Multiple Egold/Doge Day Trades - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

Multiple Egold/Doge Day Trades

Hello again, I would like to share my day trades on the Egold/Doge Market the last days. Here is a screenshot from my Yobit trading history for the pair which shows all buys and sells. Profit of around 510 Doge. Not much but not too bad for this amount which was bought with Forum Post Sats. 

EGOLDDOGE.jpg

Just now, 420blaze said:

Are you the guy that tried using investbox for this Egold? did you manage to do that? BEcause it was giving an error as far as I can tell and remember

No but I saw "Warden" in the chat and he said the IB was open again. I knew it would go up so I just was interested in trading it for some quick gains. As you can see it worked. I got lucky and saw the chat at the right time. I know what to do when I see stuff like that!

Just now, bitcoworld said:

@BitcoinCase Haha, man thats a crazy Trade even with low amount. Nice Day Trade. This is something you can teach people nicely too. Trading arbitrage between the Coin Markets. Do you trade between the market on site somewhere?

Once in a while you can find some smaller arbitrage trades. Gotta be quick as there are a lot of smart traders out there. 

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Haha, you made me smile so hard. Are the smart traders you mean Bots? 😄 Since mostly bots catching those traders. Not like in 2016 when I made huge profits between yobit and poloniex arbitrage. Sometimes you could buy Ethereum 5% lower on Yobit and sell 5% higher on Poloniex and not just one second they made a order with 600 Bitcoins or so. So i was awake days until orders was eaten up 😄

Yeah so you got what I mean "smart traders" hahaha. Man I know exactly what you mean, as I saw these same trades as well. Not only did I see them I crushed it with those trades. Sending some 7 Bitcoins between exchanges at the time! Crazy guy I was back then.

Same here. Back then i had just 100K Cashout Max on Poloniex with Tier 3. So i made those Trades everyday and maximizing my Account with 100K $ cashout daily 😄 It was easy sending 10 BTC back to yobit from poloniex and later back ethereum to have 10.5 BTC again all in on yobit etc etc was easy to max out 100K with some 10 BTC Volume. What was your Tier Status? Also 100k daily?

Yes same here with $100k max. I did this whole amount in 1 trade on more than 1 occasion. Like I said, I was crazy then and it seems you also lol. $100k is a lot to have on exchanges sorta. 

7 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Crypto whales thread. 

Want to learn this trade type to be a better trader. $100k on an Exchange? That's huge man

People have $$ Millions on exchanges buddy, we are small fish too. I never trade even close to that amount again in my life. Was stupid to make that much on an exchange in my opinion. But if you want to learn some just follow me as I post a lot of trades. This one can be done by anyone as the amount is tiny, but was nearly 10% in a day. I like to help the beginners and small traders. Everyone thinks you need to start with a lot but that is not true. You can start with $10 if you want or even less. This trade above is less than $20. Have started with 0.01-0.02 BTC and traded it up to 1 BTC quite a few times.

4 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

Obviously you are making a profit, please explain more about your trading strategy, obviously a successful strategy, and whether it is successful with all other currencies.  Good luck and more profits

This was specifically for day trading only. I knew the coin was swinging up and down 10-20%. I just wanted to get a few 5% wins. So if I bought for 405, then every 4 sats is about 1%. So I put the sell at 425 which was close to 5%. No need to be greedy and go for 30% or something when you know you can get 5% easily. 

@bitcoworld @BitcoinCase

Found it and following AF 😁 No idea about this EGOLD but since it's a trade I think it does not matter. Tried to trade back in late 2017 and early 2018 but lost 80% of btc holding but now may be I will take a little test for me now.

By the way, great topic and this is where the true value for a community. 

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

@bitcoworld @BitcoinCase

Found it and following AF 😁 No idea about this EGOLD but since it's a trade I think it does not matter. Tried to trade back in late 2017 and early 2018 but lost 80% of btc holding but now may be I will take a little test for me now.

By the way, great topic and this is where the true value for a community. 

About to post the one I just finished. A nice lil 7% in minutes. I'll post in a bit as I might wanna hit it again first. 

Then the loses are a good expirience how to not do it the next time. 

I will try to control my greed this time. It's not that I do not have much knowledge, I have some decent knowledge but it's my greed which always cost me a lot. I am talking about back in the days.

May be it's time to see how I do now with my greed control.

@xBDT Script

Also, I wouldn't recommend Egold to buy and hold or anything. This was strictly a day trade and like you said "since it's a trade it doesn't matter" and nothing more than that. Just look at the top volume coins on the Doge market and you might see something that catches your eye. There's a few. Just for smaller trades mostly.

38 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

@xBDT Script

Just look at the top volume coins on the Doge market and you might see something that catches your eye. There's a few. Just for smaller trades mostly.

Thanks mate for this tip. Ran out of reaction as I do always LOL

I am right now observing the price movement against BTC for Doge. Don't want to rush but want to make sure that I have my emotion in control. I noticed that they have this doge peer now, did not paid much focus before lol

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Thanks mate for this tip. Ran out of reaction as I do always LOL

I am right now observing the price movement against BTC for Doge. Don't want to rush but want to make sure that I have my emotion in control. I noticed that they have this doge peer now, did not paid much focus before lol

Easy way to take the emotion out of it, just trade with 1000 Doge or less even. Make a goal on what you start with.

Start with small goals for example if starting with 1000 Doge. Shoot for some 1% wins, do it 5 times. = 1050 Doge   Keep going like that and get the feel without risking much and you'll get used to feeling like that, even when you trade bigger.

Practice calm and you'll be calm when it matters. Be prepared for losses as they will happen, just keep to a minimum. 

5 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

Hello again, I would like to share my day trades on the Egold/Doge Market the last days. Here is a screenshot from my Yobit trading history for the pair which shows all buys and sells. Profit of around 510 Doge. Not much but not too bad for this amount which was bought with Forum Post Sats. 

Well done, you are doing really well. It's a small amount, but it definitely adds up. You can also consider using the DOGE investbox and you can earn even more everyday. But actually it seems like you are doing well in Trading, so hey, keep going. Well done.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

17 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

Easy way to take the emotion out of it, just trade with 1000 Doge or less even. Make a goal on what you start with.

Got you mate. I really need to build a habit inside me so that I can control the excitements and any other emotion. Last time I was really into quick profit without doing much experiments and the market was bullish as well.

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

Got you mate. I really need to build a habit inside me so that I can control the excitements and any other emotion. Last time I was really into quick profit without doing much experiments and the market was bullish as well.

You got it, emotions will wreck you in trading (and life 😂) so you gotta keep them in check or just have none at all. If you can trade for profits in this market you'll be good to go. Bull markets are a bit easier to trade than the current situation. I lost a lot this last year trying to catch the alts bottom. There is no bottom it seems, so I mostly just daytrade or swing trade altcoins and trade BTC/USD. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

There is no bottom it seems

It's the same truth about bull run as well. Say we see a run now and if anyone wants to trade in this then every time they will see the price going up after they sold for profit LOL

It works vice versa 😊

9 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah and if you can control them it will make you rich 🙂 But its a long hard way of a lot of learning with loses you will make etc 🙂 Everyone who is smart gets it at the end 🙂

FOMO you mean 😄

Yep FOMO exactly but also in a bull market you can see the continuation pattern.....sell....and buyback on the dips..as they say hahahah

13 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

FOMO you mean 😄

Yeah that what I meant 😆

3 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

Yep FOMO exactly but also in a bull market you can see the continuation pattern.....sell....and buyback on the dips..as they say hahahah

Well  the last time actually this is what happened with me. I saw the price movement towards upward. So whenever there was a slight fall I took advantage until price started to decline massively LOL

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah exactlly. Honestly I love to Trade that way. Its basically the same like selling when it drops and buy back when he starts to go up for a 4%er and sell again if something is about to get rekt 😄

Yessir thats it exactly! In a Bull Market you can increase your Bitcoin (trading amount) 30-40-50% and even much more depending on lots of variables. Timing is everything but less risk comes in a bull market, never really need to take losses. 

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Yeah that what I meant 😆

Well  the last time actually this is what happened with me. I saw the price movement towards upward. So whenever there was a slight fall I took advantage until price started to decline massively LOL

We all did the same, this next time around just be ready to sell some bigger holdings when the FOMO starts to get out of hand. That's usually the signal that disaster is ahead. 

@BitcoinCase I lost some balance because trade EGold yesterday and today I get some profit in QQQ, you can try QQQ, today the QQQ token is gain more than 50%, in addition there is a plan for investbox, check on yobit if you interest.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 minute ago, Bitxalt said:

@BitcoinCase I lost some balance because trade EGold yesterday and today I get some profit in QQQ, you can try QQQ, today the QQQ token is gain more than 50%, in addition there is a plan for investbox, check on yobit if you interest.

I did buddy. I made a new topic a few hours ago about QQQ daytrade. I'm trading it again as well. Still watching egold too but these are all risky. Need to go with small amounts and be safe