My Little Yobit Life - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

My Little Yobit Life

I am also using yobit exchange from three years and trade time by time when i found some good coin opportunity .yobit exchange is a good exchange .

Welcome with me

In my opinion, the Yobit platform will be full of life, its creation of the Cryptotalk Forum has given it a big push forward, it will achieve profits after many members enter trading and investment.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

Yobit keeps me engaged in the little investment that I have on it.  It gives me the chance to often convince myself that I am a genius, so that’s kinda good.

It keeps me busy.  Not too busy, but busy nevertheless, so that’s kinda good.

Now, within this couple weeks, I have also become a writer for hire due to the CryptoTalk Campaign Yobit creates!  

So, my little Yobit life is kinda, sorta good in a way...

How about yours?

Yobit also engaged me. Recently i joined on of it's airdrop. I got 700 YODA token on my investbox. I get everyday 1% of my fund profit. That's why everyday i log in on my account and sell the tokens.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Yes I agree with you the website exchange Yobit is our little life! and yes Yobit is helpful many people here to get some income and to start using platform trade knowledge, so we are here not just to recollect also to study the trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In fact, Yobit is not just a platform to work with, it is a platform for education and making money, so you can learn anything about digital currencies and to earn free currencies that it offers to subscribers for me. I spend a good time in it. It is very wonderful.

Yobit from now on is part of my family, thanks to yobit I have had a few earnings but I have achieved something very good and it is learning, it is the most important thing.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

Yobit keeps me engaged in the little investment that I have on it.  It gives me the chance to often convince myself that I am a genius, so that’s kinda good.

Now, within this couple weeks, I have also become a writer for hire due to the CryptoTalk Campaign Yobit creates!  

How about yours?

yes it keep me busy all the time with the campaign and the yoda thing and and that not good that much but there is money and yes i will handle that...

I think this forum and Yobit have provided a great opportunity for the cryptocurrency community to earn money and knowledge about blockchain technology and everything new about it and to open meaningful discussions about it, thank you Cryptotalk, thank you Yobit.

According to your little yobit life similarly my life is also working in the same direction I think that yobit has made me very much capable and knowledgeable for doing trading and investments in the digital currencies and now I am having that much knowledge which can be enough for trading with any currencies.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:36 PM, Basad said:

I have been here for long, I spend most of my time here getting my self engaged the best part if it is that, I still earn when I learn more

That is actually the best part of cryptotalk. You get to earn even while learning and posting stuffs.

How about yours?

Congratulations for your success dear, yes yobit is a good exchange to start your trading life. Because of cryptotalk you got a job which is really cool. 

Really amazing your yobit life. I and exhaust my every instant in yobit. I in the main trade on yobit. In free era I control on cryptotalk somewhere from I put on several BTC for for each post.but now not send my balance plz help

Yobit is normally truste swapping subsequently after-feel and share with others various chances to ply their trade. Document history enjoyable this particular Loved one. ii figure out what document tell you. have a go with link up with to make sure you Yobit

My little yobit life is when a make five dollar worth of bitcon and used it to settle my small debt. I was happy with the experience

Yobit exchange is giving you the best opportunity to earn interest from the investment.I like their most suitable investment plans from the YODA investments. I can make profit by keeping my tokens inside the investmentbox. That's very cool.

It's a good thing to stay busy, especially to earn while you learn! That's exactly what's this site about and I love it.

It keeps me busy. Not too busy, but too busy, so great. It gives me a lot of opportunities to reflect on myself, so I'm good.

Yobit is very good for me and also for all those who have no real meaning in any other exchange.thanks for being here and for sharing

Well I invest most energy here, yet from one month from now onward I need to do different things due to progressing function as halted. Everybody has diverse sort of issues so we can't expect everything is ideal for us. By joining this discussions I am figured my life would change, however my expectations were losing here as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/20/2019 at 4:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

How about yours?

For me, I joined Yobit when I joined Cryptotalk. I did not use Yobit before that. Now, Yobit receives my earnings from this forum and that is the only connection between me and Yobit. But I might use for trading later.

How about yours?

Yobit now given many opportunities to earn money.i think yobit will given more good service in future.yobit now also became  a good exchange. 

Yes indeed. Your yobit experience somehow same at me. But I don’t want to invest on it. I think it may be quite risky. Moreover I don’t have so much knowledge about it. So I am just collecting money from here.And I withdraw money from it by youbit.