Can You make a few dollars with Yobit's Free coin? - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alicenora

Can You make a few dollars with Yobit's Free coin?

Hey! Did you take coin from yobit's free coin page ? Can people earn a few dollars per day if they collect all of them for hours ?

Please share your experiences with us

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

Coins are meaningless
Why didn't they give a bonus to the yo currency before they showed up because they knew it would be a strong currency

On 10/20/2019 at 11:40 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

Coins are meaningless
Why didn't they give a bonus to the yo currency before they showed up because they knew it would be a strong currency

With you right real and strong currencies do not distribute much of its currency
Because they have a strong project as well as know it is a valuable currency and can not be easily distributed

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

I am not seeing a dollar to get in just a week, plus you can't trade tokens with low number.

It will take a lot of time for you to be able to trade them and get at least a dollar. i think they are just waste of time.

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am not seeing a dollar to get in just a week, plus you can't trade tokens with low number.

It will take a lot of time for you to be able to trade them and get at least a dollar. i think they are just waste of time.

Same for me, was pretty optimistic)) I like when something is free)))But as I can see, this is not worthing any time or effort, but you can try, of course)))

On 10/21/2019 at 8:08 AM, Dteema said:

Hopefully Yobit will change that and give us the opportunity to generate something else out there.

Good idea and i hope of it too, we never know someday.

4 minutes ago, Mamont123 said:

Same for me, was pretty optimistic)) I like when something is free)))But as I can see, this is not worthing any time or effort, but you can try, of course)))

Lets just focus on the pay per post that this forum offer us and let the bitcoin go to our yobit account, that is the real profit here. i collected the free coins once and never again.

actually in the free coins section you can only earn if other people donate something in there,

and people will only donate their extra coins that they cant sell anywhere and they use the free coins section to just get rid of them

so you can't actually earn anything in free coins section

On 10/20/2019 at 8:55 PM, alicenora said:

Hey! Did you take coin from yobit's free coin page ? Can people earn a few dollars per day if they collect all of them for hours ?

it's not even a cent my friend :) and yobit has some rules to earn them daily. so have fun and just collect them

• +1 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

5 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

it's not even a cent my friend 🙂 and yobit has some rules to earn them daily. so have fun and just collect them

Yes,I have checked all of them.Of course it is nothing but we can have fun.Think that like a game.But why not doing some other freelance works instead of doing it...

2 hours ago, rajib7970 said:

Yes, I can. there are some few coins which are free for all. I am getting free coins everyday. I don't want to miss it. Besides trading here we are getting free coins like faucets which are extra addition of yobit. We are getting it free so I am collecting it as much as I can.

I also claimed free coins on yobit without any condition. But now it's a little bit hazardous. I got a pop up message that i need to have 20 daily trades to claim free coins. It's really embarrassing.Screenshot_2019-10-30-02-29-46-391_com.android.browser.thumb.png.bfd25e6ecd2a443335750117b6225261.png

• +3 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

If this forum was created and the topic was posted years ago, Surely there is a big chance that you can earn from free coins in YoBIT remembers  BTC's price pumped to 20k Same as many altcoins.  Like peercoins I saw that yobit give faucets of 5 Peer coins per claim. Its biggest price in history was 5$. My conclusion for now, We cannot earn big time from cryptos because of it volatile price.

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE✌️

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427📣

free coins usually only worth next to zero. if you are thinking to earning good amount of money then yobit's free coins isn't the right place for you

On 10/20/2019 at 8:55 PM, alicenora said:

sorry to say my friend but no! collecting yobit freecoin even don't worth your time. just start trading on yobit with low capital and practice trading for yourself.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

I think that it will take a month of time or more. All coins are worthless or giving away in small amount. There a lot of other ways to earn such sum 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Aceventura said:

No, Yobit's free coin is a loss project. You can't earn a few dollar from this free giveaway. These free coins are worthless. 

I have also collect these coins i mean these free coin from yobit exchanges but really these amount of that coins is very low and it is not more beneficial , if they add free coins is high amount which will be beneficial.

Most of the free coins of yobit are usless coins. They have no buyers in the exchanges and the value of these coins are zero as well. So it's not possible to earn from free coins in yobit. Who have more time can collect those coins as free.

I made only $3 from yobit free coin yet though I don't pay too much time on it. It's good actually here. No exchanges as far I know offer free coins like yobit. So if you are getting it free then you should take it and I am doing the same.

• +1 1

Yobit's free coins are more or less valueless. You can never earn a few dollars from them. You can't even exchange them because they are untradable. 

For now the answer is no! Free coins on yobit was different from previous year when atleast some coin worth $0,1-$0,5/Claim, Nowadays it's didn't worth anything and just some dead coin there. Maybe you can but you need some lucky if someone donating good coin on free coins.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Earn on obtaining giveaway coins simply impossible, sometimes give just on price one sattoshi coin, and then at all with it nothing never do, only if will grow once and the not fact. I think in General the system is not bad, but as I said above, it's just a laugh.

I really don't think so from fee coins you make any thing it's a coins with very low value or any value at all we said it's a dead coins that's why they put it in free coins but some times we have some good coins like ETC when i remember it was in Free coin and you can claim it every 24 hours

How many hours, mate? I don't think it is worth it. There are many other ways to earn in crypto. Maybe browser mining is more profitable than that and you don't even have to collect them.

2 hours ago, Diggy said:

Even you claim whole day you will not earn 1$ here.  So for me it's good to focus here in cryptotalk 

Yes to making 1 $ in yobit exchange on freecoin section is not more easy it will take more time to make 1 dollar in just a whole day so you are right the cryptotalk is very better than it.

• +2 1