trust index.

There are numerous trading exchange out there and only few has the good credibility. So choosing the right one is really important,you must do a further research about how the platform works,trading and transaction fees,team development,support team,list of tokens,projects,and the reviews from other users.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:01 PM, silvergain said:

to chose correct trading platform is the biggest and important part of trading. Many platform are manipulating and trying to open positions with against your trade so that price could go against your position. So that you must chose a good trading platform. i am trading yobit because of trusted and so many features and facilities have in there.

We see the actual amount of cash on the system being bought and sold. The higher the amount of detail, the simpler the industry is, the simpler because we can all have cash options for buying and selling. I think Yobit Exchanger is the best wallet.

The factors that you analyze I pay close attention to and care about. for me, the exchange is good and I would choose it to be a low fee broker and it's safe, popular. I believe a popular exchange is a good one

On 10/20/2019 at 7:38 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Platform selection based on features and fees
The offers you make and the percentage of your revenue

Features matters allot when you want to select a trading site,  for me I don't like the site that make kyc verification must and that is why I choose yobit

well i think your should choose platrform by the sites design and if it helpst you to be concetraded on trading because every trading platforms the base principes are the same, but platforms give you only different abstractions and designs that helps you understat situation better.

First you have to make sure that your country is not prohibited from using the platform, then you can look at the volume and currencies on the platform.

Actually I think before trading you must be need to choice an exchanger. We know that yobit is the best exchanger for trading. Now most of the people trade their coin and earn more money

Every stage has it's points of interest and disservices. The exchanging stage changes as indicated by your exchanging procedure and to pick a decent stage we need to take a gander at the degree of security. Furthermore, the volume of exchanging.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:56 PM, AhmedX said:

You have to do some examination before picking an exchanging stage to ensure you get the most secure and most down to earth stage you can get. Exchanging volume is an incredible pointer of the unwavering quality of the trade stage and the course that specific tokens will take later on. Trade should be trust worthy, risk free & profitable.

Yes Ever one should do some search about any exchange the most important thing is security the seconde is the volume of trading and the third is the fees of trading and withdraw 

7 hours ago, Xyz01 said:

Trade need good analysis this market and I think trade is very good earning systems and most people used this systems so i am like this systems and I think most people want trusted earning systems and I think most people used good security and safety trade site so I am like this trading site

Yes, protection, liquidity and the quality of the team. These are the main factors on which I choose the platforms on which I will work and place my money. I hope you have taken an idea.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:11 AM, tranhungritc said:

In my opinion, do not have to do a number where you have to carefully study your trades and then come up with strategies that aim for yourself from which you will determine which investment on binace or yobit is suggested. for you

Yobit is the best place to make your trading because the transaction fees of many coins is lower compared to that of Binance 

very informative topic. those must be considered first when choosing an exchanger,in addition to that,having good team and customer support also must be one of your criteria,so that when having an issue,you will be guided and fixed right away.

On 10/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, grged said:

I just prefer to watch how popular this platform is. Binance for example is a great variant. I think that the worst thing in trading is when you wait 2 hours before your coins will be sold, even if you clicked quick sell.

Yobit they give me the best deals I want, such as the speed of buying and selling. There is also one thing that many of you forget is reading the terms of exchange because some exchanges have hidden agendas in them.

8 hours ago, Pik01 said:

Trade need good analysis this market and I think most people used good earning trading site so I think most people want good and trusted earning site and I think most people want good security and safety trading site so I am like this good earning trading site 

You are placing these responses in all posts for a while and you have noticed that, so you must stop doing this or you will be present from the forum.