50 Posts per day after 5th day of the registration? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

50 Posts per day after 5th day of the registration?

8 minutes ago, sashimidore said:

yes, and you can do it faster if you spam, thats why there is a limit

people were posting 5 times a minute which is a ton of spam in the forum for nothing

I'm not talking about spam, there were those who put more than 200 annoying posts in an hour
I spoke about people who put a posts that has quality and is not meaningless or copied

2 minutes ago, rafa said:

So.. if i post 31 or more i just get paid 30 post, for every brand ( brand new,member or etc.) 

Yes this is true my friend, all ranks have the same payment system

Edited by mostawda3

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

I think the limit of posts is fair and fair that only 30 posts are paid, because we know that there are those who like to manipulate to earn more .. Very fair to impose limits.

1 minute ago, sashimidore said:

200 annoying posts in an hour isnt spam?

thats what i said as well, this is exactly what spam means, a lot of posts that are bad and should be there

No, brother, I said that there are people who write 200 good posts a day, not an hour, sure, who write 200 or even 50 posts  per hour is a spammer

I think it's okay to pay sts for 30 posts per day, the goal is to stop spammers and abuse too much and you can post more than 30 posts per day.

You can post 30 per day, that is the maximum pots per day. And if you reach the maximum post i think they can pay your existing post. 

7 hours ago, cuterthing said:

Hey,I read that we will be able to post 50 posts per day after 5 days we registered.If then,I share more than 30 posts will i get more than 30k Satoshis ? Do you know the answer?

Unfortunately, not. 30k satoshis is a fixed amount for Yobit. Maybe, in the near future, Yobit might implement a new posting campaign based on rankings. At that time we may earn more than 30k. However, till that time we need more traction to this forum. We need at least 100k active users to get more advertisement here. 

7 hours ago, cuterthing said:

Hey,I read that we will be able to post 50 posts per day after 5 days we registered.If then,I share more than 30 posts will i get more than 30k Satoshis ? Do you know the answer?

yobit only paid for 30 post. but if you want do this for free, that's better. this mean you are active users. also keep following the rules, no repost

i think,, every member (brand member, jr,member.. etc) can create post more than 30, but yobit will pay you only 30 post for 30k satoshi,, 

10 hours ago, cuterthing said:

No, you can't get more than 30k satoshis per day. You can still post more than 30 posts per day but only 30 posts that counted for pay per post each day. The maximum post to get paid is 30 posts/day.

Just now, mostawda3 said:

And who puts 200 posts a day, what are we going to say about it?
I was doing more than 100 posts a day but that 's really tiring and requires more than 12 hours a day

I do not say anything about that. I am not against or for it. I just said that I do not care about such number of posts 30 or 50 a day, because of such numbers are impossible to me to finish. 

You make 100 posts per day and it takes a lot of time to you. I have so many obligations during a day that I cannot make so much comments, my maximum was 10 and I guess I would not go higher than 20 on my the most free day.

13 hours ago, cuterthing said:

You are only paid for 30 posts per-day, if you do more than 30 posts, it will not count, I sometimes forget how many posts I do every day, and yobit send me 30K satoshi for everyday

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

3 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

You are only paid for 30 posts per-day, if you do more than 30 posts, it will not count, I sometimes forget how many posts I do every day, and yobit send me 30K satoshi for everyday

Oh i get it now.If i can make more than 30 posts per day then I can join for the 1BTC reward.This is cool.Thanks

5 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

As far as my experience is concern, we can post more than 30 every 24 hours though I am not so sure if 50 is the max. But as to rewards, only the 30 posts are to be paid every day. I usually post more than 30 and I am not barred from doing so. 

I have learnt it from the user who is replied on this post.You can share as much as posts you would like to!

But you will only get 30 posts' rewards as Bitcoin.You won't make more money with it 

14 minutes ago, Peter M. Lareau said:

I publish more than 30 posts in most cases and I only earn a salary for 30 posts. It is better to increase the number of posts per day to 50 posts would be great

But this will make Yobit pay a lot of money, and most posts after 30 will be without any value, so I think 30 posts a day are good (but I hope to get paid at 100 posts a day Haha)

23 hours ago, cuterthing said:

Yes this is true that there is limit for newbies. For the first five days you have to post 30 posts for reward and 20 extra posts. Once your complete your 5 days then you will eligible to make unlimited posts but after 30 posts there will be a restriction of time frame. there you need to 60 second to wait before making any post. But the reward will assign for thirty posts only. Be sure make worth full post and at least 100 words for rewards. it does not mean to post roughly. Sharing knowledge is good habit. And share beautiful post will make you good reputed.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

You will get rewarded for just 30 Posts.You wont recieve any coins other than that.You can make posts as much as you want

no its not true, the maximum limit of per day which yobit pay is 30 posts only, you will get maximum 30 posts payment, no need to post more than 30 otherwise you will be ban due to violating forum rules.

Hard Worker 😎😎

50 posts per day is only for the new comers and they will also not get the first 50 posts bonus after that they will get the bonus in the next 4 days and they can make the 50 posts per day and it is great for them

the rules imply that the payments limit is for 30 posts max ,and this rule is good because the forum will lose a lot of its value because of spams

You can post 30 per day. And you will recieved your 30k satoshi. But if your post is not good constructive and out of topic they are not counted. Defends on you if how much you post per day. 

If anyone do 50 post per day in this forum so it would be counted but the crypto talk was not pay 50,000 Satoshi to him. Because the limit was 30 post per day, and they will pay maximum 30,000 Satoshi. If anyone want to do a better rank in here so he will do 50 posts on this forum.

I will something you need to know which will benefit everyone of us in the future.

You must do everything you can to get your post at max but never do against the rules.

You will see as the forum gets more member and higher rank users that ranking system will change to a harder one to achieve and we've seen that to other forum.

As far as I know, we cannot write more than 30 posts per day. there will be a warning "You have exceeded the maximum limit".